Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Life of a Bounty Hunter

Hello everybody, I thought I'd try to get into the mood of writing omorashi again. I've tried to increase my writing skills, and I think I've done decently well. So, I decided to try making an interactive story. Just a note that this takes place in the future, so there will be futuristic tech and stuff, in case you get confused on something. I hope you all enjoy!))

---------------------------------------

Year: 2151

Date: July 3rd

You walk into a bar with a skintight black suit on, the neonlights of the city at your back. Izuli's is the name of the bar, home to the biggest criminals and other scum on earth. You look around, of course everyone was staring at you, and not because of the cleavage in your suit. You order your drink and keep a keen eye on the bar's diners, knowing they'd do anything for a quick buck. It didn't take long for the bartender to come back with your drink, obviously making you his first priority as you see the confused faces of people watching you get your drink first.

All of this could be explained relatively easy, the Earth's most wanted database was right behind you, and you just so happened to be on the front. You get up from your seat, gulping down your drink in no time. You check your profile on the database, just to see if you got it right. It says...

Options

Name:

Nickname/Callsign:

Bladder Size:

Breast Size:

Signature Weapon:

Secondary Weapon:

Fighting Styles:

0 votes, I was honestly expecting much less, oh well, I guess it's my choice.

The list read as followed..

Name: N/A

Nickname/Callsign: Cartel

Bladder Size: Average

Breast Size: D Cup

Signature Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Secondary Weapon: Pistol

Known Fighting Styles: Unidentifiable

You smiled slyly at the data, with it being perfect. You slip the data pad back on its metal shelf. You slowly walk over to your table, adjusting your black suit.

It was skin tight, with a nice cleavage, in case your mission required the filed of, seduction. You had long, flowing black hair a piercing brown eyes, those eyes giving almost perfect accuracy with your rifle. You wore a small sports bra and thong under your suit, though mostly you skipped out on them, like now. 

The rifle strapped on your back was an old model, but still got the job done. It was your average sniper rifle of the time, maybe a decade behind, but still average. It had an ever so accurate scope, though mostly oh never needed it, a polished, sleek black design, and it's bullets were small and discrete, making them easy to hide. A drawback of the rifle though was the sound, with all its modifications, it was too late to silence it, it didn't matter though, it's not like you were a silent killer anyway.

You tapped your foot impatiently, checking the time again again. You order another drink before finally a man in a sleek suit came in. He bad on sunglasses, despite the underworld being almost dark as night, and a long trench coat. The trench coat looked thick however, he was obviously wearing a bulletproof vest underneath the suit, making you frown, if things went south, tour pistol wouldn't penetrate that.

The man sat across from you, "Cartel" he nodded as he ordered a drink.

"Your late" you say coldly in response, already looking who knows where, looking disinterested.

"Nice to see you too" he said with obvious sarcasm, he then rolled his eyes, at you and himself. "Alright, first things first, the mission".

You smile a bit, sitting straight up, giving decent attention to the man.

He pulled out a small device, and tossed it onto the table. It flew through the air and landed in the middle of the table, all you could tell is that it was board shape before it split apart quickly, painting a perfect picture of a tall man. "This is your target, a small threat to to Syndicate", this "Syndicate" he was referring too was a decent sized gang this man labored for. He was most likely a messenger or a low ranking officer, someone expendable, that's who they always send. 

"A threat to the Syndicate, I thought they were all powerful" you say with a small grin, playing with the man.

The man frowned "I'm not here for games, if you want the money, you do this by my rules" he responded without emotion.

"Fine, were a your sense of fun" you pout as he moves on with some details about the man.

"We don't know his name, and this is the only visual image we have of him, but he leads a small gang on the 77th floor, said gang has been encroaching on our territory there, and so far, our troops have been ineffective" he said with a sign, then looked at her "I'm sure you already know what your mission is from here".

"Alright" you say as your smile widens "now, let's talk money".

"Of course" he says with a small smile on himself "the Syndicate is willing to pay 25,000 credits, tops" he says as he grabs for his hologram projector.

You look as if you've been shot in the chest "30,000! You expect me to live off that, I want 37,500 credits" you shout and wine.

The man groans loudly "Fine, 34,000, do we have a deal".

You think for a moment "Alright, we have a deal" you say as you shake his hand, solidifying the deal.

As he gets up to leave, you ask one final question "when do you want him killed" you ask him slowly.

"An ideal time would be tommorow, if you want the boss happy enough he might throw in some extra cash, but if not, by the end of this week, or else you we don't owe you a single credit".

"Of course" you say over a quiet groan. After he leaves, you yourself get up from your table, leaving a small pocketfull of the golden currency known as "credits". You then step put of the bar and into the cold night, stepping onto the street.

You enter a ring of stores known as "The marketplace", some stores legal, others, not so much. You decide to stick around, see if there's anything useful for your incoming mission. You look around at everything on sale, thinking of what to buy......

Credits on hand- 150

Store Items-

12x Bullets- 8 Credits

24x Bullets- 12 Credits

Knife- 20 Credits

Body Armor Part (6 needed to make full body armor)- 30 Credits

Katana- 35 Credits

2 votes, not bad, sorry for all the spelling mistakes last time, I have to write on my phone with my giant hands and stubborn auto correct. Still, I hope you enjoy))

You look at a nearby shop and smile, walking calmly to the stand. You buy and knife and 24 bullets, making sure there real in case he tried to rip you off. You tuck the knife in the bag that came with the bullets, along with the bullets of course.

You walk through the large crowd of thugs and any other outcasts, making your way through to the shipyards, were an elevator like device would be, you needed to recollect and go over the mission and what you know. You feel a slight twinge in your bladder, knowing what this already meant.

You decide to hold it until you get to your "base of operations", knowing if you tried to find a public bathroom, you'd most likely fail, the underworld wasn't exactly well known for its abundance in bathrooms.

You check over your shoulder, making sure your not being followed. You sigh in relief as nothing suspicious is behind you. The only bad news is, your bladder is filling surprisingly fast from the drinks you had that night.

The drink a fill your bladder slowly at first, but fill it faster as more of the drinks come to punish you for simply drinking them. You check your 6 again, and to your unfortune, as always, you see two underworld guards in their armored green uniforms. You sigh and duck into an alleyway, loading your pistol before preparing for trouble.

Before you know it, the two guards turn the corner, you shoot one, but missed the second shot. The crowd behind them screamed as someone dropped from your missed bullet, the walkway clears quickly, screams still echoing around you. The guard fires back, piercing your wood box your using as cover.

This firefight was pretty difficult with a full bladder, which unfortunately, may be decently sized, but wasn't very strong. You wouldbt have missed the second shot if it weren't for your filled bladder. You somewhat tremble and shake as you focus on your full bladder.

You always just wet yourself at home, considering the fact you don't have a bathroom at home, it always dries pretty quickly on your rubber suit.

The guard fires again, missing, but getting it very close to your head. You fire back, missing again, this firefight would already be over if it wasn't for your full bladder, so you contemplate your options. If you wet yourself then and now, you could win the firefight easily, but might find it hard to find jobs as the "hundreds who wet herself", but then again, you presumed no one was around to see. 

Options

1. Wet yourself, there's no one around to shame you, and you'd get this firefight over really quickly

2. Continue holding, you have a reputation to consider and uphold

• 2 weeks later...