Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When I was young I had a terribly bad bladder. One night I got home and I was so tired I could barely stay awake, I needed to pee but not badly. I drunk a bottle of 7 up and I feell a sleep shortly after. I remember I was dreaming about being a gardener, and I was I was growing plants. I turned on the water holes to water the plan andI remember felling A watery feeling in my pants. All of a sudden I woke up and I was peeing myself in the bed, I tried to stop it but the pee kept coming out and wetting my pants and the bed. I grabbed myself but the pee kept coming out and I soaked my bed. When i emptied my bladder I started to cry because I wet my bed. 

Guest richard2

I used to have similar  experiences. Wake up and tried to stop but couldn't.  Or I'd wake up needing to go really bad and run to the bathroom but  couldn't make it.

Mom would come out into the hallway to see me  standing there in soaking wet pajamas,  or sometimes while I was still peeing myself.

I'd always start to cry from the embarrassment

Your like my brother lol My bladder was so weak when I was younger I would wake up peeing the bed and I couldnt stop it. My mom took me to the doctor, and I was diagnosed with a small bladder, so Im slightly retarted which is okay lol. Like you some times Id wake up with a full bladder and try to run to the bathroom. A lot of the times I couldnt make it and I would pee myself and I would soak my sweat pants. @richard2