Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Seeking advice

Ok so I’m after some advice from anyone that’s been through this.

my girlfriend isn’t into omo, she she’s it as dirty and messy and just doesn’t understand how anyone could like it.

i have to indulge myself in secret which is quite annoying 

i don’t want a new girlfriend, I want this girl to enjoy the same as me or at least pretend and play along.

how do I encourage her to entertain it? Without her just turning her nose up or looking disgusted? 

Many help would be great! ?

Unfortunately if its not in someone to like it, you cant force them. You can only hope they can just accept it and maybe do it with you cause they know you enjoy it. But there are some that just dont want it to see it anywhere else but into the toilet. I had one girlfriend like that, then i had one that was sorta open to it and let me pee on her and vice versa. It freaking sucks when they cant even be open to it or understanding that its what gives you pleasure. But yeah if she is that disgusted by it I dont think you can get her to like something that grosses her out. Imagine if you met a girl that tried to get you into something that totally grossed you out. Hope this helped at least

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)

I think the bottom line is you can't really force her to like it or entertain  your fetishes if she doesn't like it.

The right thing to do is to sit her down, and talk to her instead of asking strangers on the internet, if your relationship is long term, then talking things through is probably the best. Explaining it to her may help her to understand, and if things go well she might atleast try make you happy and partake in it respectfully.

I agree with what has been said so far. You not only can't force her to like it, you also shouldn't. As an example: If your girlfriend was really super into something you find disgusting or weird (I don't know what that would be for you - messing? BDSM? Dom/sub? Something weirder? You get the point), how would you feel if she tried to force you into participating? 

The best thing you can do is try to talk to her about it and calmly make her understand what you like, how you like it, and why you like it. If she understands, and isn't too offended by it, maybe she'll try to do it for you. If not, the only thing you can do is accept her opinion.

2 minutes ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

While I'll agree that a healthy relationship requires accepting that a partner won't always be into everything you are, this is a two-way street, and while there's no guarantee that you'll be able to work her up to the form of omorashi play you wish to indulge in, showing you're willing to indulge her more unusual desires even when they don't interest you might make her more willing to give less extreme forms of the play you're interested in a try.

I agree completely with this as well. Showing willingness to indulge her might very well encourage her to want to indulge you in return. However, what I meant was rather that you can't try to force her to like it - that's probably only going to make her like it even less than she already does. If she's already told you that 'hey, good for you, but I'm not into this, please don't push it'.... and you keep trying to force the issue... Well, just try to put yourself in her shoes, and imagine what that feels like! I'm not saying you should never experience omo play, or that talking to her about it is always a big no, I just think it's important that you try to realize how she feels about it, and why she feels the way she does, as well as how it makes her feel if you bring it up repeatedly even after being told no.

Yeah, you may have to go with option 1 if you're looking for a change.  I think people are either willing to indulge outside their normal boundaries or not.  Some people just aren't willing to experiment.  Best I can say is start slow and ease her into the concept, but if she's not willing to do that.....?  Maybe work a friendly trade to indulge her fetish, whatever it is?

I got lucky; my wife was open-minded to begin with but had no experience with watersports or omo.  I had to ease her into it; starting with pants-wetting, golden showers, etc. before moving up to the bladder torture....which she actually came to LIKE after like 10 years, lol.  Of course all along, I was indulging her; tying her up, spanking, etc., so it wasn't one-sided.  We both had to expand our horizons a little.

I think these things (there are quite a few of these posts) boil down to the person being open-minded and progressive, rather that being open to any specific fetish.  More of a general personality trait.

I'm another one who agrees with earlier posts. My wife hated it , and never came to terms with it. There's more to a relationship than a shared fetish though. You say as much when you say you don't want a new girl-friend; you want this girl. Smile and put up with it. Take your wet pleasures when and where you can you can. You'll find that you don't have to be entirely dry.

Edited by Dunney (see edit history)

I've only come across someone by happenstance through the years. Every actual girlfriend I ever had wasn't into it. Wetting is one of my main passions, and I've been more than happy to do anything for them. One tried at least. I give her credit as she was a nice person. Outside of that, I asked but never pressured or brought it up again. I came to a realization that I need someone that enjoys some of the things I do. I hate to seem cold, but if you're happy, then good. If not, then there are plenty of people in the world.

Have you heard of Dan Savage? He's not perfect, but his "GGG" theory is really really useful for you, Steff... and for anyone else in your situation. GGG stands for "Good/Giving/Game", or more completely, "Good in bed, Giving pleasure (without expecting something in return) and Game for anything (within reason)." And there's a reason "Game for anything" is last; the other two have to come first. You have to get really good at making your partner feel good, and you need to be generous without any expectation of getting something back, before you can even open the subject of "game for anything." AND, as Savage explains, the "within reason" part is important too. If something is really a turn-off  to someone, he says, they shouldn't do it. 

So if your girlfriend is seriously turned off by omo -- no sexual spark at all -- then that's that for anything involving both of you, I'm afraid. 

BUT -- that doesn't mean the end of the relationship. And it also shouldn't mean you should have to indulge in secret. Honesty is crucial in any relationship, and "Private" is not the same as "secret". 

So my advice is that you tell your girlfriend (extremely politely, of course) a few things.

One, omo turns you on and you don't actually need a reason for that. If she thinks it's strange, compare it to the sneeze fetishists. Human sexuality is extremely wide-ranging, and that's just the way we were made. 

Two, omo is important to you, but you understand that she doesn't want to be part of the relationship and you want to respect that. 

and then 

Three, you want to do omo stuff by yourself (not sure what would work for you, but of course you do) in private. No mess, no fuss, nothing your gf ever has to see. 

Then there will probably be some negotiation but at least you're being up front about it and you don't need to be perpetually worried about being discovered. 

Here's a link to Savage talking about GGG if that helps. 

I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years and she is not into omo either. Since she's not into it, I don't being it up or talk about it. I do it when I can by myself, like today I'm tanking up on fluids and getting ready for some fun she'll never know about. The only real drawback for me is sex takes so long because it takes me a long time to cum without omo. It's a good workout though!