female (Female) wetting for 20 euros

Lovely.

Ask her to do a video while she hold pee and talking in italian language on how much she is desperate to pee.

Ehhhh I should have written in the title that she was Italian since there is very little material in our language, and this could have helped the courious ones

Does anybody know if is it possible to edit the title now?

Anyway I could ask her, but i don't think she'll wet herself again. Maybe for more money  (that i'm not willing to spend aha) who knows tho? But mayyyybe she could agree to do the holding thing, but still it's unlikely that she'll do it for free. As far as I know she is not really into this even if it actually seems like she enjoyes wetting and did it with ease like if it was natural for her/not the first time

will be fantastic even if she just hold and have pee dance while she say in italian like "I need to pee so bad", " I can't hold it anymore", etc.

....at the end she pee in wc with strong flow, justifying she is really desperate :P

Oh my... nice girl and video. One question she wear panty?

For jready: glad you liked it! btw i actually don't know if she wore panties, but judging by the stream it seems like she didn't have anything under her jeans to me

for marcorossi: I guess I could ask her, but I have to tell you first that it's unlikely that she'll do it

And for everybody else if you have other italian videos feel free to add them in this thread! :D

I hope other italians videos till come.. I love when I hear in italian quotes like "I need to pee". But I heard the voice of girls only in real life, like a party, and unfortunately I never see the "action" ahah.. I think this is the first video I've ever seen in italian. Thank you very much!

This may not apply to this situation, so I want to be clear about that, but...

I think it is disingenuous and creepy to tell someone that you think it would be "funny" for them to pee their pants and especially bet them/pay them for it if they don't know it is a sexual fetish of yours. Some people agree to do stuff like that for shock value and humor, but if they knew someone was getting turned on by it they probably wouldn't do it. They at least deserve the right to know. 

Like I said, I'm not claiming that is the case here and I understand if someone else brings it up without prompting if you just sit back and enjoy your good luck, but I don't like the idea of disingenuously getting someone to perform what is effectively a sexual favor under the guise of "humor".

Well this was not the case :) and I'm sorry you got so many downvotes just for expressing your opinion, on which I agree. The fact that you have a fetish doesn't automatically give you an excuse to act like an asshole.

Anyway I told her that "a friend of mine" once said :" i'll  give you 40 euros if you manage to find a girl willing to pee her pants on video". I didn't mention fetishes but I made it pretty clear that it was something kinda sexual for this friend. She agreed to do it splitting the 40 euros between us (so make it 20 for her). She made jokes about pee related stuff all the time and quite often she held her pee for sooo long after telling us she was about to lose it even if there was a toilet in front of her, blaming it all on her "laziness" so I thought to try my luck and I asked her :D

So, after all, I don't think she was into it (but again who would risk a 30 minute drive through the city after holding it for 2 hours just to pee at home having toilets at the univeristy? hahah), maybe she just wanted to try it, make an experiment, I don't know.

And I think that she probably knew that "that friend" was actually me :lol: