Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Nearly Day ? (Edit.. now with video finish)

3 hours ago, Revolver_Kidd said:

Wow! Thanks @Uniee for the video and the story that led up to it! I used to work as a lifeguard at a Rec centre back when I was 18 like 9 years ago.

The amount of people I used to catch out peeing not only in the pool but around the place!! It was my kink, so I never minded!! You are lucky to get away with it missy!!!

Anyway, glad you had fun and looking forward to hearing more of your stories!! 

Thanks.... for stories to come.

I can remember being really embarrassed once when showering in the pool changing rooms and I started to pee a bit.. thought everyone was watching.. no one probably noticed ?

6 hours ago, Uniee said:

Thanks.... for stories to come.

I can remember being really embarrassed once when showering in the pool changing rooms and I started to pee a bit.. thought everyone was watching.. no one probably noticed ?

Well I guess it was part of my job to be alert! I’m sure I could think of stories to share with everyone in due time!

There was a part of our pool area that was closed off for certain members that had a big spa, steam room and sauna... we got to use them for free outside of work, one of the perks of being employed there! I remember sitting in the steam room and just letting it flow through my swimwear... I think I did it in the sauna too.

But there were about 3 other people in there with me that I didn’t know... no one reacted or noticed... and if they did they didn’t care! It was risky as those are the regulars you get to know, who were sitting there talking to me while it all happened! 

Nice.. I've dribbled in a steam room... but sure sauna would create steam... give away ?

Just now, Revolver_Kidd said:

Well I guess it was part of my job to be alert! I’m sure I could think of stories to share with everyone in due time!

There was a part of our pool area that was closed off for certain members that had a big spa, steam room and sauna... we got to use them for free outside of work, one of the perks of being employed there! I remember sitting in the steam room and just letting it flow through my swimwear... I think I did it in the sauna too.

But there were about 3 other people in there with me that I didn’t know... no one reacted or noticed... and if they did they didn’t care! It was risky as those are the regulars you get to know, who were sitting there talking to me while it all happened!