Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Finally a real diaper again!

Living with 2 nosey kids can be a pain in the butt. Any diapers you can buy in a store around here just don't do it for me so I'm stuck purchasing online. Problem is kids bug and bug to know what every package that comes is so I've been out for a while now stuck using goodnights, always discreets, and depends. I am impressed with what the always will hold but it's still not the same. Well now it's that time of year again I can say the package is something for Christmas lol. So today I got a case of my favorites, Tranquility ATN. Just put one on and need to pee but I'm gonna hold for a while for a good soaking...

How do y'all get your diapers without your kids knowing?

15085444644271219637602.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, molicareak said:

I use UPS My Choice and elect to pick up my packages at the local UPS air freight receiving warehouse instead of my house.

This requires UPS shipping but I live in Alaska and online shopping [usually Amazon] is the only way to get decent diapers.

I think you can have stuff mailed to a UPS store and pay a few bucks to pick it up. I am not sure how it works because in Canada you can get things shipped to any post office for free.