Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ben had received the "we need to talk" text while at work, and the sinking feeling in his gut was made only worse when he Anna, his girlfriend of 3 months, refused to elaborate replying only with, "we can talk when you get home." That started at 10:36, and it was now time for Ben to make his 15 minute drive home. Thoughts were racing through his head, but Ben couldn't think of anything that Anna would be upset about, he was faithful and had been great to Anna since they had met. Even so Ben walked in the house with a great degree of apprehension to find Anna sitting on the couch with his laptop being held in her arms. 

Ben: "Hi honey...what did you want to talk about?"

Anna: "Ben are you keeping any secrets from me?" said with a questioning look

Ben thought for a moment before replying "No, I don't think so. Why, what are you getting at?"

Anna: "Well I grabbed your computer to check my email because mine was dead and it opened yours instead. I saw an old receipt which looked odd so I looked at it. Do you know what receipt I saw?"

Ben's heart sank as he immediately knew what she was talking about. He fumbled with his words not being able to think fast enough on his feet only letting out  what amounted to babble.

Anna: "Let me say it for your Benjamin. Diapers. You bought big, colorful baby scented diapers." She then stared at Ben a minute before speaking again, "and then I thought about where they might be, and let me say that putting them in the attic was a pretty good spot. I hate spiders enough to never really want to go up there, but I just had to look."

More silence fell over them as Ben was speechless. He didn't want to lie to Anna, but he didn't want to admit to his fetish either, instead he just stared downward at the floor. Anna then got up from the couch and walked over to Ben before saying lightly in his ear "come with me." Anna then grabbed Ben's hand and pulled him into their bedroom, with Ben staring at the floor the entire time not knowing what was happening. Anna then pushed Ben gently onto the bed used 2 fingers to bend his chin from looking away from her, to look her in the eyes.

Anna: "We do not keep secrets in this house mister. I am disappointed that you hid this from me all this time, but I won't let you do it anymore." Anna then opened the top drawer of Ben's dresser and pulled out one of Ben's diapers. "Now I rearranged your clothes so that we could fit these in here. You'll be wearing these from now on, do you understand little one?"

The sinking feeling that Ben had felt turned 180° in no time at all. Still not being able to find the words Ben simply nodded his head 'yes'. Anna then took off Ben's pants off before slipping a diaper under him and putting a pair of shorts on him. 

Anna: "Ok little boy, get your shoes on, I was busy finding your diapers all day so I didn't have time to make anything. I thought I'd surprise you and take your to Friendly's!"

Ben was about to muster a 'No' but before the words could leave his lips Anna butted in "and I don't want to hear any objections, otherwise you'll be going to Friendly's with a red bum!"

The two then headed out to the 'Family' oriented restaurant where sounds of noisy children could be heard in abundance. The place was very crowded and the two had to wait 15 minutes before being seated, upon which time Anna made sure that the waiter bring Ben a children's menu.

Ben felt both excited and humiliated by what was happening. He wasn't sure how many people could tell that he was wearing a diaper, but he knew that anyone that paid him more than a few seconds glance would be able to figure it out. His pants had a distinctive bulge to them and if he bent over the plastic could easily be seen from under his shirt. While that part of his situation was bad Ben knew that it was about to be worse; he needed to use the bathroom, and in this case it wasn't a wet diaper that he was concerned about. Ben was about to tell Anna that he needed to use the bathroom, but just at that moment their waiter came back to take their order where Anna made her order as well as Ben's.

After the few minutes had passed Ben again finally worked up the courage to ask Anna to use the bathroom, "Anna I really need to go to the bathroom" he told her.

Anna laughed at Ben before telling him "I think you mean to say that you are about to wet your diaper little Benny."

Ben: "No, I don't have to pee. Anna please let me go, I don't want to do that in here."

Anna: "Aww don't be a shy little baby, I will change your messy pants if you go poopy. We can go right into the lady's room and change you on the floor, I don't think anyone will mind."

Ben was mortified but didn't argue. He continued to hold as long as he could but not soon after their food arrived Ben had his accident. At first he struggled to maintain his dignity but after a few difficult moments he knew it was no use and simply let go and filled his pants. The smell alerted people in the immediate vicinity, but the rest of the restaurant found out what Ben had done as Anna, mid-way through bringing a bite full of food to Ben's mouth, realized what Ben had done. 

Anna: "Uhh ohh, I think little baby Benny made a poopy in his diaper" she announced loudly enough so that the restaurant could hear. Ben started to get up, but was immediately told "no, baby needs to finish his food before we change his stinky pants." Anna then continued to feed Ben his meal as the rest of the restaurant murmured about what was happening. After Ben was finished eating (and everyone had spread the word about his accident) Anna took him by the hand and walked him into the women's restroom, where she promptly cleaned his mess in front of at least 3 other women. Ben wasn't sure of the exact number, as he did his best to not make eye contact with anyone in the room. After Anna finished getting Ben into clean pants, the two returned and got desert before heading home.  

And from then on Ben's life would never be the same. It wasn't what he pictured himself as when he had thought about it prior, but it was something he couldn't deny he loved...