Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nobody Noticed, Nobody Cared (But I Had Fun)

Hey guys. So I did a thing last night. During October local theme parks have a seasonal Halloween event where people go out and scare you etc etc. I have a season pass to it and go frequently. Well last night it was just me by myself for awhile.  Not a fan of going to the park solo because it’s boring. (I don’t get scared so meh) So I played some Pokémon Go and Dance Dance Revolution instead.

Now by the end the of my gaming session I definitely knew I needed to pee. But it was so crowded (I get anxiety sometimes with big crowds and just don’t like too many people in my personal space and I hate public c bathrooms) I knew I wasn’t going to use the bathrooms here. 

Luckily I was wearing these black pants that are like water repellent on the outside and dry kinda quick too. I found a planter with basically dirt in it. I found an “L” shaped section and positioned myself so my butt was basically hanging over the dirt. I ended up wetting  myself as people walked by and nobody said anything or probably even knew. My butt had a huge wet spot on it (could tell by the wetness) and I made sure I wasn’t dripping when I stood up. My undies and pants were super wet for the rest of the night. I ended up meeting up with one friend who was none the wiser to what I did. Was kind of a fun night after all I guess. :3

Edited by PWG (see edit history)