Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question: Wetting wearing skirt

Not just for convenience, no. Wet knickers are still a wee soaked clothing item I have to keep on, which may cause discomfort or hygiene issues if I wear them for an extended period of time. I also wear tights which would have the same issue. And if I intended on sitting down at any point, I’d be conscious of it soaking through my dress afterwards - it probably wouldn’t, but it would be on my mind.

I only wet my knickers if I have a genuine accident or I’m doing it on purpose, lol. Otherwise I’ll pull my underwear down when I have a wee.

Hell no. For almost all of the women it still counts as normal peeing their clothes, so for probably over 99.9% of society it's gross/humiliating/unacceptable etc. The main advantage of wearing a skirt is - as was mentioned above - that the aftermath of the wetting is not visible, but that's the plus only for omo-ladies. Drunk people who wet themselves usually don't care ;-)

On 11/19/2017 at 10:46 AM, tanin said:

Hell no. For almost all of the women it still counts as normal peeing their clothes, so for probably over 99.9% of society it's gross/humiliating/unacceptable etc. The main advantage of wearing a skirt is - as was mentioned above - that the aftermath of the wetting is not visible, but that's the plus only for omo-ladies. Drunk people who wet themselves usually don't care ;-)

Seems more women will wee in their bikini/swimsuit though, as it will "get wet anyway"... most commonly when in the sea (just not bothering to pull it to one side when you're under water anyway) but other times when not in as deep as that or even out of the water completely! I guess it's less unnatural to the unenlightened than doing it in underwear you're "supposed to" keep dry...