Taking pleasure in humilating accidents?

Question

I know there is no reason for me to feel like a bad person for having my darkest fantasies as long as they stay fantasies, or take pleasure in any fictional instances of it.

And, I've already established that if even a really attractive girl wet herself in real life, if she was humiliated and mortified about it that would override my fetish and I couldn't take any pleasure in it.

But, I seem to remember there are people here who do take pleasure in such instances.

I know, there's still much of omorashi, fetishes, sexuality, etc. I don't know, but is it wrong to take pleasure in someone wetting him/herself in real life and feeling really embarrassed about it? Or is it all right as long as you're not the cause of it or don't say or do anything that would make them feel worse?

I mean, I know the two things I just mentioned would be bad. But if you were to either witness an accidental and humiliating wetting in public or hear an account of one that someone else wrote in the Experiences section here, and privately - or just among the community - really enjoy it, is that bad or is it just part of the fetish thing for some people?

And to anyone here who does, does some part of you still feel bad for them in spite of how enjoyable it is for you?

5 answers to this question

Like you, I couldn't take any pleasure in seeing someone desperate or wet if they were really obviously distressed by it. That wouldn't do anything for me at all. But you can't help what turns you on, and if someone is into that, I don't think it's wrong for them to fantasise about it as long as nobody is affected nonconsensually.

As always, it's all about consent. If someone has an accident, and you did something to cause it or contribute to it because of your fetish (including deliberate inaction like implying you didn't know where the toilets were when you did), then obviously that's completely wrong - you've brought someone into your sexual fetish, to their cost, without their consent.

On the other hand, if you've just read an experience, or happened to witness an accident which you didn't deliberately do anything (or not do anything) to cause or make worse, then you haven't done anything to breach anyone's consent. Whether you do or don't privately fantasise about it afterwards won't change the situation, affect anyone involved, or make anything better or worse for them.

Thanks. I wanted to make sure I didn't misjudge the people that did.

Of course that won't change the way I feel about the distressing and humiliating accidents myself.

This is essentially a form of schadenfreude - you know it’ll be a known thing when it has its own word lmao.

As I’ve said before in similar discussions, I don’t believe anything to be wrong with involuntary thoughts, as long as you are purely a spectator and have not caused the situation or intervened with it during or afterwards.

You form opinions of happenings without really meaning to continuously, and this isn’t really any different.

Shit happens. Or in this case, pee. 

What I mean by that: people have candid accidents. They almost always don't mean for them to happen; they usually can't control the circumstances that put them in the situation where they are.

As for being turned on/off, I'm almost on the opposite spectrum. If someone pleasurably wets themselves like in those videos where the model moans and rubs herself and sways and talks and groans, and/or they strip down nude afterwards (especially the latter), that really, really turns me off. Generally speaking, I only use wetting videos to get a conceptual visualization of what does or can happen in certain positions and clothes. But all of my fantasies rely on story context. Typically even if the videos have consenting adults acting out a scenario pretending to be in a real predicament, it usually isn't enough.

For me, candid accidents have to feel as natural and somewhat realistic as possible. A girl stowed away by herself in the bathroom pleasuring and enjoying herself is the opposite of a candid accident. The humility, being forced into the situation, and it being completely unwanted as genuine reactions is part of my fetish (not all the time but most of it) as a form of sadism. It heightens my enjoyment, and its even better when they're young, shy, sheepish, or in other ways somewhat disadvantaged. Therefore, stories in the Real Life area of the forum are a bigger turn on for me, and I will (and have) fantasized a lot of replays of stories that I've read here (with the exception of real-time. If I read the words, "Last week..." or "Earlier today I felt like..." I stop reading). But a video recording of someone having a candid or full accident as naturally as possible is at the top of my wanted list.

ALL THAT SAID...

I would never condone behavior that intentionally forces people to have wetting accidents. I did that once in first grade and I did not deserve how well over that scenario went over for me and I felt overwhelmingly sorry for the girl when it did happen; I only wanted her to hold it, I wasn't into accidental wetting yet). I grew up seeing a lot of girls in my schools (and my sister) wet themselves by accident or other 'forced' happenstance, and no matter how much I enjoyed it, I didn't like those same mean people, rules, parents, and teachers that caused those things anymore than those girls did.

Edited by Slater

Sounds a bit complicated but at least that answers my question. I guess it's all part of a different taste of the fetish and that it's all right as long as you don't cause it or make it worse for them