Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 11/11/2017 at 9:20 AM, desp_wet said:

Well done Kaylee, yet another fantastic story. With all your daring exploits, have you ever been caught?

Thank you!!  I've had some close calls, but haven't quite been caught yet.  I generally tried not to intentionally be this risky until fairly recently.  I think a combination of being able to share my experiences here and finding out how much I love the adrenaline rush are kinda egging me on!

On 11/11/2017 at 9:43 AM, wettingman said:

The closest I have come is in the pool, while talking to people. They never knew what I was doing under the water.

That's still pretty thrilling!

On 11/12/2017 at 1:11 PM, GoldenG8 said:

Thanks for sharing, that was exhilarating to read. :) Are swimsuits your one of your favorite things to wet? 

Thanks!!  And I think so...it's easier to get away with it when there are tons of people around which makes it more exciting! :wink:  Not to mention, they're meant to get wet anyway, so dealing with the mess isn't as big of a nuisance.

20 hours ago, Wetnhappy said:

Loved your story!  I could picture everything almost as if iwas there.  Really enjoyed the ending when you peed naked in the locker room! I like to pee as i get out of the pool and head towards my seat or the shower.

Glad you liked it!!  That was my favorite part.  :happy:  I'm hoping for the opportunity to do it again sometime!  And yes!  That's the perfect time because nobody has any idea!

On 11/15/2017 at 8:28 PM, JuicySanae said:

I wonder if that guy actually knew but didn't say anything! :grin:

Thank you for your kind words!!  And wow!!  The thought of that is incredibly exciting (albeit a bit embarrassing)!

On 11/15/2017 at 10:04 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Also good that the pee was clear, so it would be hard for anyone to tell.

Hehe, if it weren't, I would've been waaaaayyyy more cautious!  :wink:

On 11/15/2017 at 11:22 PM, Keita123 said:

Ooh, I like the idea of peeing while in a dripping wet situation so people wouldn't notice! Imagine doing that after a heavy rain!

That's a perfect time!

On 11/15/2017 at 9:22 PM, Keita123 said:

Ooh, I like the idea of peeing while in a dripping wet situation so people wouldn't notice! Imagine doing that after a heavy rain!

Sometimes I shower in skintight black shorts, then turn off the water, then pee in them. Sometimes it's as fun as wetting when starting out dry. Even though it's not quite the same as a  "so people won't notice" situation since no one's around. More to that though, once I peed in my swimsuit in the bathroom of a swimming pool (cleaning up anything that might have dripped onto the floor and showering afterwards just to be safe). I pretended like I couldn't get it off.

Now thinking way back when I was a kid , I took swimming lessons at the YMCA. I  usually needed to pee badly at the end of the lesson. I don't remember why but some of the boys would make fun of those of us that rushed off to the restroom immediately after the lesson. 

The pool water was highly chlorinated so a shower afterward was a must. For some reason, again I don't remember, most of the boys took the shower with their bathing suits on.  In my class, We were all very young pre-pubescent boys. 

I soon realized this was a good thing, because I could just pee in my bathing suit, and nobody would know, avoiding the hassle . If I were naked of course. it would be impossible to conceal.  One disadvantage of being male.

On 11/23/2017 at 12:18 PM, wettingman said:

I soon realized this was a good thing, because I could just pee in my bathing suit, and nobody would know, avoiding the hassle . If I were naked of course. it would be impossible to conceal.  One disadvantage of being male.

That sounds exciting!!  I'm sorry if this is too personal, and if you're not comfortable answering, that's perfectly okay, but I'm curious:  Do you ever worry about erections in situations like that?  I find peeing in taboo situations an intense turn-on and, while I've always been envious of that little bit of extra plumbing guys have, I've been thankful I can urinate so discreetly.  It's strange, but being able to just let it flow down my legs is freeing in its own way.