Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale How it began for me loving girls wetting themselves

Over the years I've written elsewhere about my early, middle and later experiences of loving girls and then as i grew up women having accidents (and somewhat later wetting on purpose). But let's begin with my earliest recollections as these were clearly formative.

I'm sure before K or 1st grade I saw girls have accidents, but I have no clear memories of this. The reason I say 'I'm sure' is because I used to love to hang out with girls (boys too), but spending time with girls was always great for me, and I have early sexual memories of being attracted to girls (and used to love looking up girls' skirts/dresses as we played). It was in either K or 1st grade that friend of mine, Chica ('girl' in spanish I know but she was Asian). I remember in class we were all at our desks, Chica just behind me, doing an art project. I remember seeing from the corner of my eye Chica get up, stand almost frozen by the side of her desk, and somewhat in front of it, not quite next to me, but almost. She stood there with her legs wide apart, her blue dress just above her knees, her white socks and sneakers getting totally soaked as she massive wet herself. No idea how long she peed, but I was transfixed. Also no idea if others were as taken watching her accident as was I, but I just starred at her.

She didn't cry or look embarrassed, but just as she was dribbling toward the end the teacher came over, put her arm around Chica, and said something like 'these things happen, let's change you into dry clothes and clean you up.' The teacher led Chica off to her locker (in the back of the room), got her dry clothes (all kids had a change of clothes, but she was the only girl I remember peeing herself; a few boys did, but I was far less interested), took her into the bathroom and Chica came out a few minutes later.

What was formative about this memory is not just her accident (although that is etched in my mind) but what she and I talked about afterwards, sometime later that day. The classroom had a great climbing structure in the form of a house with three stories, and I used to like to go up to the top, often with Chica, and play, whatever we played. But this time I sort of interview her about her accident. (Something I've done throughout my life if I know a woman has had an accident and wants to tell me about it).

I don't recall what Chica had changed into, but I know it was a dress as I got to see her white cotton panties as we talked (Chica was not very modest or caring about others' seeing her panties, something I really liked about her). I asked her how come she wet herself and she said she was so involved in her art project she really didn't realize how badly she had to pee and just kept working on it until she all of a sudden felt she was about to wet her panties (and dress). At that moment she said she got up to go the the bathroom but the second she stood up " I just started peeing." I asked how come she just stood there with the class beginning to watch her, and she said she didn't know, she just did. Did she try to stop, I asked? "I knew I couldn't, so I just kept peeing." I also asked if she was embarrassed and she said no, but 'maybe I should have been'.

I probably had other questions but don't remember them. I also don't recall taking to her about it after that, nor did she have another accident in class that I knew of. Her family moved at the end of the school year and I had no idea of what happened to her, but she was memorable.

I was between 5 and 7 years old. I don't recall seeing another girl wet herself until I was about 10 (although a girl in second grade did pee herself, but I just heard about it, didn't see it.

I'll pickup this thread another time if there's interest, beginning (here's a foretaste) with a good friend and cute neighbor who massive peed her panties while playing an endless game of Monopoly at my house--we were 10; followed either that year or the next with another good friend (while on family vacations) who peed her panties while we were outside; and the same year also on summer vacation another girl who purposely wet her panties before going swimming (we were both just in our underpants). OK, there are more stories to follow...and then it kept going. I've had amazing luck knowing girls/women who've been accident prone...a nice life of various accidents (to say nothing of relationships which involved accidents, on purpose accidents, purposefully wettings, etc)

5 hours ago, justme said:

Over the years I've written elsewhere about my early, middle and later experiences of loving girls and then as i grew up women having accidents (and somewhat later wetting on purpose). But let's begin with my earliest recollections as these were clearly formative.

I'm sure before K or 1st grade I saw girls have accidents, but I have no clear memories of this. The reason I say 'I'm sure' is because I used to love to hang out with girls (boys too), but spending time with girls was always great for me, and I have early sexual memories of being attracted to girls (and used to love looking up girls' skirts/dresses as we played). It was in either K or 1st grade that friend of mine, Chica ('girl' in spanish I know but she was Asian). I remember in class we were all at our desks, Chica just behind me, doing an art project. I remember seeing from the corner of my eye Chica get up, stand almost frozen by the side of her desk, and somewhat in front of it, not quite next to me, but almost. She stood there with her legs wide apart, her blue dress just above her knees, her white socks and sneakers getting totally soaked as she massive wet herself. No idea how long she peed, but I was transfixed. Also no idea if others were as taken watching her accident as was I, but I just starred at her.

She didn't cry or look embarrassed, but just as she was dribbling toward the end the teacher came over, put her arm around Chica, and said something like 'these things happen, let's change you into dry clothes and clean you up.' The teacher led Chica off to her locker (in the back of the room), got her dry clothes (all kids had a change of clothes, but she was the only girl I remember peeing herself; a few boys did, but I was far less interested), took her into the bathroom and Chica came out a few minutes later.

What was formative about this memory is not just her accident (although that is etched in my mind) but what she and I talked about afterwards, sometime later that day. The classroom had a great climbing structure in the form of a house with three stories, and I used to like to go up to the top, often with Chica, and play, whatever we played. But this time I sort of interview her about her accident. (Something I've done throughout my life if I know a woman has had an accident and wants to tell me about it).

I don't recall what Chica had changed into, but I know it was a dress as I got to see her white cotton panties as we talked (Chica was not very modest or caring about others' seeing her panties, something I really liked about her). I asked her how come she wet herself and she said she was so involved in her art project she really didn't realize how badly she had to pee and just kept working on it until she all of a sudden felt she was about to wet her panties (and dress). At that moment she said she got up to go the the bathroom but the second she stood up " I just started peeing." I asked how come she just stood there with the class beginning to watch her, and she said she didn't know, she just did. Did she try to stop, I asked? "I knew I couldn't, so I just kept peeing." I also asked if she was embarrassed and she said no, but 'maybe I should have been'.

I probably had other questions but don't remember them. I also don't recall taking to her about it after that, nor did she have another accident in class that I knew of. Her family moved at the end of the school year and I had no idea of what happened to her, but she was memorable.

I was between 5 and 7 years old. I don't recall seeing another girl wet herself until I was about 10 (although a girl in second grade did pee herself, but I just heard about it, didn't see it.

I'll pickup this thread another time if there's interest, beginning (here's a foretaste) with a good friend and cute neighbor who massive peed her panties while playing an endless game of Monopoly at my house--we were 10; followed either that year or the next with another good friend (while on family vacations) who peed her panties while we were outside; and the same year also on summer vacation another girl who purposely wet her panties before going swimming (we were both just in our underpants). OK, there are more stories to follow...and then it kept going. I've had amazing luck knowing girls/women who've been accident prone...a nice life of various accidents (to say nothing of relationships which involved accidents, on purpose accidents, purposefully wettings, etc)

When I was in elementary school a girl peed herself next to me during health/dance/science. There were no desks or anything we all sat cross legged in the floor  and on that day I remembered seeing her fidget but the part that really stuck out to me was just watching the puddle grow and everything getting wet. I don’t remember a ton about it but idk.

For me age about 10, 9 plus to 10 plus, were good times on the girls I knew wetting front. Let's begin with Debbie, my next door neighbor. We were just the same age and had been playing with each other for  years. As I mentioned we both loved board games, especially Monopoly and were pretty much equally matched in skill, so our game could and did go on for days, an hour here, two there, and so on. We usually played at my house as she had an older brother I hated and she disliked, too. Debby was a pretty girl as I remember her, dark black hair, delicate facial features, thin but not skinny. She usually wore dresses and was not particularly modest in her sitting positions, meaning I had plenty of times to enjoy view of her legs, panties and often her butt as well. As I was, aside from attuned to girls need to pee, desperate or far less frequently having accidents, also most interested in the panties girls wore. Debbie more than any other girl I knew had a large variety of panties; most girls had either white cotton, patterned cotton or sometimes nylon (which I did and still do dislike on the whole.) Many of Debbie's were fancier.

I remember it was an unusually warm spring day and Debbie had on a light blue dress with no slip, and as we continued our on-going Monopoly game soon discovered what at the time I thought were totally cute panties: cotton with lace around the legs with a small blue ribbon running through the lace. I didn't know what 'sexy' was at the time, but remember clearly lying on my stomach facing Debbie across the board, taking in the joy of seeing her panties from a host of angles as she moved around. Again, I had no idea what being turned on was, but knew I liked the feeling of a hard penis, in this case pressing against the floor as I was lying on my stomach watched Debbie. Somehow those intense feelings didn't prevent me from remaining a good player of the game. I suspect Debbie had no idea of how much watching her pleased and excited me.

I have no idea how long we were playing before I noticed but didn't pay much attention to Debbie beginning to squirm around, shifting her legs here and there, and then tucking one under her (clearly in retrospect to hold in her pee). Mostly I enjoyed her shifting positions revealing different parts of her panties. Debbie really have to pee didn't cross my mind. I do remember at one point she very briefly pushed her hand rightly against her blue press, holding herself, but, again, didn't make the connection with her having to pee. I also don't recall how long all this went on, but was acutely aware that the game was getting quite competitive, probably why she didn't get up to go the the bathroom. (She was not shy about finding a toilet when she needed one...)

As I was trying to concentrate on the game while at this moment looking at Debbie sitting with one leg up and the other stretched out straight, her dress pulled tight between them, so that I had a wonderful view of her very white panties with lace and ribbon. I remember moving slightly against the floor watching her. And without warning, as far as I was concerned, all of a sudden she said, 'Oh no!', but slid back from the board pulling both legs up and mashing her hand against her panties. At first I didn't know what was going on (for a split second) and then a massive flood of pee shot through her hand, soaking it, as a puddle rapidly began to form on the floor and under her ass.

Debbie was totally soaking her dress and panties. Again no idea how long this lasted, in silence, it could have been 10 seconds, perhaps 30. I just stared, and Debbie just peed. Both speechless. I saw her white panties turn somewhat yellow tinged, and her blue dress get wet under her. Finally Debbie stopped. I didn't know what to say, but again in retrospect had this happened if I was a teen or older, I would have cum in my pants on the spot (and with a spot I'm sure as well). Debbie seemed less embarrassed than shocked at herself. I don't recall her exact words, but she said something to the effect of, 'I didn't know  how much I need to go; it just came out; I'm really sorry. I made such a mess.'

She began to get up from her sitting position, but rather than pull her dress down, she pulled it up over her underpants (as if to not get it any wetter), providing me a front and back view of her soaking and still dripping panties. I do remember that they clung tightly to her cute butt, and in the back were somewhat transparent, and also somewhat yellowed. She looked at herself to inspect the damage, and feeling her dress and panties with one hand, so as to see how wet they were.

She said she'd better go home to change, and as she pulled her dress down just as my mother walked in. I was horror struck, mostly I think because I was so excited and taken with Debbie's accident and current wet conditions, and certainly didn't want my mother to know what I was feeling; never being able to acknowledge sexual feeling to my parents (then and for many years to come). Debbie was quiet as my mom figured out quickly what happened and I said probably the obvious: "Debbie had an accident". My mom was very nice to Debbie who said she was going home to change, and my mom said we need to clean the floor up. I walked Debbie to the door, wanting to talk to her about her accident, but not being able to. My mom cleaned up and maybe 15 minutes later Debbie reappeared, this time wearing pants. Again, I wanted to talk to her about it, but was at embarrassed partly for her, but also because of my finding her accident so exciting.

Debbie and I continued to be friends for another few years until my family moved away. We never spoke of what I thought of as her 'Monopoly accident', although it was constantly on my mind and was the fodder of much fantasy at that time in my life. Debbie and I when were about 12 began to innocently 'date', meaning mostly going to a day time movie or for ice cream. We would sometimes kiss each other the way innocent 12 year old sometimes do, but she never had another accident, or came close, as far as I knew.

Little did I know that year, the year of being more or less 10, would be an amazing year:  that the summer would hold two more, if very different, wetting experiences with two different girls. But for those, another time.

It was so similar to my experience...again around 10-12 year age..........the first was a girl sitting next to me in class....individual desks, but pulled together in twos......girl sitting next to me just sat and peed, first I knew was the noise of running water as it ran off the back of her chair.     Teacher came over, then went away, came back with the girls sister who took her away and later brought her back wearing gym 'bloomers'.......Janitor in the meantime turned up with a bucket of disinfectant smelling sawdust and cleaned up the puddle.......I really remember the smell or her pee when she started peeing that sweet smell that makes you want to taste it.        Another time very soon after, we were playing tag in the house....girl was a friend of my sister and a year younger than I ......I chased her up the stairs and caught her leg......she stopped suddenly turned around on the step and sat facing me......the front of her panties all wet and yellowed.......again that sweet smell.     She went home to change and was back 20 mins later to resume the game......I needed time out too because this was the first time I had cum in my pants.....!!!! It happened while I was looking at her panties as she sat a few steps higher than me (face level) on the stairs....I remember she didn't look shocked.or upset.......just shy...in a sweet kind of way........It wasn't a full wetting really, just enough to wet the front of her panties.