Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Searching for a comic - DC and Marvel

I was wandering If anybody is in a possesion of two specific comics. Those were divided in 4 pictures per comic. Main heroes were Rogue  and another one was Batwoman (I'm oretty sure it wasn't Batgirl).

The one with Marvel included desperation and a relief when she comes out some kind of a ship.

The one with DC circules about hero's return to batcave's bathroom with Robin inside.

I haven't seen the Batwoman one, but I'm fairly sure I've seen the Marvel one. You're thinking of Kitty Pryde, not Rogue. If I recall correctly it was from an issue of volume 1 of Excalibur, which I think is part of Claremont's run. It was Kitty Pryde being carried as the X-men flew to some ship in the ocean and she's complaining about having to go, and once they land there's a panel of her coming out of the restroom commenting on the poor maintenance in the restroom, right? Hold on, I might have the pages somewhere.

From Excalibur v1 issue 6

I'll see if I can find the scene from DC somewhere. I have a rather extensive comics collection so I'm certain if I can find out where it happens I can get pictures.

EDIT: I had thought the OP was referring to official comics, not fan comics. My mistake.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Edited by mogger (see edit history)