Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Heyy everyone!!  So I was recently browsing omo-/pee-related stuff and came across a video of a guy and girl simultaneously using the same toilet and thought it was suuuuuper hot!  Have any of you ever tried this?  The one I came across had the woman sitting with her legs spread and the man standing and aiming his stream between her thighs.  I'd love to hear if any of you have tried this (or maybe even reversed the roles?!  :lol:)  #RelationshipGoals :wink:

I used to do that with my ex girlfriend.  Either her or I would sit on the toilet like you described and i or she would straddle her or me and pee together.  It's fun to do, very intimate.  You can make out while both peeing.  We tried to pee on each other's clit that way too.  My current gf isn't interested in pee games sadly, but it's ok.  i still love her to bits.

18 hours ago, largebio said:

Would you mind sharing the vid?

Here it is!  I imagine this is obvious, but for anyone who finds it offensive/a turn-off, it contains both male and female nudity:

http://www.voyeurstyle.com/watch/4039/two-lovers-peeing-at-the-same-time-and-filming-that/

17 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I used to do that with my ex girlfriend.  Either her or I would sit on the toilet like you described and i or she would straddle her or me and pee together.  It's fun to do, very intimate.  You can make out while both peeing.  We tried to pee on each other's clit that way too. 

That sounds amazing!!

1 hour ago, zpqmzpqmzpqm said:

That sounds (and looks) absolutely awesome, but I honestly don't understand how the guy managed to do it.  I'd get super hard before I finished, not be able to aim down, and have to dash over to the shower to finish or pee all over her.

I'd actually wondered about that.  Guess it depends on who you're with whether that's a positive or negative :wink: hahaha.

12 hours ago, zpqmzpqmzpqm said:

That sounds (and looks) absolutely awesome, but I honestly don't understand how the guy managed to do it.  I'd get super hard before I finished, not be able to aim down, and have to dash over to the shower to finish or pee all over her.

He does appear semi-erect, so, still able to pee.

I can personally attest  that it is possible for a man and a woman to share a toilet, because I have done it.

My then wife and I were driving home after a very long day , during which we were unable to pee. Neither of us had gone in 10-12 hours, and were painfully full, and extremely desperate to pee. I was driving , using one hand to squeeze myself when I could. She had her hand firmly planted in her crotch, and switching between  squeezing her legs tightly together and scissoring them back and forth. As we approached home, she begged me to hurry up, because she was almost wetting her pants. I was not in any better shape , but i was limited in what I could do while driving.

Arriving home, instead of jumping out of the car quickly, she asked me to go unlock the door, because her pee felt like it was going to come out  if she stood up. I told her mine hurt like hell and I also felt like I was about to wet my pants. I teasingly told her fine but then i get to use the toilet first. She said noooooo way, I will pee myself watching or even hearing you go.

I was out of the car by this point squeezing myself, not caring who saw, because wetting myself would be even worse.

I suggested a compromise, doing something I had long wanted to do anyway. Since we were so desperate there was no time for discussion. She quickly agreed we would go together. She ran to the bathroom bent over tightly grabbing her pussy. I was right behind her holding my dick. As soon as we were near to bathroom she began unbuttoning her jeans as I unzipped my fly. In a flash her jeans and panties we down and she sat down on the toilet, and spread her legs to give me room. Meanwhile i freed my penis from my jeans. We both started peeing immediately. Having started peeing so quickly I did splatter some on her thigh until  I got my aim right. She did not like me peeing on her and did my me promise not to pee on her, so I didn't . We peed simultaneously for a good minute, with me making a deliberate attempt to not get any on her but allowing out streams to mix before hitting the water in the toilet. 

Although simultaneous peeing is something I had long fantasized about, I did not get erect while we were going. Maybe it was because I had to go so bad , and was in such serious  pain , from my distended bladder to the tip of my penis, I just wanted relief. Also as much as I enjoy many things pee related including being desperate, I don't usually get fully erect if I am that desperate that everything just hurts down there. I don't get  sexual pleasure when in pain . 

Now afterwards is another matter entirely. Also if it was just shee that was desperate I would enjoy it rock hard.

On 10/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, wettingman said:

He does appear semi-erect, so, still able to pee.

I can personally attest  that it is possible for a man and a woman to share a toilet, because I have done it.

My then wife and I were driving home after a very long day , during which we were unable to pee. Neither of us had gone in 10-12 hours, and were painfully full, and extremely desperate to pee. I was driving , using one hand to squeeze myself when I could. She had her hand firmly planted in her crotch, and switching between  squeezing her legs tightly together and scissoring them back and forth. As we approached home, she begged me to hurry up, because she was almost wetting her pants. I was not in any better shape , but i was limited in what I could do while driving.

Arriving home, instead of jumping out of the car quickly, she asked me to go unlock the door, because her pee felt like it was going to come out  if she stood up. I told her mine hurt like hell and I also felt like I was about to wet my pants. I teasingly told her fine but then i get to use the toilet first. She said noooooo way, I will pee myself watching or even hearing you go.

I was out of the car by this point squeezing myself, not caring who saw, because wetting myself would be even worse.

I suggested a compromise, doing something I had long wanted to do anyway. Since we were so desperate there was no time for discussion. She quickly agreed we would go together. She ran to the bathroom bent over tightly grabbing her pussy. I was right behind her holding my dick. As soon as we were near to bathroom she began unbuttoning her jeans as I unzipped my fly. In a flash her jeans and panties we down and she sat down on the toilet, and spread her legs to give me room. Meanwhile i freed my penis from my jeans. We both started peeing immediately. Having started peeing so quickly I did splatter some on her thigh until  I got my aim right. She did not like me peeing on her and did my me promise not to pee on her, so I didn't . We peed simultaneously for a good minute, with me making a deliberate attempt to not get any on her but allowing out streams to mix before hitting the water in the toilet. 

Although simultaneous peeing is something I had long fantasized about, I did not get erect while we were going. Maybe it was because I had to go so bad , and was in such serious  pain , from my distended bladder to the tip of my penis, I just wanted relief. Also as much as I enjoy many things pee related including being desperate, I don't usually get fully erect if I am that desperate that everything just hurts down there. I don't get  sexual pleasure when in pain . 

Now afterwards is another matter entirely. Also if it was just shee that was desperate I would enjoy it rock hard.

Thank you for sharing!!  It was an enjoyable read!  I guess that makes sense that things wouldn't get moving down there while you're in pain.  If you don't mind me asking, did you ever try it again when you weren't as desperate?

On 10/12/2017 at 3:19 AM, PeerPressure said:

Thank you for sharing!!  It was an enjoyable read!  I guess that makes sense that things wouldn't get moving down there while you're in pain.  If you don't mind me asking, did you ever try it again when you weren't as desperate?

I don't recall doing it with her again, but that was many years ago. I did pee outdoors with a girlfriend several years ago, at my nudist camp. We were in the privacy of my campsite and completely nude. She squatted and peed, and i knelt before her and peed into her stream. This was just a routine pee , nothing desperate. I may have been semi-erect, but had no problem peeing. 

• 5 months later...

My ex-girlfriend and I used to do that a lot. Probably once per month. Typically we would be out and about doing errand around the city. She hated using public toilets, and since we usually stopped for a large StarBucks part way through the morning, she was almost always busting before we were quite done our errands and would have to make a quick trip home to her place so she could pee. She would be doing a lot of squirming, sighing, and moaning on the way home. I would often slip my fingers between her gorgeous legs as I drove . She would put one of her hands, sometimes both if she was teetering on the verge of spurting in her panties, on top of mine and press my fingers hard against her pee hole. Once we got to her house she would want me to unlock the house and shut off the alarm. As soon as we were in the door I would close and lock it, and if it were winter, she would sit on the landing steps and lean forward and arch her back, pressing her pussy hard against the step while I removed her winter boots. Then we would be up the 3 steps and down the hall to the toilet. As we went I always squeezed her pussy tight as we made our way down the hall and she would be unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. Once we were in the bathroom, she somehow managed to pull down her jeans and panties and then stood holding herself with one hand and standing with one foot on top of the other to try and stay dry until I got my clothes pulled down. Then I would always sit on the toilet as far back as possible and she would turn and sit in my lap. My dick would be very stiff and as she was sitting down on my lap I would have to reach around her leg and pull down my dick a little  so she wouldn't sit right on it. Sometimes, if she was frantic by that time, she would start going a little before she got sitting down on my lap, but then she would let her pent up  hot pee gush all over my dick and balls. What a fabulous feeling. Of course it always lead to other things after!!