Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

are there any active administrators at the moment?

12 hours ago, OmoCommando said:

If you need to contact the administrator, you can do so at the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page, or right here: https://www.omorashi.org/contact/

But let me save you some time and tell you that the administration is already aware of the issue and stands by KozmoFox's decision. Tattling isn't going to solve your problems.

how is that tattling? it's called S T A F F C O M P L A I N T S

32 minutes ago, put name here said:

If you're whining about being given a warning for abusing the report system by wasting our time and think you can waste Kirito's time as well, I'll save you the trouble and let you know he gave me the go ahead to do it. In fact, I believe his exact words were "You can do it, or I will." Us staff have a jolly good time over such things. There's nothing you have to say that the administrator hasn't seen, doesn't already know, and hasn't already given us the go ahead to act on at our leisure.

Abusing every facet of the site you can just because some people didn't like some things you posted and you got salty will just get you more of the same. You've already been warned for abusing the rep system. You've already been warned for abusing the report system. Are you really about to make things even worse for yourself by wasting Kirito's time?

If I were you, I'd stop starting drama and learn to behave. Being a dick to everyone will get you nowhere, and that's that.

Also let's pull up some history: "I'm tired of not being able to watch vids on my IPad mini >:( though OmoOrg was better this way, some of us people can't afford a better computer!!" - the beautifully named "SUPPORT MOBILE AGAIN!"

"So this is just like the other freemiums it says "its free" but in truth, you have to pay to be a pro or else your a noob no matter when you first started using it, go ahead omorashi white knights, reprt and get me banned, I was looking for free diaper girl sites anyways." - Omorashi.org is basically a paysite. No wait...hold on, you said you were looking for free diaper girl sites? Then why the fuck did you stay here in a place you clearly show disdain for?

Nothing from "bans shouldn't affect reputation" that's noteworthy really. But I guess you probably took a ban to the dick before making this gorgeous little tidbit.

You've sat and moaned about things you deem "wrong" (which, on both occasions, you've been called for yelling at nothing because that both times you've yelled over things that aren't even true. Actually...only once, one of which was just you screaming like a bitch about omorashi.org on mobile in the least civilized manner possible.) on this website and once people started calling you out and rightfully so, started downvoted your moronic behaviour, you cry to the admin of this site and believe your being wrongfully treated. I'm fairly certain I have a better chance of yelling at my grandfathers headstone and having him rise up from the grave to solve my minor problems than you have of this sites admin or admins running to your aid after the behaviour you've displayed.

Edited by JustClom (see edit history)
1 hour ago, put name here said:

Because you are clearly disagreeing with a moderators decision. One that an admin is not going to bother reversing. If you're problem is with KozmoFox's reply, I will simply tell you that she is treating you with the amount of respect you're asking for. If you want to be treated like an adult, then start behaving like one. You have a history of immature topics and complaints that you've started but now that you've decided to throw a fit and report moderators for spamming? Downvoting our posts at random just because you don't like us? This is juvenile behaviour.

1 hour ago, Zapdos said:

The coffee people make here is too hot! It violates health and safety codes 3, 4 and 96B.

I mean, if we're being honest here, the coffee here is pretty lousy.

16 minutes ago, OmoCommando said:

Because you are clearly disagreeing with a moderators decision. One that an admin is not going to bother reversing. If you're problem is with KozmoFox's reply, I will simply tell you that she is treating you with the amount of respect you're asking for. If you want to be treated like an adult, then start behaving like one. You have a history of immature topics and complaints that you've started but now that you've decided to throw a fit and report moderators for spamming? Downvoting our posts at random just because you don't like us? This is juvenile behaviour.

I mean, if we're being honest here, the coffee here is pretty lousy.

1 hour ago, JustClom said:

Also let's pull up some history: "I'm tired of not being able to watch vids on my IPad mini >:( though OmoOrg was better this way, some of us people can't afford a better computer!!" - the beautifully named "SUPPORT MOBILE AGAIN!"

"So this is just like the other freemiums it says "its free" but in truth, you have to pay to be a pro or else your a noob no matter when you first started using it, go ahead omorashi white knights, reprt and get me banned, I was looking for free diaper girl sites anyways." - Omorashi.org is basically a paysite. No wait...hold on, you said you were looking for free diaper girl sites? Then why the fuck did you stay here in a place you clearly show disdain for?

Nothing from "bans shouldn't affect reputation" that's noteworthy really. But I guess you probably took a ban to the dick before making this gorgeous little tidbit.

You've sat and moaned about things you deem "wrong" (which, on both occasions, you've been called for yelling at nothing because that both times you've yelled over things that aren't even true. Actually...only once, one of which was just you screaming like a bitch about omorashi.org on mobile in the least civilized manner possible.) on this website and once people started calling you out and rightfully so, started downvoted your moronic behaviour, you cry to the admin of this site and believe your being wrongfully treated. I'm fairly certain I have a better chance of yelling at my grandfathers headstone and having him rise up from the grave to solve my minor problems than you have of this sites admin or admins running to your aid after the behaviour you've displayed.

1 hour ago, KozmoFox said:

If you're whining about being given a warning for abusing the report system by wasting our time and think you can waste Kirito's time as well, I'll save you the trouble and let you know he gave me the go ahead to do it. In fact, I believe his exact words were "You can do it, or I will." Us staff have a jolly good time over such things. There's nothing you have to say that the administrator hasn't seen, doesn't already know, and hasn't already given us the go ahead to act on at our leisure.

Abusing every facet of the site you can just because some people didn't like some things you posted and you got salty will just get you more of the same. You've already been warned for abusing the rep system. You've already been warned for abusing the report system. Are you really about to make things even worse for yourself by wasting Kirito's time?

If I were you, I'd stop starting drama and learn to behave. Being a dick to everyone will get you nowhere, and that's that.

I do have to admit I was being nonsensical about omo org being a paysite, and I had no clue how my reputation was slowly dropping, and the community was actually pretty friendly until administrators promoted random people whom they had no idea if they'd even been a moderator elsewhere, and that justclom came along to not do any worse at shaping omo org's community into what is just as toxic as the steam community today

8 minutes ago, put name here said:

I do have to admit I was being nonsensical about omo org being a paysite, and I had no clue how my reputation was slowly dropping, and the community was actually pretty friendly until administrators promoted random people whom they had no idea if they'd even been a moderator elsewhere, and that justclom came along to not do any worse at shaping omo org's community into what is just as toxic as the steam community today

How in the entirety of the internet could you possibly have verified that none of the staff have previously been moderators on any other site before? And even then, why does that matter? The site owner is well within their rights to hire moderators as they see fit.

@JustClom has written a number of short stories and interactive stories on this site and has contributed far more to this community than you have. You have no grounds to judge him.

• The topic was locked