Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I Think You Should Just Pee Your Pants

I love Camille! I wish I had a Camille in my life. Also, I tried her attitude out in real life recently one night when my boyfriend and I were on our way home from a bar. He really had to pee. We were about ten minutes away and I told him "I think you should just pee your pants" in those exact words. Unfortunately, he laughed it off and just found some alley to quickly pee in. If only he'd realized how serious I was, but I don't think he would have done it either way. It's a shame haha and I'm too embarrassed to tell him about my fetish. Hoping to work up the courage soon... he actually makes a lot of jokes along the lines of "I know you love pee" and about peeing on me and stuff, and I always respond accordingly, completely serious, but he probably just thinks I'm joking. He also gets desperate a lot and fairly quickly, I guess he just has a small bladder, and especially when he's been drinking, so I get to see him desperate fairly often but he has always found somewhere to just whip it out and pee so far. It's a shame for me, but I also don't want him to be upset or embarrassed if he did pee his pants, which I know he would be. So it's difficult ? I'd love it if this kind of a relationship like Camille and her guy have could happen for me, but I'm not counting on it. Either way, great story!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I think you should just pee your pants." I was pretty sure I couldn't possibly have heard her right. I said as much. "If you really need to go so badly you should probably just pee your pan

Thanks y'all! I really appreciate the kind comments. This next chapter requires the sex tag. It's not super hardcore or anything. But there is sex, so be warned. :)   *** "I think you s

Yep yep. That's right! I rather envy him as well. In some ways... Chapter 8! Sex tag again, not very much though. Only female wetting in this chapter if that matters to you. ****

3 hours ago, wetisthebest said:

I love Camille! I wish I had a Camille in my life. Also, I tried her attitude out in real life recently one night when my boyfriend and I were on our way home from a bar. He really had to pee. We were about ten minutes away and I told him "I think you should just pee your pants" in those exact words. Unfortunately, he laughed it off and just found some alley to quickly pee in. If only he'd realized how serious I was, but I don't think he would have done it either way. It's a shame haha and I'm too embarrassed to tell him about my fetish. Hoping to work up the courage soon... he actually makes a lot of jokes along the lines of "I know you love pee" and about peeing on me and stuff, and I always respond accordingly, completely serious, but he probably just thinks I'm joking. He also gets desperate a lot and fairly quickly, I guess he just has a small bladder, and especially when he's been drinking, so I get to see him desperate fairly often but he has always found somewhere to just whip it out and pee so far. It's a shame for me, but I also don't want him to be upset or embarrassed if he did pee his pants, which I know he would be. So it's difficult ? I'd love it if this kind of a relationship like Camille and her guy have could happen for me, but I'm not counting on it. Either way, great story!

Yeah. This is pretty clearly a fantasy unfortunately. ? Glad you are enjoying it though!

Unsolicited advice; If I were you I'd consider just telling him. The first time you tell a guy it's amazingly embarrassing and hard; I've been there. But there isn't a huge amount of downside and there is considerable upside. A fair amount of people will at least indulge their partner occasionally. Even if you don't get A Camille/narrator relationship out of it!

You‘re right! I don‘t think he would be so grossed out that he‘d leave me over it, even if he didn’t want to indulge or anything, so there really isn‘t too much of a downside, but obviously it’s still a really personal thing that I‘ve never told anyone I know about and it‘s hard to get past that mental barrier. But who knows, maybe if I do tell him, I‘ll be pleasantly surprised by his reaction! 

On 5/16/2018 at 12:12 AM, WaityKaty said:

Yeah. This is pretty clearly a fantasy unfortunately. ? Glad you are enjoying it though!

Unsolicited advice; If I were you I'd consider just telling him. The first time you tell a guy it's amazingly embarrassing and hard; I've been there. But there isn't a huge amount of downside and there is considerable upside. A fair amount of people will at least indulge their partner occasionally. Even if you don't get A Camille/narrator relationship out of it!

On 5/16/2018 at 1:45 AM, wetisthebest said:

You‘re right! I don‘t think he would be so grossed out that he‘d leave me over it, even if he didn’t want to indulge or anything, so there really isn‘t too much of a downside, but obviously it’s still a really personal thing that I‘ve never told anyone I know about and it‘s hard to get past that mental barrier. But who knows, maybe if I do tell him, I‘ll be pleasantly surprised by his reaction! 

Without wanting to derail the story thread, I would definitely second Katy's advice, really the worst that can happen is that they show no interest, and the potential up-sides are numerous. To be honest, I have always found actually telling your partner is a real thrill in and of itself, but maybe that's just me ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2018 at 1:25 AM, WaityKaty said:
On 5/10/2018 at 8:22 AM, remos6 said:

I'm starting to run out of superlatives to describe this story - superb Katy, simply superb! Encore, encore (preferably with even more bedwetting :wink:)

Thanks! I've outlined the next chapter and you might be pleased.

Don't suppose the next chapter will arrive in time for World Bedwetting Day? (https://www.worldbedwettingday.com/?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/15/2018 at 2:55 PM, Babedut123 said:

When will the final chapter be posted?

It has been quiet for a long while, I hope that Katy hasn't fallen out of love with this particular story. It would be tragic for it to go unfinished, especially knowing that another couple of chapters are interested pipeline - it's definitely well inside my Top 5.

1 hour ago, remos6 said:

It has been quiet for a long while, I hope that Katy hasn't fallen out of love with this particular story. It would be tragic for it to go unfinished, especially knowing that another couple of chapters are interested pipeline - it's definitely well inside my Top 5.

I do plan to come back to it. I know it’s a favourite of quite a few people. ? Unfortunately this story has a “sexy and fun” feel and right now I’m feeling “anxious and disconsolate” so I’m working on stories that better fit that vibe. If I wrote a chapter of ITYSJPYP it’d almost certainly take a turn that people wouldn’t like! ? 

On 10/6/2018 at 7:03 PM, WaityKaty said:

I do plan to come back to it. I know it’s a favourite of quite a few people. ? Unfortunately this story has a “sexy and fun” feel and right now I’m feeling “anxious and disconsolate” so I’m working on stories that better fit that vibe. If I wrote a chapter of ITYSJPYP it’d almost certainly take a turn that people wouldn’t like! ? 

I'd like any form of continuation to this story.

10 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

Whelp, OK! I have two things I want to write first, so we’re still looking at a month or so. But I want no complaints if Sad Katy decides to take this story right into heartbreak town. ?

Oops, I seem to have started something, my bad... Personally, I would leave it until you feel that you want to write, rather than forcing the story (though in fairness, occasionally writing under pressure and within constraints can have a positive effect). This story doesn't deserve a downer endong.

On a more serious note, I hope whatever situation is causing your anxiety and disconsolation improves soon. After all, there is more to life than Omo (on the other hand, what is life without Omo ??)

• 1 year later...