Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'll Piss My Britches

On 11/15/2017 at 3:57 PM, Manowar said:

Amazing. Fantastic story. I like the expression "if something happend I'll pee my britches". It is like "if something (...), there will be cactus growing on my hand". But, as we can see now, for some reason the " just a sentece" might change into a bet...

BTW - who won the game? ?

Cactus growing on my hand? That's a new one for me!

Narrator's team did. :) I hope I described an exciting American football game decently and didn't sound like someone who has watched maybe three games in her life.

• 3 weeks later...

Great Story!

A similar story could be done with a bet or a game where two women compete against each other, everyone of them absolutely confident to win and they spur each other with more and more daring forfeits for the loser and finally they sit there and play or watch while knowing that one of them will end up in completely pee-soaked pants.

Or done ase a drinking-game with non-alcoholic drinks when everytime losing a round means a glas of water - until the loser finally loses bladder-control.

• 1 year later...