Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Place whatever dreams of wetting you wish here.

I only ever remember dreams that have to do with peeing, so I remember all of mine well, but for now will post only one.

I was in high school and it was gym class, and I had no gym clothes to change into, so a teacher takes me into a room with random pairs of gym clothes and tells me to find a pair that fits. After trying multiple pairs, I discover one that is a bright orange shirt and a pair of what looks like a black boxers that comes down halfway to my knees. This is the only pair that fits, though it looks kind weird. The moment I put them on I have an urge to pee, but the teachers won't let me leave. I sit in the bleachers, and one of my friends sits next to me, and notices my squirming. He asks what's wrong, and right as I start to talk, I lose focus and start to pee. Luckily, nobody notices except me. I point it out, he laughs a bit as I continue. I eventually stop it, but I still really need to pee. Eventually a few other friends come sit down, and they all see it too, they ask what it is, and I let it it go again to show them. They all start laughing, and then we leave gym, but the teachers won't let me change back because there's no time too. We go to an improv class and me and my friends have a skit to do in front of class, and while my friends are acting, I accidentally let it go, but it seems like it's part of the skit and we roll with it, but at first I forget to stop it, and the class is in awe. I stop it and my boxers are completely soaked. We go through other classes before lunch, and my friends dare me to just let it go for the whole lunch period, seeing as we were at a table by ourselves. I stupidly accepted the dare, and we all just talk as it happens. The dream ends here though. Disappointing.

Amazing dream! I had a dream where I could instantly change my gender, my height, my everything, and it was a lucid dream so I wanted to have fun with this. I started innocent and was like flying around the world and stuff but then i went into the omo side of things lol. Ye that probably was like the most boring post ever. Sorry.

Just now, Despholder said:

Ha ha, that must have been really interesting. How did the lucid dreaming omo part go? Could you describe a bit more on that?

Got me really curious

Lol ok. Um well It started in my bathroom just messing around lol but then I went to my old school and went through my day drinking as much as physically possible and getting super desperate all the time and holding until I wet myself over and over again. During lunch I went into the bathroom and squared over the drain lol. Ya it was a weird dream. Then after school I went adventuring in the forest and just kept wetting lol. Until I found this one girl in the woods who I saw like half squatted down. She got up super quickly and We introduced ourselves, she happened to be a friend from school, and she was squirming and fidgeting quite a bit, I saw a small wet spot appear on her pants and then it slowly grow and then niagra falls. The inside of her pants were glistening and were soaked. I told her it was ok and relaxed my muscles and she looked shocked as peewees gushing out of me??. Ye then I woke up to my alarm. Sorry for the lack of detail i don’t remember my dreams as well as memories so they like some sensory detail.

2 minutes ago, SirGinger said:

Well, if you're gonna make him talk, you need to give a story too!

I talked ??

Okay, I'm finally going to post something (despite how early it is). I have had several dreams where I peed more than I ever would in real life (thankfully only in the dream), and in places where I would never or could never pee in real life. Sorrily, most of these were not wetting dreams. My subconscious is currently not trained to simulate the feelings of wetting very well. This is mostly because I have not wet myself with full clothing on very many times (all true omorashi-ers: *gasp!*). The main times I can remember were intentional wetting right before I took a shower. The problem is avoiding mildew with soggy pants (pee rinsed out to avoid scent detection) and trouble for the family laundry lady. The wetting dreams I have had were usually in the few following nights of these intentional wettings. For non-wetting dreams, press one. For wetting dreams only, press two. For wetting dreams and daydreams, press three.

So, I'm wearing swimming trunks, and Im entering an older-styled living room where several people I know (mostly aunts or female cousins) were also in swimsuits. Nobody was saying anything, but occasionally someone would laugh (or the like) and hold their hands over their faucet. Realized it was an omorashi party - the kind where something is giving everybody the ability to keep wetting over and over. Anyways, I wet myself one or two times before going out side (now having fully figured out the situation), and peeing so much so fast that it gushed out between my waistband and me and nearly up to my face (it was either transparent or light gold). After that I went inside and sat down at a lunch table. There were still one or two people, but everyone else had gone somewhere (outside maybe). There was bread, strawberry jam, and peanut butter. After eating a sandwich (in about two bytes. Dreams), I suddenly needed to pee again, which I did. I then decided (though I hadn't eaten any before) that one of the ingredients had the special powder (from an older dream) in it. Tried the jelly, nothing. Tried the peanut butter... Piss! Might have taken a few doses more, then saw a friend bouncing on a trampoline outside. Thought/said "that will help him [something about getting desperate]", then took another dose. This time when I peed, I woke up, having just qualified to have had a "wet" dream (I had no idea what it was at the time. Since I never saw it except on my underwear I thought it was pee). It was very uncomfortable waking up while in the middle of an unload.

That was probably the best pee dream I can remember. Omorashi or otherwise. 

3 hours ago, garageguy said:

I mean like, we're you really annoyed, or just joking? I couldn't tell. 

PS: what do you think of the dream? 

I was joking, and amazing dream too!

3 hours ago, garageguy said:

Completely off-topic. I've noticed a pattern in the forum topics I've participated in. Most of the users (including me) that post stuff have an avatar of someone's water outlet. You'd almost think that this website was somehow themed on such...

Seriously. Is there a better avatar out there for me?

Do you know how time a picture on a phone? Use that and step back, or wet before starting the timer