Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 9 months later...
On 12/14/2018 at 10:37 PM, Crosser67 said:

Ok, calme Ullers. MaskedVoid, I understand how you would rather not share information on this hard time in your life, but I believe tanin has a right to ask. You did post this story withholding information commonly found in most stories. Maybe tanin just wanted some back-light into what happened, unless you want to correct me? But all in all, I don't want fights breaking out. Stay civil.

It's a story about high school child. Underage. It's creepy to ask that. Period. This story needs deleted because it's been sexualized by the OP when they go into describing their underwear.

On 12/15/2018 at 3:00 AM, KozmoFox said:

I believe he meant fap-offer as in turn-off, just changed it because you've accused him of wanting fap like 3 times.

I don't blame them for the accusation. This is a fetish forum/site and no place for sexualized stories of underage individuals. When you describe the panties you had on and add a wink face, for an accident that happened underage, you're implying that you want people to think of it in a sexual way. Then someone is asking about the "size" of the accidents and pretending it's in an innocent way? This 'real' story needs deleted if you hope to clean this site up.

It's one thing to talk about your Omo roots and/or real experiences, but to draw perverts in that are, in turn, asking about the size of said sexualized accident is entirely other problem.

• 2 months later...