Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] Wetting grey leggings

Again, I can't thank you guys enough for the responses! =w= It's definitely given me confidence to do more!

I'm more disappointed of how small the puddle was in the end, it felt like a lot more during! o///o

I have a couple pictures somewhere from one other time I wet those leggings, but they were taken during and not after - so they're not impressively wet! I can share those here too if people are interested though o.o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ashi I would love to watch this lovely clip you’ve made as I have always loved and have been a fan of your art! But sadly, I see no buttons spanned across my screen to watch it. I found it earlier in the day, but after I clicked it I was taken to watch the video. Shortly after, before the video had even begun, it kicked me from it and told me I have downloaded to many files for that day. Up to now, it still won’t give me info on when I’ll be able to watch it again, if I’ll be able to watch it again. Or at least get the chance to download it to attempt to watch it later. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? Or is it a common thing that occurs and I must simply wait it out? I’m sorry for this inconvenience, but thank you so much! Keep on a drawin! ^w^