Sign In

female wetting my new skinny jeans

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi today i wanted wet my new skinny jeans...  so here the pics while the hold till the wetting     

thank you everyone!!! im glad you enjoy that!!! well i can try it the next time but its a bit hard because it's selfie so... and honestly i often cut my pics after load them in my pc because im

Sweetheart never be ashamed of your body. I like all here think it's wonderful. Everyone is different. That's what makes you an individual. You sharing your wetting passion with us is so great. Don't

8 minutes ago, miss_mimi said:

thank!! see that peoples like what i post make me more confident

we will love anything you post ;) new content is always welcome. Especially the content people make with true passion and not just for making money. You're GOLD, don't ever be discouraged by any mean person ;)

Edited by slovenc79 (see edit history)
On 11/9/2017 at 1:57 PM, miss_mimi said:

thank you everyone!!! im glad you enjoy that!!!

well i can try it the next time but its a bit hard because it's selfie so... and honestly i often cut my pics after load them in my pc because im not too comfortable with my body :tongue:

i took the pic of my butt though its not a very good pic... its a bit hard to take pic of my butt by myself haha

DSC00283.jpg.383424a5ac032772ee47cee20594a471.jpg.pagespeed.ce.urvCySxG-3.jpg

I love wet butts, they look so sexy

20 hours ago, Despholder said:

Oh, been away and missed this post also, just seen it. Amazing pics as always, love the spray and your strong grasp. 

Just please keep them coming, you bring some of the hottest and best pics up on a pretty constant base here. Kudos ;-)

What a big soak

oh thank you so much!!! 

19 hours ago, dtc55 said:

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!

thank you!!!!!!!

On 09/11/2017 at 5:57 PM, miss_mimi said:

thank you everyone!!! im glad you enjoy that!!!

well i can try it the next time but its a bit hard because it's selfie so... and honestly i often cut my pics after load them in my pc because im not too comfortable with my body :tongue:

i took the pic of my butt though its not a very good pic... its a bit hard to take pic of my butt by myself haha

DSC00283.jpg.383424a5ac032772ee47cee20594a471.jpg.pagespeed.ce.urvCySxG-3.jpg

What a beautiful wet patch! Ever fancy going down to the shops wet like this, Miss Mimi ?!  Have you enjoyed wetting for a while?  I love seeing your wet pictures here.  Keep on wetting and posting your experiences!  

12 hours ago, Calum46 said:

What a beautiful wet patch! Ever fancy going down to the shops wet like this, Miss Mimi ?!  Have you enjoyed wetting for a while?  I love seeing your wet pictures here.  Keep on wetting and posting your experiences!  

thank you!! no i dont have enough courage for going out wet like this haha... but yes i really enjoyed my wetting :happy:

• 1 month later...