Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Getting a tights fetish ?

3 hours ago, BlueWetter said:

Good job of soaking your tights..

Have enjoyed both of your videos and the stories of how you chose to pee in them :smile:

Keep it up!

1 hour ago, miss_mimi said:

i really enjoy pee in my tights too... i do it tonight!!! felt so good:happy:

Thanks guys... it's amazing how good it feels ... I can only recommend ?

16 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Those thighs so cute

16 hours ago, Delboypee said:

Keep it up - Would love to see more! Thanks :) 

11 hours ago, WettingFan91 said:

Wow that looked great! Very sexy shiny wet legs that was very hot and a nice size flood! Looking forward to more, seems like you are on a roll haha ??

thanks for your contributions!

Thanks guys... 

Damn it, my media player won't play this video. (It worked for other videos)

But if other people here verify there was a video, I can at least feel satisfied at the knowledge of this. And for the shower that came after, satisfying one of my non-fetish interests.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
10 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

But if other people here verify there was a video, I can at least feel satisfied at the knowledge of this. And for the shower that came after, satisfying one of my non-fetish interests.

It's done on iMovie.. so might be reason??

3 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Yes, there was a video. Are you under the impression that all 5 people above you were part of a big scheme to trick specifically you into trying to watch a nonexistent video? I mean I dont really know what your point in saying this part was, could you explain?

6 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Yes, there was a video. Are you under the impression that all 5 people above you were part of a big scheme to trick specifically you into trying to watch a nonexistent video? I mean I dont really know what your point in saying this part was, could you explain?

No no no, when I said "if" I didn't mean it as if it was a mystery whether it is, I meant "if" as more of a "because"

11 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Don't be upset, not really your thing, from what I know of you, I think.

She wasn't wearing anything under or over the tights; and I REALLY wish there was a nudity/explicit tag.

8 hours ago, Slater said:

Don't be upset, not really your thing, from what I know of you, I think.

She wasn't wearing anything under or over the tights; and I REALLY wish there was a nudity/explicit tag.

Sorry.. new at this.. will tag next time

8 hours ago, Carrots said:

thank you for your contributions. Always exciting to find a new thing you like. :) 

Thanks Carrots ?