Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Bursting with a big bulge

Have posted this in interactive stories as well, not quite sure where the place is for an interactive real desperation.

I have last peed 6 hours ago when I woke up, I have drank a large coffee (500ml) and just finished this bottle of 2.5L of Pepsi.

You can see how full I am, My bladder has a big bulge and is rock solid.20171024_181632.thumb.jpg.c258fc3e61b48abc81a4f82dac777dc2.jpgI am getting very desperate but don't want to give in no matter what until it just rushes out despite my best attempts, I just love the feeling.

I don't know how long I will still be able to hang on, but please come with ideas and suggestions on how to torture this bulging bladder even more.

Also let me know if you would like to see more.

Try to hurry:-)

20171024_181556.jpg

20171024_182606.thumb.jpg.3b5d705f3cf196b69d1293cc53a78798.jpg

This great feeling of pain and pressure that makes you dance.

On a scale of 1-10, where u at? 

2 minutes ago, Despholder said:

9 struggling to type and not to leak. Shifting possitions

oooh. nice. wish I were that desperate. how long have you gone without a pee? you open to challenge?

7 hours now and ~ 3 liters down. See above videos:) 

Struggling.

Bring it on:)

4 minutes ago, 123456790 said:

oooh. nice. wish I were that desperate. how long have you gone without a pee? you open to challenge?

7 hours?! you are a pro.

let's start easy. sit in a relaxed posture for one minute and 45 seconds. no shifting. you are allowed one 5 second crotch grab if need be.

If you were doing it, I think it's been two minutes now. 

Last bottle of 2.5l Pepsi has gone down in one hour before the post.

9 minutes ago, 123456790 said:

7 hours?! you are a pro.

let's start easy. sit in a relaxed posture for one minute and 45 seconds. no shifting. you are allowed one 5 second crotch grab if need be.

Been enjoying and experimenting with my bladder for years.

Gone trough that, leaked a few drops but still fighting

Smoking a cigar and moving frantically trough the house, only grabbing my crotch when it really feels like leaking out

Dunno how long I'll be able to fight back the leaks. Finished this 500ml cup since starting this thread. 

The pressure waves are getting really hard to fight back.

Above 9.5 for sure

Fuuuuck how badly I need to go20171024_193817.thumb.jpg.5ccf0691a04be5619a99bb74d9bc4df8.jpg

27 minutes ago, 123456790 said:

If you were doing it, I think it's been two minutes now. 

Still around? I have just let out a big leak, about 5 seconds.

Fighting the rest whilst taking small sips of coffee

Before 

20171024_182556.thumb.jpg.d405ac18dd1f764faea20c37e98921cf.jpg20171024_182604.thumb.jpg.6002d5eae158ef8452b4fbd9c158355b.jpg

After 20171024_202246.thumb.jpg.22cf68ce7bdf6aa28200ec58a71d4c03.jpg

Continuing to drink. Another coffee is brewing, will be filled to the top with milk and will be another 0.5L flushing trough the system fast.

Do you recommend anything that I can drink loads of really fast?:))

I have been doing this all day (since I woke up ~14 hours ago) and had my first burst 7 hours ago. Been desperate 3 more times since than, and feeling pretty full right now as well. Been constantly drinking coffee, cola, water and some glasses of wine since the start of the evening as I no longer had to drive.

Intense day so far, and don't feel like sleeping yet either ;-)

1 hour ago, Despholder said:

I have been doing this all day (since I woke up ~14 hours ago) and had my first burst 7 hours ago. Been desperate 3 more times since than, and feeling pretty full right now as well. Been constantly drinking coffee, cola, water and some glasses of wine since the start of the evening as I no longer had to drive.

Intense day so far, and don't feel like sleeping yet either ;-)

For the record, I don't know if you're in there already but the Slack has a holding channel, it's excellent for live-action stuff and getting challenges and torture and whatnot. Link's up under "Browse", all the way at the bottom as "Chat".

Thanks, been around for years, how the heck did I not know about that?  Do I need to create a new slack account? If so how? Or shall I use the OmoOrg credentials?

2 minutes ago, Sake said:

For the record, I don't know if you're in there already but the Slack has a holding channel, it's excellent for live-action stuff and getting challenges and torture and whatnot. Link's up under "Browse", all the way at the bottom as "Chat".

5 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Thanks, been around for years, how the heck did I not know about that?  Do I need to create a new slack account? If so how? Or shall I use the OmoOrg credentials?

I think there is some setup required but it should all be taken care of by just clicking the link.

Bladder torture ideas:

No emptying. Only allow out of your bladder what leaks out/ forces itself out. Even if you wet yourself, only some of the pee will come out. You must hold all other piss until it comes out in it's own.