Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Another day of re-wetting

So today I've had one of those amazing days where I had absolutely no plans and nobody coming to say hi, so I spent the day in my favorite wetting pants and have taken great advantage of it.  I started simply by wetting in my room (hardwood floors can be a blessing,) and then going down to eat breakfast.  I then went and got some protection for my couch, which I have sat on and wet a couple of times throughout the day.  I might have to let the couch cushion dry out some, though, I may've peed a bit too much today, but that's nothing much to do.  I do realize now that I probably could have spent the day being lazy in bed, and wetting there (since I still do want to wet the bed at least once,) but it's a bit late for that, unfortunately.  Plus I'd rather wet through the night, make it more fun, i think.

The only time today I didn't wet myself is when I had to take a crap, in which case it was to the toilet like normal.

I love it when I can just wet myself through the day like this, it's a lot of fun.  I don't know when I'll get another chance like this, since my plans tend to be quite fluid, but I really can't wait for another day where I can kick back like today and just be wet all day long.