What an incredibly thrilling experience!!! You're so daring to attempt this in front of complete strangers. I love reading your stories, you have a real talent for writing. 

What a wonderful warmth spreading through your panties and down your legs! Sounds like a lot of fun!!

13 hours ago, desp_wet said:

I love reading your stories, you have a real talent for writing. 

Thank you!!  That really means a lot to me!

Wow, not only is this an awesome experience, but your writing is amazing as well. You do such a great job with the buildup and overall flow of the story. Very well written and a delight to read. I hope we all will be reading a lot more about what you get up to!

Wow! What a great story. You are daring! I've only peed myself in public twice. Both times I was drunk but only one time was it alot. Soaked one pant leg entirely. The other time was winter and it was the middle of the night. Like you, I had to push but the warm pee felt good on that cold night.

Yessss! I had my fist up in the air while reading this! This is something I want to do soooo badly but never got around doing (with black jeans rather than a skirt, mind you!). I'm so happy you did this as it motivates me to not put off any longer. Also, you're an awesome writer, and as said in the other thread, I'm looking forward to your urinal victory.

Onwards and upwards! :)