Being a girl for a day. I did it!

Recommended Posts

This is a strange thread i know but i build a device that allows a guy to pee like a girl automatically with no work. I took a pair of old underwear and cut a square out where it goes thinner and replaced it with a waterproofish material. Duck tape and then cut a slit for where the new pee hole would be. I chrved down the area to make it slope doen to the slit a bit and then created a U of duck tape to hold the shaft. It sits flush and you cant even tell jts there but when you pee it still comes out forcefully. Also because if the design it works sitting, standing, laying down, all the positions. This is sounding stranger by the second. So i decided to wear it for a day in public and see how it went. 

It was a pretty uneventful day I had ahead of me so i planned my day well. I went out to breakfast eith my father and caught up on things. No one noticed anything so that was a plus. I went to he bathroom and went into the stall and sat down and i swear that bathrooom is the echoiest thing ever. When you pee it makes a hissing noise and i cant figure out why but that combined with the echo was loud. I went home and did work for a couple hours after that. I then went for a run with it on and I like completely forgot it was there. One of my neighbors came up behind me and wanted to chat and they had no idea. 

So as to not bore all of you basically I had a relaxed day and flr the entire day I had this device on. This is the second prototype of this device and i may start working on a third soon. Sorry if this post was weird but i wanted to share this so ya, thanks for reading this far! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to try pee my pants so it would look like a girl is peeing in them. But then i got the erection.. completely blocked pee when the pants were holding penis down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a pretty complicated device. I'm glad it's comfortable, though. Sounds like something that could be marketable for trans people in a more refined form! :)

Edited by girliegirl765
Fixed misspelling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, girliegirl765 said:

Sounds like a pretty complicated device. I'm glad it's uncomfortable, though. Sounds like something that could be marketable for trans people in a more refined form! :)

I think you accidentally a "not" there, bub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it allow you to convincingly wear women’s jeans? I mean so that it holds your equipment in a way that means you don’t show a bulge at the front?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ashishgamer said:

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

 

4 hours ago, Lisk said:

I didn't really understand your device. Maybe a few pictures will be helpful?

Ill post some pictures hwen i get home!

4 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

I used to try pee my pants so it would look like a girl is peeing in them. But then i got the erection.. completely blocked pee when the pants were holding penis down.

Yea thats why i made this project xD

4 hours ago, girliegirl765 said:

Sounds like a pretty complicated device. I'm glad it's comfortable, though. Sounds like something that could be marketable for trans people in a more refined form! :)

Idk about that xD

3 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I think you accidentally a "not" there, bub.

?

3 hours ago, WetDave said:

Does it allow you to convincingly wear women’s jeans? I mean so that it holds your equipment in a way that means you don’t show a bulge at the front?

I havent tried yet but it probably could. If the problem for is the bulge at the front of your pants it could work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright here it is. I know it doesnt look like much but it wasnt designed to look good and is a prototype. Anyways here it is. 

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucass said:

Alright here it is. I know it doesnt look like much but it wasnt designed to look good and is a prototype. Anyways here it is. 

image.jpg

Is it cut trough the underwear or involves soaking trough them and collecting it all to drip down there.

Glad you were able to find something to help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Is it cut trough the underwear or involves soaking trough them and collecting it all to drip down there.

Glad you were able to find something to help

No i cut through. They shouldnt ever get wet unless your doing like a wetting or something and your clothes get wet around it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucass said:

No i cut through. They shouldnt ever get wet unless your doing like a wetting or something and your clothes get wet around it.

Enjoy your newly crafted device :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Enjoy your newly crafted device :-)

I am xD it works suprisingly well xD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Did you try anything else before this?

Ye I first had this idea about a hesr ago and my first prototype was a thing made of posivle sticks. Kind of worked but hurt to kove in and could only be used standing in just the right position. Then i went to a flexible design the first time and it couldnt hold liquid so j went back to making boat like designs. Now we are here. I can be in almost any position and it still works. Version 4 is going to hooefully look more realistic, and be more ergonomic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lucass said:

Ye I first had this idea about a hesr ago and my first prototype was a thing made of posivle sticks. Kind of worked but hurt to kove in and could only be used standing in just the right position. Then i went to a flexible design the first time and it couldnt hold liquid so j went back to making boat like designs. Now we are here. I can be in almost any position and it still works. Version 4 is going to hooefully look more realistic, and be more ergonomic.

Let us know when version 4 is out ;-)

Put a patent on them and hit Walmart stores by surprise :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Let us know when version 4 is out ;-)

Put a patent on them and hit Walmart stores by surprise :rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

4 minutes ago, phoenix80803 said:

Keep us updated!

I will! I dont know if people would buy this lol. I dont know what materials to use though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He he, I was joking, but you never could know when the next (and first) OmoKickStarter shoots off :))

1 minute ago, Lucass said:

 

I will! I dont know if people would buy this lol. I dont know what materials to use though. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Despholder said:

He he, I was joking, but you never could know when the next (and first) OmoKickStarter shoots off :))

 

XD

4 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Just curious, doesn't it feel uncomfortable or itchy in any way whilst keeping it on for longer periods of time?

I forgot it was there xD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lucass said:

 

I will! I dont know if people would buy this lol. I dont know what materials to use though. 

If it was functional and easy to clean, it would sell like mad. Not even considering the fetish uses, there's a huge market of trans women trying to find ways to feel "right" without having surgery.

Edited by Bulge_Lover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

If it was functional and easy to clean, it would sell like mad. Not even considering the fetish uses, there's a huge market of trans women trying to find ways to feel "right" without having surgery.

This thought did not cross my mind. But aren't there any similar products on the market? 

Find this hard to believe given the anything you can buy nowadays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.