Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rewetting my pants all day

Anybody doing anything fun right now? I had a bit too much wine last night, so today I'm keeping very well hydrated to flush it out of my system. Finding myself having to pee frequently, I decided to wet the same pair of jeans every time I pee, instead of going to the toilet. I just had my fourth full-on wetting of the day, and I expect there are at least four more in store for me before the day is done.

Right now I'm standing in my soaked jeans, but in a minute I'll take them off, towel myself off, and put on the dry pants I'm wearing to work in. My roommates will have no idea that every time I go into my room, it's to change back into wet pants and piss myself.

I'll probably give updates in the live action thread if you want to join me.

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)

Just now, noobishlord said:

I only do re-wetting days when I'm sure I won't be bothered by others, much more fun when you don't even have to change out of your clothes, and can just wet anywhere.

I think that's one kind of fun. Being forced to change back into wet clothes is also fun though. Especially if you're really desperate as you're doing it. Like, you just *can't* go until you get those pants on!

Guest neilscotland
9 hours ago, WetPantsGuy said:

I'll have to try re-wetting one of these days

Yes, you really should. I love when I have the house to myself for several hours.  If I have drunk a lot I find I can wet myself about every 20 minutes, and it's great to wander around the house rewetting myself whenever I want.

16 hours ago, neilscotland said:

Yes, you really should. I love when I have the house to myself for several hours.  If I have drunk a lot I find I can wet myself about every 20 minutes, and it's great to wander around the house rewetting myself whenever I want.

I'm just worried about staining my chair.

17 hours ago, Dunney said:

I live alone, so I can wet more or less whenever I like. Re-wetting is the norm. The shorts I'm wearing now have been pissed in all week. You can do the same if you're lucky enough to have a wet partner.

That's sounds pretty hot. I'm single but live with family so I wouldn't have much time for that.

15 hours ago, Dunney said:

One of the maligned plastic shopping bags is good enough waterproofing to sit on and keep an office chair dry. If you're using something bigger, a bigger sheet of plastic is all you need. 

thank you for the advice. I hope to try this soon.