Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Does anyone know the source video or photo shoot for this image?

18 hours ago, MasterP said:

This is a made up pic from a guy named lohengren (something like that) years ago.  IIRC, he passed away sometime ago, so he no longer makes these 'photoshopped' pix anymore.  You used to be able to find them on EasyHag website dating back many years.

So is that the original source or just whoever did the caption?

I never understood how much of this was real wetting and how much added. Often the women would have as real looking wet patches and streams as you could imagine, yet the public backgrounds would be added. As the girls pictured would never crop up in other situations, I always assumed he was photographing them himself then changing the location, but it was all just so strange.

On 10/16/2017 at 4:55 AM, aht said:

I never understood how much of this was real wetting and how much added. Often the women would have as real looking wet patches and streams as you could imagine, yet the public backgrounds would be added. As the girls pictured would never crop up in other situations, I always assumed he was photographing them himself then changing the location, but it was all just so strange.

If I remember correctly he created these images by starting with a picture of a wetting then build the scenario around that. He would usually change the background, add a body or face to and then come up with a little story for the shot.

7 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

I have a few of those pics i found around the internet. Don't care much for them, though, since they're fake. 

I do sometimes photoshop (with MS paint, anyway) pics of girls i know in real life who told me they tried wetting themselves. I get photos of them in jeans, and darken the crotch and legs area to make it look wet :D 

That sounds kind of creepy.

i don't see why? it's my imagination translated to pics. the girls have described to me how they experience wetting or their fantasies, they know very well about my fetishes. they're also all well above 18. and i don't think i should even mention this, but still: i never share any of that content with anyone, because privacy of me and them is my number one priority (in case anyone is wondering which head of mine to trust). I happen to only feel lust to actual women who i know like doing that and fantasize about them rather than of unknown women or anime characters.