Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:22 PM, yeshhh said:

Okay so back in middle and high school I used to be very known around for always wetting my pants and acting like a baby. I could spill out many stories but theres one that spikes me the most, the first time I ever had a accident in class.

It was first period and I was just starting 7th grade, at this point I was still heavily in to AB/DL and only liked some omorashi nothing to out there (guess I still had some innocence). 

Well as it was I ended up having a homeroom teacher that completely hated my guts because of the previous year of not fully completing classwork and never doing any homework. I never really liked focusing or doing any work at school so I always had to occupy my mind with my surroundings in a sense. Which usually ment day dreaming till the bell rang, but seemingly it was one of those days where it was incredibly hard to focus on anything, including the sexual abyss of my mind. I drunk alot that morning at breakfast only cause the food they served was uber dry, but with that the need to pee started kicking in right at the beginning of class.

At first it wasn't entirely all to bad, I barely aknowleged the need to pee so I didn't really ask to go to the bathroom. The teacher then got up, presented herself to the class, just in case there was people in there that didn't recognize her, and passed out to everyone their assigned Chromebook, due to all the work being transferred to computer. Afterwards she sat down at her desk and told the class that the work was on the cromebook. I opened my cromebook and almost instantly went to the browser instead of the classroom setting and searched up AB/DL fan fics. The same stuff I spent the whole previous year procrastinating upon.

As the time past my need to pee grew, by the time my bladder was bursting it was 20 minutes before class and I was getting knee deep in a fan fiction and had no intentions on stopping even though I was bursting, I figured I could read it before it was to late to use the bathroom, but it ended up being longer than anticipated. With that I glanced up at the clock and realized I had 5 minutes before class ends.

Already knowing the answer if I asked to use the restroom, due to the previous year, I realized she wouldn't let me go due to it being apperently a school rule not to let kids out 5 minutes before the bell rings. My stubbornness got the best of me though and I still gave an effort to ask, as I did it was an almost instantly no, and I'm not one to plead in front of a classroom. So I was forced to wait. Getting passed the 5 minutes felt like an eternity, within the first 2 minutes I was already leaking into my panties. I remember thinking about which panties I was wearing hoping there not one of my good ones, knowing after today there gonna have to be thrown out. (They were black laced btw for those who wanted to know ? even though that didn't help anything) I felt the warmth grow more and more as I leaked, by then I was practically in tears and holding myself, rocking back and forth not caring about my surroundings. I felt my bladder about to give out as soon as the bell rang, but an instant adrinaline kicked in and I jetted out the door only to my horror to meet the one hallway in the entire school to be already crammed with students. (It was a private school and it was REALLY small, the whole school only had 12 rooms in all, and it was only one hallway).

Since I jetted out the room, my klutzy self ended up running into one of the schools biggest bully. Almost instantly he pinned me against a wall and mocked me with the usual. The only reason he bullied me was because of me not finding interest in him and dating him like the rest of the girls in the school did, I was way more into girls than guys at the time hehe, but anyways he pinned me down and threatened me. As this quick swift happened, I felt my bladder instantaneously give out. In my own horror I blocked out my surroundings and felt as my heart sank feeling my crotch fill with wetness and warmth as my bladder forcefully releases. As soon as I snap back into realization, him and his friends notice due to my facial reaction and the obvious black streak getting bigger and going down the leg of my skinny jeans, as reflex due to just getting humiliated anger came in and it turned into instant reaction to start throwing punchies. I felt as my fist hit him multiple times, but at the same time without much thought I felt my stomach churning and my bowels start to release as well (ethier from fear of fighting or adrinaline, not entirely sure why it happened as it did) it angered me more as I was feeling as I was pooping my panties too. After he fell down I came to my senses, and this is when I actually honestly noticed I soiled myself as well. With that my face became ever redder than it was before. By now tears were flooding down my face and my first reaction was to run to the bathroom. As soon as I got to the bathroom I peeked in and it looked like nobody was in there, but as I actually entered I noticed someone crying in the corner of the stall.

I slowly approached her and asked her what was wrong, after closing the bathroom door behind me. She didn't really reply she just continued crying, she didn't even look up. Upon staring at her I slowly came to realization on what happened, from what I could infer from her style of dress and her ponytails she seemed familiar like a big baby, her skirt was really short and (not all to proud to say this lol) but I could clearly see up her skirt by the way she was crying, that she was clearly wearing a diaper. So with that, I sit next to her and lay my head on her shoulder. At this point she looks over and asks me what I'm doing, and I tell her waiting here until the office freaks out and starts trying to find out where I'm at. She asked me how come and I calmly explain to here what happened, figuring she would be in the same boat. Afterwards since she seemed to calm down a tad, I asked her what had happened to her, and she said that one of the kids at the school saw that she was wearing a pull-up and told everyone she was wearing a diaper, and when no one believed him he lifted up the back of her skirt and showed everyone. So she just ran and cried in the bathroom. I almost instantly feel sympathetic kind of understanding the feeling, I hug her and pet her lightly and say...today's just been a bad day all around for everyone. 

Very interesting and sad story. I have no idea why I missed it at first time...

What - for me - is missing there: finishing. Could you tell us more how the whole situation finished? How big were your both #1 & #2 accidents? How were you able to deal with 'results'? Were you forced to return to your class after that? 

1 hour ago, tanin said:

What - for me - is missing there: finishing. Could you tell us more how the whole situation finished? How big were your both #1 & #2 accidents? How were you able to deal with 'results'? Were you forced to return to your class after that? 

I don't wanna be a prick, but how would you like sharing details about a completely embarrassing and humiliating time when you were forced to have an accident? This story is not one to fap at. -.-

1 hour ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

I don't wanna be a prick, but how would you like sharing details about a completely embarrassing and humiliating time when you were forced to have an accident? This story is not one to fap at. -.-

Well, it's not about 'fapping', sorry... The situation was very difficult and any way to deal with it's interesting, because - in general - accident in public may happen to anyone. From my experience I know how difficult it is to deal with #2 situation, so it's even more interesting due to this.

23 minutes ago, tanin said:

Well, it's not about 'fapping', sorry... The situation was very difficult and any way to deal with it's interesting, because - in general - accident in public may happen to anyone. From my experience I know how difficult it is to deal with #2 situation, so it's even more interesting due to this.

Yeah mate, but when you're asking about the size of both accidents, especially on a story about someone who was absolutely humiliated, it mkes you sound desperate for a fap.

6 hours ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

Yeah mate, but when you're asking about the size of both accidents, especially on a story about someone who was absolutely humiliated, it mkes you sound desperate for a fap.

Ok, calme Ullers. MaskedVoid, I understand how you would rather not share information on this hard time in your life, but I believe tanin has a right to ask. You did post this story withholding information commonly found in most stories. Maybe tanin just wanted some back-light into what happened, unless you want to correct me? But all in all, I don't want fights breaking out. Stay civil.

6 hours ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

Once again - it's your's (strange for me) overinterpretation.

Imagine yourself in this type of situation (it's no diffrence if it will be considered in school or adult life like uni or office) - you've just had an accident and you must somehow deal with effects. Let's 'play a game' - what would you do, having only the 'equippment' of public toilet - water, soap, paper towels and hand dryer? How would you escape going out in visibly soiled clothes? And that's the point when the 'size' clearly matters - it's really big difference between just small accident and completely losing it from both sides, especially with diarrhea.

And - for me and I may be wrong here - when someone is posting his/hers experience with humilitation for me it's a signal that the 'recovery process' from this experience is somehow working.

7 minutes ago, tanin said:

Imagine yourself in this type of situation (it's no diffrence if it will be considered in school or adult life like uni or office) - you've just had an accident and you must somehow deal with effects. Let's 'play a game' - what would you do, having only the 'equippment' of public toilet - water, soap, paper towels and hand dryer? How would you escape going out in visibly soiled clothes? And that's the point when the 'size' clearly matters - it's really big difference between just small accident and completely losing it from both sides, especially with diarrhea.

And - for me and I may be wrong here - when someone is posting his/hers experience with humilitation for me it's a signal that the 'recovery process' from this experience is somehow working.

Yeah but your questions sound like something someone would wanna know to get a good fap. 

1 minute ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

Yeah but your questions sound like something someone would wanna know to get a good fap. 

Yeah, but...

Sorry, any experience with person under 18 is an automatic fap-offer, with no difference how 'cool', 'graphic', 'ideal' etc. it could be. And I consider that 7th grade note clearly states that it happened somehow about the age of 15. 

And I must say that we live in strange world with - let me be harsh for a second - people with strange way of thinking, when any question is considered only in one way. Maybe it's time for some evolution in thinking!

3 hours ago, Crosser67 said:

Ok, calme Ullers. MaskedVoid, I understand how you would rather not share information on this hard time in your life, but I believe tanin has a right to ask. You did post this story withholding information commonly found in most stories. Maybe tanin just wanted some back-light into what happened, unless you want to correct me? But all in all, I don't want fights breaking out. Stay civil.

Uh mate? I didn't post this story. If tanin wants a fap story, fiction and fanfiction section. There, problem solved.

1 hour ago, tanin said:

Yeah, but...

Sorry, any experience with person under 18 is an automatic fap-offer, with no difference how 'cool', 'graphic', 'ideal' etc. it could be. And I consider that 7th grade note clearly states that it happened somehow about the age of 15. 

And I must say that we live in strange world with - let me be harsh for a second - people with strange way of thinking, when any question is considered only in one way. Maybe it's time for some evolution in thinking!

So you're saying you wanna fap to underage girls? The fuck, man..

5 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I believe he meant fap-offer as in turn-off, just changed it because you've accused him of wanting fap like 3 times.

Yes, it was exactly as @KozmoFox wrote above. For unknown reason I was charged with 'looking for a good fap', which was for me never even under consideration and I was somehow forced to prove my innocence. Still I have no idea why. 

If someone sees everywhere 'looking for a fap' it means that there is a lot of wrong energy, which - for the public good - should re rather consumed in more productive way, than accusing and attacking other people.

This story is still very rare and interesting, maybe it's unique due to all circumstances. And I think that I have the right to ask in non-offensive way. It's all about the Author to aswear it or not. 

I'm just saying so we aren't all tryna fap to something not meant to be for faps. My apologies.

On 12/16/18 at 10:48 AM, OmoNubRo said:

No offense but it seems inappropriate to describe your panties, especially with a wink face, when you're underage in the story. That should have been left out. A mod also should have picked it up and taken care of it.

I quite agree with that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 12:27 PM, TheMaskedVoid said:

I'm just saying so we aren't all tryna fap to something not meant to be for faps. My apologies.

I quite agree with that. 

On 12/16/2018 at 9:48 AM, OmoNubRo said:

No offense but it seems inappropriate to describe your panties, especially with a wink face, when you're underage in the story. That should have been left out. A mod also should have picked it up and taken care of it.

I apologise if it was offensive to some. It was a true detail that I assumed some readers would like to picture. I tend to practice stories since I am not someone educated highly in that field of work. Though key terms within writing tends to have ways to depict how a scenerio would look, called imagery. Some writers have way better examples, I will admit that. In my mind, anybody will read any piece of writing, so why write for only one side. If people wanna fap to my stories, they can ?. If people want to read my stories to see, that there is someone else who also experiences the akwardness in life. I love when people tell me theres parts i need to better,  or parts i should leave out. Us humans gain knowledge that way. No need for arguments from others, or intense debates. Thats the last thing, personally, i'd want in my comments ? to much anxiety for all that hehe. I'm back for awhile, so if you have anything you want to tell, about bettering my stories, or litterly anything. Just Dm me. Stay happy omolovers. Pretty sure this site is one of the only with so many accepting people, lets keep it that way. Love all of y'all.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:54 PM, tanin said:

On 12/14/2018 at 2:12 PM, Helloworldiwea said:

Have you ever seen her since?

what happened after?

Hm maybe I should start writing a continuation, or just edit the original writing. Which would be best?

On 12/14/2018 at 4:34 PM, TheMaskedVoid said:

On 12/14/2018 at 9:37 PM, Crosser67 said:

On 12/14/2018 at 11:30 PM, tanin said:

Honestly, I truthfully did not even think about it. If I would have, then I would have put it.