Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female [UPDATED]Hey you fantastic members of Omo.Org, I have a question

i'm looking for a video that was posted. there was a video was of a girl with a backpack on. She walks outside of her front door and pees her pants. the wall was orange that she was in front of. there was an almost dead plant to the right too. she herself was Spanish. the post, though, had another link, the video on the post though was not what i was looking for. the video that i am looking for, was attached on the same post. the video was of her laying down, assumedly where her dogs laid, and she rolls around a bit and then pees her jeans on her belly, then she rolls on her side abit and finishes. then she lays on her back and motions that she is done. there is no talking but there are some amazing sounds.

(I found it and I am so sorry, but it is a repost from MAY. i'm sorry.) 

02 PEE CINI.mp4

Edited by sobebomb
i found the video (see edit history)
59 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I see a lot of fetish videos about balloons, wetlook, and pie in the face? But unfortunately I don't see any pee videos here, unless I'm missing them.

Yeah, I think she mostly does other stuff from what I can see as well. I just put the link there for anyone who wanted to know more about her.

Edited by Adol (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Because I don't spend money on my fetish with the plethora of free material.

I think TVGuy wouldn't agree on this

11 minutes ago, Solstice said:

I'm not against paid content but it should be a good value and competitive with other producers, $50 for an amateur vid with limitations is really pushing it.

Everything in life is not free and this doesn't seem to be.