Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What age did you discover you were a fan of Omorashi?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depends what exactly you mean. First wetting on purpose - like 5 or 6, I was insolent First wetting for sexual enjoyment - 10, was soon after I hit puberty First enjoyment of other peop

I was around 6-7 once I was getting the hang of my urge incontinence and wasn't having embarrassing accidents or public pees  I would enjoy the feeling of wetting or even peeing in general.

I always enjoyed wetting my swimsuit when I was a little kid, from 5 onwards. I was allowed to do it, and it was just a naughty, fun thing I liked doing when playing with the hose or something. I alwa

Guest Super C18

I believe when I was about 13 then years later I've grown into it. Thinking about either Fictional Women peeing or fantasizing Real Women peeing truly arouses me especially when they include masturbation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RedFish3000

In my case, I guess my first interest in omorashi was during my first years of elementary school. For some reason I was interested when my female classmates were desperate to pee. At that time I had no idea what omorashi was or what a fetish was. I still sometimes questioned myself why I was so interested in female desperation.

But the first time I discovered that it aroused me was when I was 12. I still had no idea why it aroused me, until at the age of 15 or 16, I discovered the word omorashi, and learned what it was about. Since then I've enjoyed reading stories where women are desperate to pee, and when the rare opportunity shows up, watching real women desperate.

Edited by RedFish3000
fixing a typo (see edit history)

I've been into omorashi since my very early years. I always just kind of fixated on a classmate needing the toilet, but I only really noticed it when one of my classmates in third grade needed to pee so bad she wet herself. I discovered the word "Omorashi" when I was around 12, about the time I started masturbating.

On 4.2.2018 at 2:20 PM, johnnyc82 said:

I’ve had this fascination with wetting all my life but it became a sexual thing when I was aged 13 when a girl wet herself in class and I got aroused to the point that when I got home the first thing I did was jerk off

I'd have done the same. At that age I would not have believed that there are girls who like wetting themselves and get turned on by their own need to pee and by losing control. Fantasies of all this got me going, but I thought I was kind of sick. I really could not believe it when I learned in later years that those girls were out there for real. But separated from me by the anonymity of the internet, no way to reach them.

Edited by farseladosso (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

It started for me when I was about 7 and playing with a girl classmate my age.  She suddenly announced "I have to pee" and wet herself right in front of me...  It was fascinating to me. 

Also at that age I sometimes wet myself in my room when I had plenty of free time, and I enjoyed that feeling (my parents... not so much, but... yeah).  And nothing sexual at all at that point, only that I just enjoyed doing it.

During "tween" years, my mind would quite often drift to imagining scenarios where girl classmates my age would be really needing to pee, squirming and fidgeting, and end up wetting their panties or being denied by the teacher and told to hold their pee.  Those thoughts made me "feel funny", and the feelings were fueled even more so whenever I noticed actual desperate girls in class, watching the long girls room lines (extending far out the door during lunch), or seeing girls begging the teacher to please let them go because they're about to wet.  And that's when it just all came together for me...

• 3 weeks later...