Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 10/31/2017 at 1:36 AM, JT Bull said:

I. Am. Speechless.

Please please please tell me you're going to continue this :desperate2:

Aw, thank you! No more on this one, but I have some other ideas that I hope to get written soon!

On 10/31/2017 at 4:04 PM, BENAir01 said:

That was incredible. Please write more. 

Thank you! I don't have any other ideas for this one, but this is fairly typical of the kind of stories I love to write!

On 10/31/2017 at 4:39 PM, Pilly Christal said:

Oooh, this is a new masterpiece. x_x

I really love all of your stories, because you write about serious topics and the whole thing is just... real. I can believe that these thing can happen, and I love your supporting characters so much! I'll wait for the next one you write! 

Thanks, Pilly! Realism is what I strive for. Honestly, it's why I do so many one-shots, because it's harder for me to come up with realistic scenarios for more than one wetting. 

On 10/31/2017 at 10:51 PM, bazinga said:

Ahh, I’m so happy you’re back!

I really enjoy male omorashi, especially if the story is believable and interesting, which you manage to deliver every single time you write. Can’t wait to hear more from you! 

I'm so pleased and flattered you think so! Full disclosure: the idea for this story grew out of seeing "It" in theaters. I picture one, central scene, and then try to build a realistic story around it :)

Also, unrelated: does anyone know how to get the gender tags/icons to show up again? I'm fairly technology illiterate and can't figure it out :( 

Edited by Sapphire3619 (see edit history)

Beautiful story. I don't know anything about the psychology of poorly treated foster kids, but it seems realistic to me. Although personally, I would have openly peed on the floor than in my pants if stuck in a room hehe. It's almost a shame this is a one-shot, because you set up the beginning of a great relationship between him and Finley. But this story being more about his mental state than the peeing, I can see why you wouldn't want to revisit these characters.

Nice job overall. :D

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)