Sign In

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, everyone, I have a new story. This one's gonna be a bit different from my usual ones, and is much slower paced than the others. This first chapter contains desperation and fear wetting, but lat

I actually finished this story. I actually did it. Motivation to write this whole story came and went constantly, but I honestly do believe it's my best work. It's most certainly my longest. I re

I meant to have this posted some time ago, but some drama at work got someone fired, and I had to pick up all their hours, so I've had almost no time to write. Finally, though, I got it done, and here

1 hour ago, Deathfrombelow said:

Amazing setting, unique monsters, wonderful accidents, believable character interactions...I absolutely love this.

I just have two questions: Do you know when/if there’s going to be another chapter, and what exactly defines a witch in this world?

Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

I've been thinking about returning to this series a lot recently. I never meant to abandon it, I just kinda couldn't find the inspiration. I've been writing a lot lately, though, and Arnwick may see its finale, or at least part 1 of it, in the near future. I'm terrible at providing or following deadlines, so the best I could really tell you is that either this month or January I could probably have it made. The current plan is for a 3-part finale.

As for the question about witches, it has 2 answers. Someone who makes a pact with an unholy entity for power is called a witch/warlock, depending on their gender. To a lesser extent, someone who practices any kind of magic, but does so without regulation and not under the jurisdiction of a church is also called a witch. Eliza is more the latter; she lived alone but had an advanced knowledge of magic- both holy and not.

When is the movie coming?..... This is as good as Tolkien. Even if I try look beyound the fantastic omo-content. I feel really invested in this universe, and in this story! Great interactions, paralel storylines and the structuring is like a proffessional novel! Amazingly written!

I hope you will continue on this, but no pressure, HBO will take you up and make an ending to it for you anyway. 😉

On 5/12/2018 at 8:28 AM, DsGSilver said:

The last of her energy spent, she collapsed, and after a short second, the demon man did as well, holy sword jutting from his chest. She was lying on her stomach on the ground, and that weight in her abdomen made itself known once more. She could hardly have avoided shitting herself if she wanted to, so she gave a quick push, and felt the mess slide out of her easily, and come to a rest in her panties. Her body needed no instruction after the first log, and continued to pour soft mess into her pants, which now had a slowly but steadily growing bulge on the seat. Before fading into unconsciousness, she looked up and saw the witch girl pointing a recently-fired crossbow at them. Her last thought was that it was just her luck that the witch of all people would’ve saved her.

On 10/31/2018 at 9:48 AM, DsGSilver said:

She took one step, wondering if she could make it to a bush or something for some privacy, but felt her butt part and more mess flow into her panties as she did so. She sighed, and resigned herself to her fate. With a slight push, her mess slid out of her, and deposited into her panties with a quiet crackle. The soft mass collected in the back of her underwear, flattening and spreading out slightly, but mostly just creating a ball. She could feel quite a bit more still inside herself, and it joined the rest of the mass, further flattening and condensing it. By the time she had finished emptying her bowels into her pants, her trousers had an absolutely monstrous bulge on their rear. It had been a long time since she’d loaded her panties this badly.

I loved this, when they just decided to screw it, and push.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...