Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting my dress with bottom noises

On 11/10/2017 at 2:32 AM, lululemonlover said:

You should try and do a messing video! I'd love to see it.

I’m very on the fence about actual full messing. I’ve tried it before and enjoyed the sensation, but the clean up wasn’t very pleasant to me. Even on this occasion, when I was in the shower and didn’t fully go, having to deal with at all wasn’t great. (I held the rest in and made the shower as quick as I could so I could sit on the loo and finish lol.)

On 12/10/2017 at 4:55 AM, bobbysmithings said:

that made me LOL! Sounds like something a mom teaches a small child to say.

It pretty much is! Never been a huge fan of using “stronger” words for body functions, lifelong shyness about it lmao. Which is perhaps odd because, outside of that, I swear like a motherf****r ?

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. It’s been lovely to see that so many people don’t mind when extra things happen, and I will bear that in mind for future filming.

Great video Carys and an interesting thread.

I really don't want to see mess, smell it or have to deal with cleaning it up (yes I have experimented) but there is something about seeing a firm bulge forming and seeing the expression on the unfortunate girl's face as it happens.  Best if the bulge is fully contained in a tight pair of leggings where nothing can ooze out.

As for wetting cleanups.  I just love to help clean up a girl's accident  It can be amazingly sensuous foreplay..