Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female holding my morning pee for a big wetting!!

Guest Sully720
1 hour ago, miss_mimi said:

Hi everyone!
today i waking up without go to the bathroom... i decided to hold my morning pee and wet myself 
so i go to living room and drink coffee while trying to hold it... when i start to leaks i go to the bathroom and pee myself in the tub...
so here some pics...

23379986_1488345031201510_2206764895689606970_n.jpg

23231338_1488355411200472_5477608302008530713_n.jpg

DSC00133.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

DSC00142.JPG

DSC00145.JPG

DSC00149.JPG

DSC00150.JPG

DSC00161.JPG

DSC00156.JPG

DSC00171.JPG

DSC00172.JPG

Miss_mimi, you have some of the most sexiest pictures I have ever seen! It's so awesome how much you're willing to share these moments with others! Thank you for being you! I wish I was your roommate! We would have a "no bathroom" rule in-effect Lol

1 hour ago, OmarashiLover1 said:

You did a good job:happy:

37 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

lovely!

15 minutes ago, BlueWetter said:

Looking wonderful!

Love the wet patch getting bigger and bigger..

thank you everyone!!

16 minutes ago, Sully720 said:

Miss_mimi, you have some of the most sexiest pictures I have ever seen! It's so awesome how much you're willing to share these moments with others! Thank you for being you! I wish I was your roommate! We would have a "no bathroom" rule in-effect Lol

oh woww thank you im glad to know that!!! 

Tight shape fitting tan jeans make for an awesome series of pants wetting. Looking at you from crotch holding to the first tiny leaks to pee gushing down your legs has gotten me aroused until I am hard !

This time you look like it really came gushing out forcefully. Perhaps it is the color of your pants causing the slight yellowish tinge to your visible soaking through  pee ; or perhaps it is the strong first of the morning pee.

How long did you hold it once you got up. How did it feel ? 

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos of your tan jeans wetting.

Edited by wettingman
Typo (see edit history)
8 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Tight shape fitting tan jeans make for an awesome series of pants wetting. Looking at you from crotch holding to the first tiny leaks to pee gushing down your legs has gotten me aroused until I am hard !

This time you look like it really came gushing out forcefully. Perhaps it is the color of your pants causing the slight yellowish tinge to your visible soaking through  pee ; or perhaps it is the strong first of the morning pee.

How long did you hold it once you got up. How did it feel ? 

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos of your tan jeans wetting.

i held for about 2 hours! it feel so good when i finally let it go in my pant!!! 

Guest Sully720
11 hours ago, miss_mimi said:

i held for about 2 hours! it feel so good when i finally let it go in my pant!!! 

So, I don't know if it's rude to share on your topic, but I like sharing... so this was me **MALE** at work the other day and I wanted to share it with you since you are always sharing your pics. My work pants are dark and so nobody ever noticed the wet spot on the front of my pants. I worked like this all day. It felt so good to rewet them a few hours later... I just let a little bit out at a time so my pants stayed wet! ;)

IMG_2048.JPG