Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Unless I'm missing something, it seems like y'all are overreacting. Where does it say on this site that content is female unless labeled otherwise? Besides, you can go to his profile and see that he's male.

20 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Could we just all relax and let this ago

I'll let it go, but I'll have you know I'm letting karma do its work. Harassment on omorashi.org is not okay, and if I see something like the drama in this thread again from you again, you'll have more than downvotes to worry about. Warning shot fired.

17 hours ago, Daviss said:

Somebody needs to do something about this punk.

Same to you. Read the above. I'm happy to see the community rally around OP and be understanding. Its put me in a good mood, so just warning shots this time.

But I reiterate.

Harassment and drama are not welcome on this website and are not tolerated for any reason. 

8 minutes ago, Despholder said:

I know and I am sorry, it was fueled by seeing multiple videos posted at some intervals between them without mentioning they were male after being told by others before that the same issue and he said he understood and also other people complaining and made me just explode.

I overacted, I'm sorry. Gonna stop here anyways

Please do. Acknowledge you made a mistake here and move on. We do not need to keep spamming this thread with this unnecessary drama.

I will put an end to it by force if I need to.

Also, in the future, if a post is not labeled (or mislabeled), you can report it to us and we can add it in. It takes us literally two seconds. Not something to get explosive about.

Sometimes, if it doesn't say whether it's male or female video, and the poster says it's homemade, i check the profile :)

It's not a big deal to make a mistake, or download a wrong video, one can always delete it, and write a comment/report, whatever.
But in defence of Despholder, the problem are some guys on the internet pretend they're female and try to trick straight guys to watch them. I've seen that many times and it's really frustrating, i'm guessing that set Despholder off. 

Edited by slovenc79 (see edit history)

6 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I'll let it go, but I'll have you know I'm letting karma do its work. Harassment on omorashi.org is not okay, and if I see something like the drama in this thread again from you again, you'll have more than downvotes to worry about. Warning shot fired.

Same to you. Read the above. I'm happy to see the community rally around OP and be understanding. Its put me in a good mood, so just warning shots this time.

But I reiterate.

Harassment and drama are not welcome on this website and are not tolerated for any reason. 

Saay! I originally downloaded  an unlabeled clip and got a vid of a man's dick in my face. I posted a complaint about it. When the poster then seemed sincere that it was an honest mistake, I apoligised immediately! This was way before everybody ganged up on Despholder. (who, by the way, makes many contiributions). If you want to kick me off this site for that, go ahead. I won't be bullied by you or anyone else.

Edited by Daviss
spelling (see edit history)