Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sachiko Can't Hold Her Pee - Game Start!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

where are u :vvv im waitinggg :3333

This one is a long one! Sorry if that's not everyone's favorite, but I had fun writing and I got carried away...Please enjoy!    You Chose Option A: Sachiko already wet her panties! Squat do

Loved the story thus far; more posts would be great! 

You Chose Option B: Yuri just went through something super embarrassing! I’m sure she’d understand…I’ll tell the truth.

Sachiko fiddled with the strap of her bag nervously. She’d just come from a school where everyone, even those whom she’d thought were friends, had made fun of her for her ailment. She didn’t want that to happen again, right from the start. But…but Yuri had already wet herself in front of her. Sachiko was sure that, having gone through such a humiliating experience, she would be understanding.

“Well…the truth is…I have a tiny bladder myself…and well…I very often can’t make it to the bathroom…” Sachiko said quietly as she walked.

“Oh,” Yuri said, surprised but sympathetic, “that…that must be really difficult.”

“Yeah, it causes some problems…and I…I did used to wear um…protection for it but…well at the end of last year it was found out so…”

“You were teased,” Yuri finished, looking sorry for her.

“Yeah…you won’t say anything will you Yuri?” Sachiko asked hopefully.

“No! No of course I wouldn’t…after all…you saw me…” She trailed off, blushing a bright shade of red.

“I won’t tell anyone,” Sachiko promised.

“Without your cloth, the whole train would have seen, and there were kids from our school on that car…I’d have been ruined before the school year even began,” Yuri said with a smile “So in a way, I was lucky you have a tiny bladder!”

Sachiko giggled as they walked, smiling with relief.

“That’s the first time its ever been of any use!”

Yuri giggled too as they walked, a silent bond of friendship forming between the two as they made their way to school. It was a about another twenty minutes later that they reached the school, but because they were a bit delayed from Yuri’s clean up trip to the bathroom, they had to rush to make it before the gate was closed.

“I hope we’re in the same class,” Yuri said as they went to get their room assignments before the Entrance Ceremony. Sachiko, though, barely heard her. She’d been so distracted with Yuri’s plight that she hadn’t noticed her own growing need to void until they got to the school. She nibbled her lip nervously, shifting her weight from foot to foot as they waited at the back of the group of first years to see which class they’d be in.

Nnnn…I have to pee… <Sachiko’s bladder is 5/10 full>

It seemed to take forever until the group thinned out enough for Yuri and Sachiko to see their classes, and by then Sachiko was pressing her thighs together.

“Aha!” Yuri called triumphantly “we are in the same class! 1-B for homeroom!”

“Ah…that’s great,” Sachiko smiled, though probably not as enthusiastic as she would have been had she not been worrying about her need. Yuri, seemingly excited about the news, didn’t notice.

“Come on, lets go set our stuff down and head to the Entrance Ceremony!” she said. Sachiko nodded and followed her.

I hope there’s a bathroom near by…

Sachiko kept an eye out for the bathroom as they followed the signs posted for the first years to their homeroom class. As they walked through the crowd of students, Sachiko could feel her need growing. It always seemed to escalate when she walked around as it filled. She nibbled her lip and put her hand against her stomach, already feeling tender and swollen. Touching it made her wince slightly, feeling a tremor in her bladder.

I really have to go… <Sachiko’s bladder is at 6.8/10>

After walking through the halls, the girl’s finally found their destination.

“There’s the class!” Yuri said happily

Ah! The bathroom! Thought Sachiko. By the grace of the gods the bathroom was right across the hall from their class. But, as per usually, there was a line for it.

“Sachiko…?” Yuri questioned, drawing Sachiko’s eyes away from salvation.

“Ah…yes?” she asked, having been caught not paying attention. She shifted her weight a little, glancing back at the line.

“Oh…” Yuri said, eyes widening in realization, “Do you need to…?”

“Ah…uh huh…A little…” Sachiko blushed, fidgeting with the hem of her skirt as she shifted again, pressing her thighs together.

“I can take your bag inside and see about your seat assignment from the teacher if you want to get in line,” she offered with a helpful smile. Sachiko could have kissed her.

“Yuri, thank you so much!” she said, quickly handing her the bag. Yuri just smiled and headed into the classroom while Sachiko got in the line. There were five girls ahead of her, and the two directly in front seemed rather desperate.

“Aaah…! I have to pee…” groaned the first

“Why is this taking so long…” moaned the second. Both had their legs pressed together, one was beginning to bounce.

“I shouldn’t have bought tea before school….”

“We should have gone at the station…”

Sachiko swallowed, feeling her own bladder swell as she listened to their conversation. She began to sway, crossing her legs and fidgeting desperately with the hem of her skirt.

Shut up about having to pee…it’s making ME have to pee even worse! <Sachiko’s bladder is spasming! 8/10 > 

Slowly the line moved forward. From what Sachiko could gather, it was a small bathroom with only three stalls, and one was broken.

“Waaah…of course one is broken and I’m desperate!” Wailed the girl in front of her, crossing her legs.

“I…I feel like its going to come out…” Whimpered her friend, holding herself.

Sachiko groaned, crossing her legs too, bending slightly at the knees. Her bladder felt so full and swollen now, and the girls talking about their need made it so much worse. Plus, now she was close enough to hear the flushing toilets and sink running…

Finally, the two girls in front made it inside, and Sachiko was next. She trembled, glad no one was behind her in line, because she had no choice but to openly hold herself.

Have to pee, have to pee, have to pee…! <Sachiko’s bladder is 9/10>

Ssssssssssssssssssss……!

The sound of the two girls releasing their bladders echoed in the bathroom.

“Aaaaah….this feels so good!” one groaned from inside the stall.

Sachiko whimpered and bounced on her toes, desperately crossing her legs as she dug her fingers into her trembling girlhood. She was at her limit and had to go right now!

Ssssss…

Sachiko gasped as a sudden spurt dampened her panties, making her twist and dance as her legs trembled beneath her.

Aaah! I’m gonna pee! I ‘m gonna pee now! <Sachiko’s bladder is full! 9.5/10>

Sssssss….

A second, slightly longer, spurt soaked her panties through and made a small spot on the front of her skirt. And the two girls in the stalls were still peeing!

Ssss…Ssss….Ssssssssss….

Aaaah! It’s coming out! <Sachiko’s leaking badly 9/10…8.7/10….7.9/10>

A torrent of pee came in desperate spurts, the first two small but the last made her groan and bend at the knees. She had the sense to quickly pull her skirt away and hold herself under it instead. Her panties were soaked and her pee splashed through her fingers, and trickled down her thighs. The larger of the three spread down to her bottom and tinkled against the tile.

I’m gonna have an accident! And if the girls come out of the bathroom, they’ll see it! Oh no!

What should Sachiko do?

A)     Sachiko already wet her panties! Squat down and pee right there, if she goes fast she can run out before the girls see anything!

B)     Use the sink!

C)      Run next door to the boys bathroom!

Well crap. On the bright side, we definitely made an honest friend. Unfortunately, now there is this problem happening. Ugh, might as well go with my gut.

B) Use the sink.

It's not like it's the worst thing to do, and assume that those girls catch us using the sink, it's not like they'd suspect something aside from the fact that Sachiko really had to pee. I'm sure whoever else waiting would do the same, so why not?

Edited by TempadoOmo5 (see edit history)

Option A seems very risky, because the girls could come out first.

Option B is risky, because she will have to pull down her wet panties. If they see them, I guess that's it.

Option C seems more risky than either one. Running into the other bathroom, while already peeing, with no clue whether anyone will be in there, seems like a recipe for disaster.

I don't know what the best option is. B seems the least risky, but I'd love to see A.
At the hopes of not going game over already, I'll go with A.

I have no idea how I missed this update but here's my answer.  

Since we are already peeing moving anymore would be bad.  Hopping up on a sink would most likely get our skirt wet and running to the boys bathroom could be catastrophic.  We have no idea if it's empty or not.  A seems to be the best choice for this one.  Since our bladder is so insanely small it won't take long for it to finish emptying.  When we finish just walk to class like nothing happened.  

P.S.  please make sure our skirt stays dry at least.  

You Chose Option B: Use the sink!

“Oh…! Oh no..!” Sachiko whimpered to herself, legs trembling beneath her as her bladder trembled within her. It was all too much, especially with her wet panties teasing her leaking hole. Sachiko’s bladder throbbed tyrannically, releasing spurt after spurt after spurt until her pee was streaming freely through her fingers and all over the floor.

Ssssssssssssss….!!!!!!!!<Sachiko is having an accident!>

No….! I’m peeing!!!! I’m peeing on the floor!!!

Sachiko gasped, panicking and trying her hardest to stop peeing. She managed to stop the flow, but she could feel her bladder about to burst.

I…I need somewhere…to go… Sachiko thought desperately as she held herself through her panties. She looked around. The bathroom stalls were shut, the sound of the girls’ pee still tinkling in her ears. It nearly made her let her bladder go. She turned her head toward the sinks, her only salvation.

I…I have to try…

Sachiko hobbled toward the sink, feeling a sudden leak trickle down her leg.

“Aaah…no…!” she whimpered, hurrying over to the sinks as she spurted pee down her legs, soaking her thigh high stockings. She reached the sinks, but knew she had to let go of her leaking girlhood in order to hop up onto the counter and pee in the sink. Sachiko whimpered, taking several shallow breaths before she released her hands.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! <Bladder Burst!>

“Aaaah….!” She cried out in relief as she jumped up onto the counter, turning to pee into the sink. The jump was sloppy at best. She only managed to get half herself over the sink. Her pee sprayed out in a sharp torrent, soaking her skirt and counter below her.

“No…” she whimpered, looking down in horror as she peed helplessly, her water rolling off the edge of the counter and onto the floor. A small trickle drained into the sink, but most of her accident was for all to see.

I…I didn’t make it…Sachiko thought, tears blurring in her eyes as her bladder emptied.

“Ahhh! What are you doing?!” shrieked one of the girls as they came out of the stalls.

“So gross!!!”

“Waaaaaaaahhhh…!” Sachiko sobbed, humiliated at being caught…but it just felt so good to go pee, and finished her wet with an audience.

GAME OVER

**Please return to the previous chapter and select another option! **

Well, if she didn't even make it to the sink, she'll never make it to the boy's room.

I'll go with (A) this time around, maybe the other girls will be sympathetic...

Edit: Just remembered her getting caught is a fail state. I suppose C is a better choice then, although it'll take some very good luck for her not to be seen

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)

This one is a long one! Sorry if that's not everyone's favorite, but I had fun writing and I got carried away...Please enjoy! 

You Chose Option A: Sachiko already wet her panties! Squat down and pee right there, if she goes fast she can run out before the girls see anything!

“Oh…! Oh no..!” Sachiko whimpered to herself, legs trembling beneath her as her bladder trembled within her. It was all too much, especially with her wet panties teasing her leaking hole. Sachiko’s bladder throbbed tyrannically, releasing spurt after spurt after spurt until her pee was streaming freely through her fingers and all over the floor.

Ssssssssssssss….!!!!!!!!<Sachiko is having an accident!>

No….! I’m peeing!!!! I’m peeing on the floor!!!

Sachiko gasped, panicking and trying her hardest to stop peeing. She managed to stop the flow, but she could feel her bladder about to burst. She couldn’t move at all, and any second she was going to start peeing again.

It’s…its no use…Sachiko thought, tears fogging her vision. She could feel her bladder pulsing, faster and faster and faster until…it stopped.

Ohhhhh…! It’s happening…! She thought with a strangled gasp.

Sss…Sssss…Sssssssssssssssss!!!

She tried to fight it, the first of her spurts warming the wet center of her panties. The second sent a gush that splashed right into the forming puddle between her legs. And that had felt good. A rush of relieved pleasure tingled up her spine, forcing her muscles to relax as her pee sprayed powerfully against the tile.

Aaaah! I’m peeing…! I’m peeing my panties…! It feels so good….

“Mmmmm…” Sachiko sighed, trying to be quiet with the sound of her relief. But it just felt so good, she didn’t care that she was peeing on the floor. The other two girls were still peeing anyway, she could hear them. Finally, all three of them were getting the relief they needed.

“Aaaah…I almost peed my panties…I’m coming out now,” said one of the other girls suddenly. Sachiko gasped, hearing the locks on the bathroom doors click. 

Oh no! I’m still peeing!

Sssss----

Sachiko cut her flow off, bouncing painfully. Just as the girls opened the doors, she slipped out of the bathroom and into the hallway, breathing hard.

“Ehhh! There’s a big puddle!”

“Wasn’t there a girl behind us in line?”

“She must have had an accident…”

“Ew! How embarrassing…do you know who it was?”

“No…I had to pee too badly to notice…”

“Me too.”

Sachiko sighed at her good luck, but whimpered when she heard the water running. She crossed her legs, forcing a little dribble of pee from her soaking panties down her legs. She had to get out of there! It was difficult for her to take the first few steps. Her bladder was angry at being cut off before she fully got to finish. But…she had almost been done…

I still have to pee…<Sachiko’s bladder is 3/10>

Sachiko stumbled forward into the classroom, her bladder pulsing violently. She had to get to her bag. Her bag had her supplies. If she could just get the cloth, she could finish peeing in it…

“Sachiko! Over here!” Yuri called, waving her over to two seats in the back near the window, “we have seats together”

“Ahh…great…Yuri…I…I need…”

“Alright First Year, 1-B its time to line up for the Entrance Ceremony!” said the teacher, causing a rush of excitement through the class. Excitement for everyone except Sachiko!

Waaah! No! I still have to pee!!!

Sachiko whimpered as she lined up behind Yuri, shifting her weight.

“Sachiko? What’s wrong? Didn’t you go already?” Yuri asked in a hushed tone. Sachiko sniffled, feeling so desperate even though she’d mostly emptied her bladder.

“I didn’t get to finish,” she groaned, rocking painfully.

“What do you mean…?” Yuri asked.

“The line was too long…I peed my panties waiting…” she admitted, tears forming in her eyes, “but then someone was coming out of the stall so I made myself stop…Gaah…It’s gonna come out…”

<Sachiko’s wet panties are teasing her! And her bladder is so angry from getting cut off! Capacity reduced from 10 to 5!>

Aaah! I’m gonna pee! <Sachiko’s bladder is so angry! 3.5/5>

“Shhh Sachiko…its okay…You can wait through the Ceremony…You already went a bit, didn’t you?” Yuri soothed.

“I went a lot…” Sachiko pouted, blushing darkly.

“See? You’ll be fine…” Yuri smiled “it won’t be so bad.”

Maybe Yuri is right…Mmmm! But I still have to pee!

<Bladder Ally Yuri Unlocked! It’s okay to pee in front of Yuri without a Game Over>

Sachiko shivered from her needs and danced in place. It was almost too much, too long standing, but then they started walking to the auditorium for their Entrance Ceremony. They were sat in plastic chairs all facing the stage at the back of the room. Sachiko made sure to pull her skirt out so her wet panties wouldn’t stain it when she sat. The cool plastic pressed her wet panties against her flower, teasing her to pee.

<The seat is cold! Bladder reduced to 4/10>

Oh no! Oh no oh no….I’m not gonna make it…<Sachiko’s bladder 3.5/4>

Sachiko sat there, stiff as a board and trembling. She couldn’t move, she could hardly breathe. She couldn’t hold herself because her wet panties would wet the skirt.

“Sachiko…?” Yuri asked softly, putting a hand on Sachiko’s shoulder. The simple touch was too much.

Sssssss…<Bladder Burst! But just a little one…>

“Haaa….” Sachiko whimpered, shifting her thighs apart under her skirt as hot pee bloomed over her cold, wet panties once more. It was little more than a spurt, she’d let so much out on the bathroom floor already. But for about twenty seconds she knew the sweet sensation of relief as her pee puddled in the center of the plastic folding chair. It was just enough to send two, tiny little trickles onto the floor in front of her, but that was all.

“Oh dear…” Yuri sighed, seeing the little trickle of pee dripping to the floor.

“I’m sorry…” Sachiko sniffled, curling her hands in her skirt in embarrassment.

“Was that all?” Yuri asked and Sachiko nodded pitifully.

“That wasn’t so bad,” Yuri assured, “no one noticed…you can clean up after the Ceremony, okay?”

<Good Job! Unlocked Special Scene: Sachiko Peeing at the Entrance Ceremony>

Sachiko sighed sadly as the Ceremony began. The principal and teachers welcomed the new students, speaking about their school’s academic pride. No one had noticed, besides Yuri, that she had peed on her chair.

This day is going all wrong…Sachiko thought as the teachers spoke about their classes. She’d had two accidents that day already. She needed to get better about making it to the toilet, or at the very least keeping her panties dry, if she wanted to stay out of diapers.

I’ll have to work even harder. That’s it, I’ll hold it no matter what!

Confidence and determination restored, she tuned back into the Ceremony just in time for them to call up the first year who had scored highest on the exam.

“Now, Miss Izumi Kobayashi will read the address,” the principal said. Curious to see who the top scorer was, since they’d definitely be popular at a school for academics, Sachiko looked up. The girl from the train, with the dyed red hair and designer bag was walking up to the platform to read the school’s address.

“I heard she got a perfect score”
“Yeah, there hadn’t been a perfect score in years at this school”
“I heard she’s very wealthy too”
“Perhaps her family paid for her score”
“That’s so mean!”
“She’s really cute, either way…”

Sachiko heard the whispering around. She definitely would be a popular girl, Sachiko figured, but she couldn’t forget the way she was rude on the train. She glanced down at Yuri’s borrowed sweater, thinking of the train. Who was that mystery boy anyway? She glanced around, not seeing him in the crowd.

Perhaps an older student…?

After the popular Miss Izumi Kobayashi finished her address, the Ceremony concluded. The student body was excited to begin their first official day as high school students! They had a small break before their first class began, and Sachiko used that time to change her panties and clean up.

<Sachiko changed her panties! Supplies left: Two absorbent cloths and one thermos>

This time, she was determined to keep her panties dry. She went back to her class and took her seat. She didn’t have to pee, and she wasn’t going to drink a single drop of anything for the rest of the day! Of course…by lunch, that was easier said than done. Her bento was salty, not too much so, but…salty enough to want a drink.

“Sachiko…you should drink something, you’ll feel sick,” Yuri said. Sachiko had discovered her friend had a motherly personality, but she didn’t mind it.

“You’re probably right…” Sachiko sighed. They did have physical education today, and it wouldn’t look good if she got sick while running or something. Still…she was nervous about drinking her water.

If I drink it, I could practice holding my pee….or I could pretend to drink it so Yuri doesn’t worry…

What should Sachiko do?

A.      Drink up!

B.      Pretend

Special Scene: Sachiko at the Entrance Ceremony

Sachiko tried to squirm as discreetly as she could while waiting in line to file into the auditorium for the Entrance Ceremony. She had to pee so, so badly! It had started on the train, watching Yuri have an accident. Watching her pee made her want to pee too. She’d been so distracted with helping Yuri keep her wetting a secret, and cleaning up after, that she hadn’t noticed how bad her need was getting until they were lining up. And now…well, how long would it be until she could go to the bathroom?

Nnnn…It..It wants to come out…!

Sachiko whimpered softly, pressing her thighs tight together. Her bladder was pulsing. She couldn’t hold herself in front of her entire class! Her legs trembled as she pressed her thighs ever tighter, rubbing them together until they were nearly crossed, yet her bladder only pounded harder for release. She bit her lip against a gasp as a sudden warm, wet spurt of pee bloomed against the crotch of her panties. She froze, feeling another dribble escape, and then another until her panties were soaked. Her bladder shook, and Sachiko was certain she would burst right there, but then the teacher called them all forward. Walking, while it made her need even worse, at least gave her a distraction. She’d be able to sit down soon, and it would be easier for her to hold it that way.

The plastic chairs in the auditorium were cold and pressing against her cooling panties made her desperate to let go, but she managed to hold on. She sat at the end, and was grateful for it. She was able to slip her hand under her skirt and press her fingers against her wet flower.

Gaaah….I have to go so bad!

Her bladder was rock hard and throbbing. While sitting helped a little, it also made the band of her skirt dig into her swollen tummy. She shifted as the teachers and principal spoke, unable to concentrate on their words. She just had to pee! She gave a soft gasp as she felt a sudden rush of liquid spray against her fingers.

Oh no! Mmmm…but it feels good…

Sachiko strained to cut off the stream, but it left her sitting in a little warm puddle. She bit her lip and crossed her legs, but it offered little relief. Nothing was compared to the feeling of her bladder emptying…Thinking about the release made her shudder and she had to fight another violent throb of her bladder.

I wanna pee…! Nnnn…I wanna go potty…I want to let my pee out right now!

Sachiko shifted, rocking a little in the cold puddle of pee. Sitting in it made her want to let even more out. She hadn’t had to pee this desperately without having an accident before…but that gave her a sudden idea.

Maybe…maybe if I let out a little bit on purpose, I could hold it longer! She thought. To her desperate mind, it seemed like a logically sound plan. But the chair couldn’t hold much more. She licked her lips, glancing around. The students were focused on the assembly, and if she just let a little out, it wouldn’t be too loud…Her bladder gave another throb, but this time Sachiko didn’t fight it as hard as she would have. Her panties warmed with fresh pee as Sachiko dribbled her liquid into her chair.

Aaaaah…that feels soooo good…She thought, eyes fluttering closed. She began to relax and her flow became a little stronger. It felt so good, she just trembled with the pleasure of relief instead of trying to stop it. She felt little streams rolling down her thighs, wetting into her socks, but she didn’t try to stop until she heard the pitter patter of her pee hitting the wooden auditorium floor. She held herself through her skirt that time, letting it soak up the pee. Better it there than all over the floor. It took a mountain of control, but she managed to cut it off and stop.

She shook, looking down at herself. Her skirt was wet in the front, her thigh highs damp. There was only a small puddle below her chair, not noticeable. But she didn’t have to pee quite as badly anymore, it was just getting her bladder to quiet down after she had released a little.

Control was easier thought than managed, however. She squirmed tirelessly through the ceremony, barely hearing a single word. She had both hands between her thighs, legs crossed, and rocked with desperation. Despite having peed a little, her tiny bladder continued to fill and her frail nerves kept her feeling like she was mere moments from an accident.

Gotta pee…gotta pee…gotta wait…its almost over…

The top student had finished giving her address and the Ceremony was wrapping up. They’d stand, clap, and walk back to the classroom for a short break. And, thank the graces, there was a bathroom right across the hall from her homeroom. She shook in her chair, barely breathing as the Entrance Ceremony came to a close. Even the slightest move, she felt like she was going to lose it. But then, everyone was standing and she had to join too.

Stand up….clap….classroom….break…pee….Sachiko struggled to think. Her legs shook to hold her as she moved to her feet.

“Gah…!” she gasped softly, feeling the weight of gravity on her bladder. She held herself tightly through her skirt. The students began to clap. She had to clap. Clap. Classroom. Break. Pee. But she had to pull her hands out from between her legs to do it. And she had to stop holding herself in front of so many people.

“Mmmm…!” she whimpered, moving her hands away. Her bladder throbbed angrily, her legs shaking too badly to cross them or even press her thighs together. Clap. Classroom. Break. Pee.

Clap…Sachiko thought, forcing her hands together. The tremor shook through Sachiko. And rattled her bladder.

“Aaah!” she gasped loudly as her bladder exploded then and there. “No!”

Her knees bent in, and her hands grasped at herself, shoving her skirt between her legs at a desperate attempt to sop up the torrent of pee. There was no use to it though. It was spraying from her like a fire hose, splashing loudly against the seat and floor.

“Aaah! That girl is peeing herself!”
“Ew!!!”

“Waaaaaaah…! I’m peeing myself…!” Sachiko sobbed as a lake grew around her. She could hear the other students either gasping in shock and disgust, or laughing at her misfortune. She even heard a few clicks of camera phones as she voided her bladder. There was a swarm of teachers around her quickly though, rushing to get her to the nurse’s office and promising that her mother would come and get her soon.

I’ll never be a popular girl…just the girl who peed her panties at the Entrance Ceremony….