Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] Vanessa - Missed her job interview

Vanessa - Missed her job interview

It's Vanessa's big day today, she has to go through a job interview today and hopes to get her dream job. But she has two problems. First of all she needs to pee and the pressure in her bladder is rising. Second, she can't find the address of the company. She also wears a sports bag because part of the interview is showing her physical abilities. Vanessa is in agony. She check the navigation in her smartphone and then even phones the company and asks how to get there. It's pretty obvious she has to find bathroom really quickly but it's not her lucky day today. When she finally arrives at the door and searches for the bell she pisses her pants. She collapses on the stairs and starts crying.

I can see both sides. The producer getting paid is a good thing as well as a site that doesn't encourage pirating it.

However, the "do not post list" has always been a "list of producers who will legally pursue you for pirating their content", nothing more. Therefore, putting someone on the list have never had anything to do with ethics or care for profits of the studio in question. You can still pirate JAV freely, for example, and staff will turn a blind eye to that.

The guy with lots of dislikes to his post produced a very important and valid question in fact. Something more than merely forbidding the pirating of X studio at this site took place. It apparently struck a deal with that studio, since the site basically became a store for LoveWetting. I am totally fine with community members being able to sell their quality content to other community members, if they so wish.. but that is something different.

Another totally valid question that should be asked - why such a decision was forced upon the community without their consent or any vote, but merely with a moderator's notice, who felt like it would be a good thing to tell everyone - just in case. After all, this site is not a property of its moderators. It is funded not solely by its admin, but by the donations from the community. Its content is made because of the efforts of everyone. Why our opinions don't matter a thing at omo.org is a perfectly valid question, and people just downvote the post (and will probably downvote this one, too).. ridiculous.

The point here is not Lovewetting. Those who want will buy the stuff, in fact they could well do it on their site. And those who don't will download pirated videos from vk.com and many other sites, not like anything could be done against that. The point is omo.org is now a store for LoveWetting, and omo.org will probably profit from it. And it probably won't be the last. And it's not like we'll ever be asked if we like it. That is what troubles me.

Edited by Harris (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Harris said:

Another totally valid question that should be asked - why such a decision was forced upon the community without their consent or any vote, but merely with a moderator's notice, who felt like it would be a good thing to tell everyone - just in case. After all, this site is not a property of its moderators. It is funded not solely by its admin, but by the donations from the community. Its content is made because of the efforts of everyone. Why our opinions don't matter a thing at omo.org is a perfectly valid question, and people just downvote the post (and will probably downvote this one, too).. ridiculous.

The point here is not Lovewetting. Those who want will buy the stuff, in fact they could well do it on their site. And those who don't will download pirated videos from vk.com and many other sites, not like anything could be done against that. The point is omo.org is now a store for LoveWetting, and omo.org will probably profit from it. And it probably won't be the last. And it's not like we'll ever be asked if we like it. That is what troubles me.

There are legal ramifications to hosting pirated content and not responding to requests for its removal.  Most countries industrialized countries in the world today are signatories to the Berne copyright convention, thus having laws similar to the DMCA in the United States.  If this site were to violate its obligations, as laid out by the DMCA, there could be serious civil, even possible criminal penalties for the sites administrator.  So the answer to your question, why such a decision is forced on the community without consent or a vote, would be because that is what the law says.  I do not think it is unreasonable that the administrator does not want to risk jail time because the community cast a vote asking him to.

If you don't like it, do something about it- Go buy cameras, lights, production equipment.  Contact adult modeling agents and pay for professional models, shoot videos, and then you can give them away for free to whoever you want.

A content creator owns their creation.  The law says they get to decide what to do with it and how it is distributed.  If you don't like it, contact that creator of the content and tell them.  Legally, they are the ones who get to make that decision.

Well, I can't get rid of that persistent feeling people talk in different languages in this thread. First Kirito says that "because some free videos were posted here before you think you should never have to pay for any videos from them" - while in fact there was a LoveWetting thread here for a long time, with lots of pages and videos and people making requests there at a regular basis - something that is presented right now as "some free videos" and something that has never been there.

Now you speak of legal ramifications for hosting pirated content while there's no law that says sites administrator must have any part in selling them. That - omo.org being affiliated with a studio - is a matter I pointed at, not the fact it used to pirate some videos and now it does not anymore.

Moreover, as it has been already pointed out, courtesy, ethics or "support for content creators" has little to do with all that. There's lots of content in downloads which qualifies as pirated one, because, as it happens, in contemporary world everything has a copyright owner to it.

I understand downloads have always been an important part of omo.org, but at the same time it grew dependant on it and I hope it won't be its undoing. Lots of files means server space and lots of people downloading it means lots of traffic. Both of which means costs, which are desperately attempted to cut by imposing restrictions upon the users and striking questionable deals. If such a trend continues, the site will end up as a trading hub and barely any content will be free here.

As someone from Ukraine, I can offer some insight into how such policy is perceived in post soviet space, where copyrights don't mean that much nor the majority of folks can afford to buy licensed content.  A comment from a Russian person on the matter, I quote:

"It's the same as if all torrents would start to sell movies and music. Yes, they made the videos paid ones, but all of them have already been watched by everyone and it's not like there's more than a several new videos there, so what's the point?"

vk.com aside there's lots of torrents, forums and sites that distribute pirated content and upload it to file sharing sites. Those try to remove it, of course, as they are ones that will be held responsible.. but the point is that I doubt this idea of paid videos will go far, since there are so many alternatives. Video game publishers found a remedy to that by the way - prices on Steam for Russia and Ukraine are generally twice lower than they are for Western Europe and the US. Would be great if the same approach was adopted by fetish content producers.

20 minutes ago, Harris said:

Well, I can't get rid of that persistent feeling people talk in different languages in this thread. First Kirito says that "because some free videos were posted here before you think you should never have to pay for any videos from them" - while in fact there was a LoveWetting thread here for a long time, with lots of pages and videos and people making requests there at a regular basis - something that is presented right now as "some free videos" and something that has never been there.

Now you speak of legal ramifications for hosting pirated content while there's no law that says sites administrator must have any part in selling them. That - omo.org being affiliated with a studio - is a matter I pointed at, not the fact it used to pirate some videos and now it does not anymore.

Moreover, as it has been already pointed out, courtesy, ethics or "support for content creators" has little to do with all that. There's lots of content in downloads which qualifies as pirated one, because, as it happens, in contemporary world everything has a copyright owner to it.

I understand downloads have always been an important part of omo.org, but at the same time it grew dependant on it and I hope it won't be its undoing. Lots of files means server space and lots of people downloading it means lots of traffic. Both of which means costs, which are desperately attempted to cut by imposing restrictions upon the users and striking questionable deals. If such a trend continues, the site will end up as a trading hub and barely any content will be free here.

As someone from Ukraine, I can offer some insight into how such policy is perceived in post soviet space, where copyrights don't mean that much nor the majority of folks can afford to buy licensed content.  A comment from a Russian person on the matter, I quote:

"It's the same as if all torrents would start to sell movies and music. Yes, they made the videos paid ones, but all of them have already been watched by everyone and it's not like there's more than a several new videos there, so what's the point?"

vk.com aside there's lots of torrents, forums and sites that distribute pirated content and upload it to file sharing sites. Those try to remove it, of course, as they are ones that will be held responsible.. but the point is that I doubt this idea of paid videos will go far, since there are so many alternatives. Video game publishers found a remedy to that by the way - prices on Steam for Russia and Ukraine are generally twice lower than they are for Western Europe and the US. Would be great if the same approach was adopted by fetish content producers.

In the United States we have a law called the DMCA, or the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.  This law has a safe harbor provision, the intent is to shield service providers such as websites, hosting companies, payment companies, and others from possible lawsuits or criminal citations resulting from the actions of their users.  If a user of a website, let us take Youtube for example, were to upload content that didn't belong to them, Youtube can not automatically be sued for hosting that content.  The same goes for other sites and online service providers, they are protected under the DMCA from liability stemming from the actions of their users.

However, service providers have certain obligations that must abide by under the DMCA.  Failure to abide by these obligations could result in a website or service provider loosing the legal immunity the DMCA gives them.  The obligation that is relevant to this discussion is the duty to remove copyrighted content.  If a content producer contacts a service provider and states that they own specific content that is being infringed upon, that site then has a duty to act.  Failure to act within a reasonable time to remove the infringing content could mean that website would loose its immunity under the DMCA.  In that case, a content provider could file a DMCA infringement notice with the site's hosting company, their payment processor, or any other service provider that site does business with.  Those service providers would then be legally obligated to cease providing those services to the infringing website.  Further, the administrator of the infringing website could then be personally sued for copyright infringement, or even charged with criminal copyright infringement.

Until a notice of copyright infringement is sent, a website is generally under no specific legal obligation to remove any content.  A website's administrator or moderators generally have no way to know for sure if content is being posted with or without permission of the copyright owner.  I myself have posted content I created, that I sell on my site HD Wetting, here for free on multiple occasions to share with the greater community.  However, once a site receives a notice of infringement, they are legally obligated to act.

Maybe no one will by the Lovewetting videos here, or maybe they will.  However, if people stop paying for videos altogether, then there won't be any new videos.  Or at least not many.  A producer is not going to go to the effort or the tremendous expense to make something if they are going to loose money on it.  Already dozens of producers have gone out of business over the last ten years, in no small part due to their content being pirated.  People who value such videos, and want to see more of them, should be against their illegal distribution.  Supporting piracy is only supporting the end of those videos being made.  And arguing that this website should ignore notices of infringement is an argument for this website to be forcibly shut down and its administrator to face legal consequences.

Ok I will put my two cents in here... I am perfectly fine with having community members able to upload or sell their own creations on the site, no questions asked. But what the issue here is that omo.org is now endorsing another wetting site without so much as asking if the community wants that. I understand putting them on the do not upload list, legal reasons and all that. But we should still at least have a voice if we want to become a new storefront for their site.

40 minutes ago, Chosen One said:

Ok I will put my two cents in here... I am perfectly fine with having community members able to upload or sell their own creations on the site, no questions asked. But what the issue here is that omo.org is now endorsing another wetting site without so much as asking if the community wants that. I understand putting them on the do not upload list, legal reasons and all that. But we should still at least have a voice if we want to become a new storefront for their site.

Perhaps a mod can correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, it has always been the policy that pirated content would be removed if a takedown notice was received and the site that send the takedown notice would be added to the do not post list.  I don't think that is anything new.  Several months ago now Kirito opened up the downloads section to post paid downloads, but it is my understanding that this feature isn't just limited to producers, but just about anyone. 

Just because Lovewetting is taking advantage of that opportunity doesn't mean that that omorashi.org is endorsing them in some way.  They are just allowing them the same ability that anyone else would have.  Unless I am missing something here, I don't see how they are being specifically endorsed.

19 minutes ago, TVGuy said:

Perhaps a mod can correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, it has always been the policy that pirated content would be removed if a takedown notice was received and the site that send the takedown notice would be added to the do not post list.  I don't think that is anything new.  Several months ago now Kirito opened up the downloads section to post paid downloads, but it is my understanding that this feature isn't just limited to producers, but just about anyone. 

Just because Lovewetting is taking advantage of that opportunity doesn't mean that that omorashi.org is endorsing them in some way.  They are just allowing them the same ability that anyone else would have.  Unless I am missing something here, I don't see how they are being specifically endorsed.

Pretty much this. Anyone is free to put in a request to sell their content on the site, and if producers don't want their things posted on this site and let us know so, we pretty much immediately comply. That's just how it is.

5 hours ago, TVGuy said:

the administrator of the infringing website could then be personally sued for copyright infringement, or even charged with criminal copyright infringement.

Could you please tell me of a single case when someone was actually charged with pirating an omorashi video? Because from my perspective, it's good for you to have DMCA etc and large companies like vk.com will probably comply if asked to remove some content, they did in case of Realwetting. Other than that, you can't really expect to have a law ensuring your worldwide protection from being pirated nor you can afford legal action against everyone who pirates them. And what of torrents? Are you able to sue everyone who downloads a torrent with pirated content and then seeds it, basically providing pirated content to everyone else since that's how torrents work.  You speak of legalities, and yet I fear they had nothing to do with the decision we're talking about.

4 hours ago, Chosen One said:

I am perfectly fine with having community members able to upload or sell their own creations on the site, no questions asked. But what the issue here is that omo.org is now endorsing another wetting site without so much as asking if the community wants that. I understand putting them on the do not upload list, legal reasons and all that. But we should still at least have a voice if we want to become a new storefront for their site.

Exactly my point, narrowed down to a couple of sentences. That's perfectly valid opinion, and we're entitled to have ones. Aaand it's getting downvoted as well, lol. How far would some go to prove their loyalty to authorities, no matter who they are or what they do. I don't mind, all my likes were mostly earned by writing omoge guides. I don't visit omo.org that much, but I hope that my small contribution over the last 4 years earned me the right to say how I genuinely feel. It's harder for newcomers and lurkers to say how they feel, however, and I beleive they shouldn't be treated this way either.

4 hours ago, TVGuy said:

Just because Lovewetting is taking advantage of that opportunity doesn't mean that that omorashi.org is endorsing them in some way. 

Technically, it is endorsing them. JAV videos can be pirated freely here. LoveWetting videos can only be bought here. How that is not preferential treatment? The very point of the downloads it's that they've always been free, and the restrictions meant the downloads is an award for those active members for their contribution. Better group - less restrictions, and so on, and so on. Group restrictions and limitations is something the membership had a reason to suffer - they had a great choice of free content they've earned by their contribution to the site. What are justifications for that now, when downloads are turning into the site's store?

3 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Anyone is free to put in a request to sell their content on the site

Yeah, right, but are you concerned with how far this can actually go? Once certain videos go paid they are lost for the community, except for those few ones who will buy them for themselves. I mean, newcomers still have to earn their stay here, and once they did, only to find downloads is not free stuff, shared by the community, but a shop, run by certain people. Moreover, once certain videos go paid it basically means the omo.org hosts many GBs of content it has no rights to, nor available to the majority of its community. To put it bluntly, it now has to pay servers costs for LoveWetting to have profits. Will many people consider donating to this kind of cause? And if omo.org gets a share of every purchase, that's another story.. even then I fear there won't be many who'll enjoy being members of the shop site.

I can see some point in this policy in long term, though. Videos going paid means barely anyone will buy them, and barely anyone will get to download them. And this will lead to considerable decrease in traffic used, and thus the costs. A win-win for the site, but not for its users.

I don't get this guys issue.

There's still free content on the site, go browse those.

Surely if you enjoy LoveWetting's videos, you'd consider purchasing their content to help support them, rather than bitch at the fact the content is paid.

God forbid someone wanting to get something back for the amount of time, effort and costs of their own to create such a thing.

29 minutes ago, Dessy said:

This is a pretty ridiculous argument full of self entitlement and greed

It is also full of hypocrisy, as it seems. It has been fine until recently that LoveWetting videos are being pirated here, there was a very active thread dedicated to it, folks requested videos and others folks shared it. You can't all of a sudden start pretending this has never been the case. You can't pretend to be good lawful paladin upholding DMCA as you only do it if it benefits you - or if violationg it harms you. Every logical argument in this thread seems to be countered by "piracy is bad", which is coming from people that used to turn a blind eye to piracy being a common practise around here.

It surely couldn't escape the attention of people here that LoveWetting thread being removed, LoveWetting videos being put on don't post list and LoveWetting videos started to be sold here was a logical chain of events and no mere coincidence. Why people who didn't care in the slightest about videos being pirated in the past now speak about how bad of a thing it is? Was it deal with LoveWetting that influenced such a paradigm shift?

And I think copyright laws are not the only ones which should be considered. I'm a layman on the matter, but doesn't omo.org have to pay taxes now, as LoveWetting's storefront?

Edited by Harris (see edit history)

@Harris, I'm really not sure what your issue is, but this is not the thread to voice your complaints in. If you want to post feedback on the site, you can do it in the Site Suggestions forum, but you're not likely going to get any better of a reaction there. Regardless, further attempts to derail this topic will be removed.

But I want to go ahead and respond to a few of the things you said here.

First, as has already been mentioned by others here, the ability to sell custom content (including videos and artwork) is and has been an option available for some time now.
https://www.omorashi.org/sellers/apply

This is nothing new. It doesn't mean we are directly "endorsing" them, we are just providing a platform to sell their content on. Though, I'm not even sure why you would have a problem with that.

Second, for the record, LoveWetting has been extremely reasonable and one of the easiest producers I have worked with. I don't intend to disclose the details of our conversations without their express permission (as I don't want to give the mistaken impression that they are okay with people sharing their videos freely) - but they just had to step in after a point when that specific LoveWetting thread grew too large and too much of their content was being freely distributed on here.

I removed that thread at their request and we worked out a deal where they may officially provide OmoOrg with some free teaser content themselves while offering other clips available for individual sale.

Lastly, you seem to be operating under the mistaken impression that OmoOrg is some kind of democracy and that I should host polls asking for peoples opinions whether or not they are okay with us allowing other content creators to sell their premium works on the site. That's not going to happen.

99% of OmoOrg's content is still freely available. There's endless amounts of unique content being shared freely by other members here every day. Just because we are now starting to offer a platform for people to sell some of their premium works on doesn't mean this is going to change.

You seem to have some kind of senseless angst towards anyone that sells their works instead of posting it for free. I don't know where this ridiculous sense of entitlement you have comes from, but it's not really a welcome attitude here. We all have bills to pay, we all have to make a living, and it's completely reasonable that some people may want to get a return on the time they invest in producing premium original content.

No one is forcing you to pay, there's still tons of free content here for you to enjoy, so in a nutshell: please get over it and stop whining.

As a member, I'm happy to pay for content. With limited spare cash, I'm therefore quite choosy, so I spend wisely. 

I used to be a long standing member of Love wetting, but sadly, cash flow doesn't allow it. HOWEVER....with this deal, I'm better off.

Firstly I can now choose what I want to pay for and download without having to incur a monthly cost where sometimes in that month, I've been "let down" because the movies haven't been what I enjoy, but I've paid to remain a member and hope next month yields a winner?

This is where clips4sale are great, because they offer a taster of what the clips about, and I can peruse multiple movies or sellers and pick one or more movies that suits me.

I think you should be grateful that this Web site exists and that sellers like Love wetting can negotiate deals with forums like this.

I miss wet-in-public, wish they could do more. I'd happily pay for videos that I like and not incur monthly payments for the sake of maybe "next month they'll do a bed wetting one"

So anyone with an issue for paying, like the others have said...go buy your own kit and camera. Goodluck getting models and getting them to wet for you....not everyone is aware of this fetishism let alone into it!!!

And when you find yourself out of pocket....don't try and sell them here!

It was an interesting read, thank you @TVGuy. But you mostly speak of civilized western civilization countries and of the site owners. You can bring down a site, yes, but you can't bring down piracy - folks will just continue to upload videos to file sharing sites, torrents or other means. Movements exist in favor of the idea that there should be no such thing as a copyright and all content should be free on the internet, and for a reason. In fact, trying to persuade someone in post-soviet country that they have to pay for a book/movie/music/video is hard sell. They just won't understand what are you talking about. And if they would, not many are able to afford that. LoveWetting videos here are currently priced 5$, whether you live in USA, Germany, Russia or Africa. This is not fair because economies are quite different around the globe.

Now, neither you nor @Kirito seem to understand what I'm so unhappy about, so it probably needs to be stressed again. I'm not against LoveWetting (or any producer) getting paid for what they do. As I said, I can see both sides and it's not even about them. After all, if it was about the videos, I would be able to get them by other means. So:

•  I'm unhappy about Kirito treating the site as if it was his property, striking deals behind the back of the community, not giving a damn about its opinions and forcing his own rules upon them however he sees fit;
  • I'm unhappy about an outsider which has nothing to do with OmoOrg and its community getting a right to sell content here and profit from it, the system (if it should be there at all) should serve the community members and not the studios;
  • I'm unhappy about the recent trend for downloads section - it will die out as most content will be paid one sooner or later, hence there'll be no point for people to work for better usergroups;
  • I'm unhappy about small folk getting bullied just because they don't have many posts or likes to their name; about their opinions ignored and about their posts downvoted - this was the reason for my initial post in the first place;
  • I'm unhappy about hypocritic Yes-Men in this community, which turn a blind eye to content being pirated (or even engage in it themselves) but then become so suddenly full of "piracy is bad" liners and other nonsense spoon-fed to them by the staff;
  • I'm unhappy about three people voicing their concerns and getting threatened instead of listened to and suggested to "get over it" and "stop whining".

If you found at least 1 out of these 6 points reasonable enough, you may as well read another paragraph on how would I do things instead:

• First of all, I'd approach the whole matter as a leader of the community, not a kiosk owner. I'm not the only one site owes its existence to, there are content creators and donators, people who should get a say on the site's policy;
  • I'd make a poll whether someone outside of the community should be allowed to conduct business here and accept suggestions, and if there were no positive response for the community, I'd stick to only approving community members for selling of their content;
  • If the community voiced a desire to do business with LoveWetting, I'd offer them the next terms - the site subscribes to LoveWetting or makes a reasonable one-time payment and gets all their stuff for their download section, they money would come from donators to the site needs who endorsed the idea in the first place;
  • the content would then be free and available for everyone who earned their stay and contributed enough to the site via whatever means (like Senior members and above);
  • if LoveWetting said no to this terms they'd just be losing the money they are otherwise guaranteed to get - and those who interested will just get them from torrents, vk.com or porn sites.

What would I accomplishing by doing that:

• I'd keep the purpose of downloads section as an incentive for new members to contribute;
  • I'd have the community engaged in policy making and give them a feeling that some community even exists, that they are equal in their rights and not subject of the owner king (it's ironic Kirito has a crown under his avatar);
  • I'd avoid turning the site into a storefront for various studios. it is here as a place for communication for the fetish fans. And this communication comes in many forms. It's not all about video downloads and they shouldn't dictate the policy or be the reason of restrictions imposed upon other members.

As part of the management of a similar Russian site, I'm happy to give you some insight into how we do things over there:

• selling of content as well as any forms of commerce is prohibited, the responsible parties get banned, the content gets confiscated and then shared for everyone to download for free - a great deterrent for someone willing to profit from it. The deals often take place via private messages system, but luckally it's no big deal to check them from time to time;
  • we have some sort of "do not post list" but, same as here, it's just a reminder of studios which are likely to cause legal problems for the hoster, which in turn will ask us to take something down. There are, however, many subtle ways to pirate content, which are actively used - links to other sites that acts as content storages, temporary downloads to file hosting sites, torrents, post attachment.. even a restricted server only accessed by ones who contributed something to it - it holds the most important stuff such as videos that was originally purchased from some site/studio. Bottom line is there's no real way to deal with all these forms of piracy - there's just too many;
  • we aren't dependant on downloads section as means of attracting members. Well, it used to be quite large until some technical issues took place and someone uploaded child porn right afterwards (yeah, this is much bigger offense than pirating wetting videos over there). Right now we have two ways to encourage people to contribute - access to private messages, which requires senior usergroup and access to the best stories from our members - basically unique content that is not found elsewhere. Not being dependant means we don't impose much restrictions nor ask for donations and are pretty self-sufficient (even if we are a smaller community).

This was written as an example of how things could be managed, and not some form of promotion. The site would be of little use to anyone coming from somewhere else than post soviet countries and people from there know about it anyway - in fact, we discuss how things are at OmoOrg from time to time, some of our members are well-respected members of OmoOrg at the same time and it could probably even be some cooperation at some point if it wasn't for the founder's disagreement with Kirito.

As a coadmin, I know how it feels when some nobody comes around and says you and your rules are bad. But I also know how it is when they voice a reasonable concern but get ignored/ostracized/silenced as a response. I hate that kind of thing and I always try to step in and help if I can. That's why I stepped in, got in an argument wih Kirito which doesn't benefit me in the slightest, and maybe risk getting banned over that right now - but oh well.

Once in a talk with Kirito I said I'll be no part of the said site's staff anymore. However, a situation I'd like to tell you about took place, which forced my hand. Maybe it'll help you understand me in the process. So a couple of years ago I resigned and another guy, a prominent stories writer was appointed moderator. He was known chiefly for his "interviews" - his private talks with the girls which he would engage via private messages, asking everyone the same sort of questions, getting their private stories out of them and then publishing them for everyone to enjoy. Even then I warned him that some people may dislike being harrassed like that, but he never listened.

Some time ago, a new admin took over and imposed restrictions upon private messaging - all communication of our forum was mostly private, resulting in people not taking part in any discussions nor creating content. The only people with private messages enabled were the major contributors and the staff. But the moderator in question found another way - as a staff member, he could see registration emails. And so he spammed his "interviews" to all female members, with noone to care about that or to stop him. After a certain member voiced the concern about being harrased by the moderator abusing his powers, he started to delete her posts, close threads and even got her banned for some made up reason. There was some support for the girl from several the veteran members, but they were also silenced and branded her "accomplices".

At that time I only checked the forum from time to time, without any active participation in its life. The situation was no concern of mine, and yet I could not stand idle and watch such things happening. I didn't know that girl, she registered after I left. And I knew those veterans, and some of them shitted at me when I was a moderator myself. But I didn't care. I gathered those unhappy about the moderator's abuse around me, got solid proof of him sending emails and deleting threads and took it up with the admin. The guy was sacked and I, eventually, was offered reinstatement. What I did afterwards is I unbanned the girl and I initiated a vote to find out whether the new policy is good enough. It wasn't, so I made efforts to get it amended, receving thanks from the community for it.

You probably understand by now why I saw daufresne's post downvoted (-10 by now, lol) and thought "Who on Earth those people are that they think they're entitled to harrass someone for their valid opinion?". If someone complies with everything forced upon them by someone who happens to be in power it doesn't mean everyone should follow suit. Now, I can't make Kirito change his policy or start to care about what his members tell him,  but at least I'll sleep happily knowing I didn't stand idle and did the right thing.

• The topic was locked