Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

female What is your favorite clip and why?

On 11/30/2017 at 8:39 PM, Hedonist said:

The Strawberry Girl. This video randomly showed up out of nowhere a short while ago, and I fell in love with it. Just the way she pauses before whispering, "I like pissing my pants.." That was an absolute turn on. I know I could watch her eat strawberries and wet herself any day. It'd be awesome if she was a member here. I'd just like to tell her how ridiculously amazing she is. I love something different. In that regard, don't we all?

strawberry.mp4

That one was very nice. Love how down, direct and open she was with talking to the camera, the eating strawberries thing was also a strange but pleasurable detail I've never taken value in till now lol. Thanks for sharing that one!

The strawberry girl is totally hot. In fact any video that;

A) shows the face, and;

B) Is done on purpose, are great.

I really dislike the fake desperation and "Oh no. I have to pee! What can I do?" I need to Pee videos are a complete turn off for me. So fake.

Patches Place videos, PPG, and Teaser videos are the absolute pinnacle.

I think for me it's a video showing a female person (about the age of 30) holding it, while sitting on a chair, then handsfree letting her clear pee-stream soak the floor underneath, while still sitting on that chair.

My favorite is HD Wetting's Haydee rest stop accident...and perhaps any of Natalee's public wettings...and Shannon's parking garage pee. I know it's more than one, but it's hard to choose...but you will notice a common theme here.... :)

21 hours ago, aytch said:

My favorite is HD Wetting's Haydee rest stop accident...and perhaps any of Natalee's public wettings...and Shannon's parking garage pee. I know it's more than one, but it's hard to choose...but you will notice a common theme here.... :)

That Haydee Video is high on my list Forsure! Awesome you brought that one up haha

Bringing this post back from stasis.

One of my favorites is from the lady in the first comment video. The oh-no-im-peeing.tumblr girl is wonderful, and if she's in this community I'd just like to say, "Miss, you are so rocking.....seriously. As a representative of Man, we'd love to wet with you." I went to her page just now, and her old vids, and I believe her pics are gone. Probably Vimeo being Vimeo. Although, she does have a short one in lingerie, and by the gods does she look good.

Here's my contribution.

*Warning* Awesome toplessness but no sound

Peed Myself for You (960p).mp4

22 minutes ago, 126 said:

I think this one below can easily enter my top 20 videos favourites!

Ill have to agree with this one, and let me tell you something. If you go to the accident thread, and put a little time into your search: you'll locate the vine that came with this video as well. You see the older lady take off her shorts, and pee a little stream through her underpants in the kitchen. I'd find it for you, but I am a little pressed on time.

4 hours ago, realmadrid said:

Ill have to agree with this one, and let me tell you something. If you go to the accident thread, and put a little time into your search: you'll locate the vine that came with this video as well. You see the older lady take off her shorts, and pee a little stream through her underpants in the kitchen. I'd find it for you, but I am a little pressed on time.

Thank you really much! I'll go see that! :)

12 hours ago, andynils said:

I only like real women having accidents, not all those proffessionels who do a job. Voyeur films of normal women.

Same, and this also applies to amateur women who genuinely enjoy wetting themselves on purpose. The forced acting of the models is a turn-off for me.

On 31/1/2018 at 4:48 AM, Despholder said:

please share it with us

On 30/1/2018 at 2:23 PM, realmadrid said:

The only thing I found was this vine, but Ii don't know if it's the correct one...

Aunt patty peed her pants.mp4

On 28.11.2017 at 10:12 AM, Hedonist said:

This amateur vid has been around for a long while. Here we have one of the prettiest girls to do a wetting video. You can tell she's naturally into it. It's so personal feeling, and adoreable the way she expresses with her eyes and smile. How she fails to keep from touching herself while letting go in her pants, and stripping down afterward is very hot.

What I can't tell is if this was made for a boyfriend, and he put it up on the adult sites behind her back. Which is a major douche move. She's so beautiful, and it was brave to share herself. I know I'd be very honored if it were made for me.

I hope she's a paid model, but it seems otherwise. Either way, here's another.

(Warning: Awesome Nudity)

hotredhead.mp4

My dream of a girl. Almost cannot believe that this is real. I knew and downloaded this video from somewhere before (also another one with the same girl). Also, I usually love it when a girl is into desperation and shares this for real. Here, there is no desperation.  Still, this video is a real treasure. I also think she is naturally into it - that is why...

Why does it make such a difference when a girl shows her face? Because I do not love wet pants, but I love girls who are into wetting their pants.

4 hours ago, farseladosso said:

I knew and downloaded this video from somewhere before (also another one with the same girl). Also, I

Why does it make such a difference when a girl shows her face?

If there's another video with this lady, I'd really love to see it. I only know of this video.

Why? Because it's more personable when they show their faces. It enhances the imagination during masturbation. Pretending that they're looking back at you and sharing the experience. That's my take on it.

Sooo....I've been all for videos of a hypnotized wetting. It's a theme that could be so much more if it were employed correctly. Unfortunately, there's only a few out there worth mentioning. I truly wish there were more. There's one with the cute redhead girl "vids provided by L & N" in the bathroom that's a bad actress, but she tries. Her couple of vids are more incontinence without noticing kind of videos.

This girl on the other hand, she gets it. I wish it were longer. Longer sequences of becoming hypnotized. More commanded questions that involved embarrassing responses about wetting instances. Maybe if she had a partner to play the hypnotist role with her. Maybe not. I give her all the credit though, as its my favorite hypnotized wetting video. I love pretending to give her orders as the video plays.

1. You have no bladder control. Let go.

2. You're all wet, and it turns you on. Unbutton your jeans. You will now pleasure yourself.

3. You don't need your clothes. Remove them.

4. Continue pleasuring yourself.

5. and....wake up.

Simple and effective.

hypnosiswetting.mp4