Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Comedian's Commissions (updated)

My old thread is nearly three years old, so I figured I might make a newer, less cluttered one.

I am currently accepting fanfiction commissions, for omorashi specifically, though you might find other things that interest you.

One thing: I am currently not accepting commissions for 3k one shots. Everything else is fair game, but those are off the table for now.

http://lua-russo.tumblr.com/post/145224792839/my-commission-masterpost

all of my fandoms are acceptable, though I am most interested in working with Durarara and My Hero Academia, so please, if you have any ideas for those I want to hear them!

SO I HAD TO LEave my job unexpectedly, in the interim I am trying to get more business in terms of commissions. If you'd like to help a poor beggar girl out, it would be much appreciated.

that being said, for a limited time I'm offering BOGO half off! So you can essentially do it one of two ways: you can get two one shots for $15, for example, or a oneshot for the usual ten and a $5 Drabble for free!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Post-Christmas BOGO special, limiting to slots on this one though I doubt they'll fill from this site alone, we'll see what happens!

For every $10, 1k fic purchased, you get a second one completely free, making them the same price as my old rates were, basically. Though I am only doing this special on this site, you are not limited to omorashi commissions, anything that I'm able to write goes!

Special runs until all slots are filled, only $10, 1k stories are eligible

• 2 weeks later...