Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What would *You* want to see in a comic?

• The topic was featured

Of course I'm gonna say furry, but if you want a better reason than "I like that kind of stuff", consider that there's so much "normal" omo stuff out there already. If you make a furry omo comic it'll be something more unique that'll probably make the day of everyone who's into both these things ^^ (that said you totally nailed the non-furry picture I saw in that other thread, I like the expression a lot)

And if I can pitch a theme, I really like comics where the passage of time is acknowledged and emphasized; there's nothing wrong with "on no I really gotta pee for no particular reason" as a setup but "I've been trying to pee all day but these things kept happening to stop me and that many hours have passed and I've been getting steadily more desperate all this time and I really gotta pee now" is the stuff for me. 

I’m in agreeamce with everyone so far; I know you for your mlp work, and I’m a huge fan but I understand that’s a less than broad appeal. Anthro furries are always good with me. As for scenarios...I’ve always been a fan of a whole queue of ladies all desperate to go, that find different ways of relief. One might wet herself, one might end up pissing in the sink, another in a trash can, two might have to share a toilet, etc.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:21 AM, KnightofStars said:

As for scenarios...I’ve always been a fan of a whole queue of ladies all desperate to go, that find different ways of relief. One might wet herself, one might end up pissing in the sink, another in a trash can, two might have to share a toilet, etc.

I second this.

16 hours ago, Earbudsplunge said:

I'm more a fan of prolonged desperation than wetting.

I second this too.

I personally would think human and furry-themed comics are cool, random and own characters are both okay too. "during sports" would be my suggested activity, maybe also "while being in public" or "when being alone with someone else who is (or is not) into wetting as the active or passive part", etc. would be nice to see.

furry-comics are nice too and maybe wolf-characters would be nice to see there. I would prefer to see more male-characters than females in comics, optionally also gender-fluid, with a neutral-style, or other non-clichee outfits or colours would be a great alternative for comics, I think?

characters from the side are okay like from the front-view or the back-side, I would prefer to see cahracters with underwear than with full-clothes also wetting in other places than in the bathroom or "standard"-places where people usually relief themselves.

if furry-scenes will be included, the leg-lifting parts can be included with e.g. a diaper and maybe either with tattoos, piercings or paw-icons somewhere else could look somehow cute. pet-play as a role-play or with furry-characters as their identity are both nice to see. desperate characters would be preferred, maybe just pulling up their diaper in time, flooding them seconds later and with some thinking-bubbles mentioning that hissing-sound of the fluid would be amazing.

I would like to differ "messing" as two parts, like with "pee" and "poo" and where both cateogires could maybe get single sections or at least that comics were drawn as two versions: with only a wetting-part and maybe optionally with both parts in addition. also maybe filled diapers with including (only?) pee, don't just exist in yellow/ish-colour, instead also with a clear pee-fluid instead, e.g. with a different-coloured diaper to see the difference there.

how about these suggestions, what do you all think about them? :-)