Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Can you recommend me a custom pee model?

10 hours ago, tmivelaz said:

alyssa reece is another. What she would charge for a 3-4 min one I can't say, but for like a 10-15 min one, she normally charges $175 for one that length and with the scenario/script you want. She's been one I've ordered a lot of customs from and all of them have been great, worth the price too.

sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm not familiar with this. So you have to pay her $175 for a custom video, and then on top of that she gets any profits she makes from people buying the clip? Seems like a pretty good gig!

On 09/10/2017 at 10:59 AM, ELagrange said:

I have a girl in the UK that does it for me regularly. Let me know and I can put the two of you in contact. 

She is reasonably priced and do it to requirements. She has a very attractive body because she is in her

early 20's. 

Can you please PM me I cannot send you a PM but would love to find out more about her. 

Thanks

On 10/9/2017 at 3:59 AM, ELagrange said:

I have a girl in the UK that does it for me regularly. Let me know and I can put the two of you in contact. 

She is reasonably priced and do it to requirements. She has a very attractive body because she is in her

early 20's. 

I am interested as well! I can also recommend Sinna, she made an awesome bedwetting video for me at a reasonable price :)

On 10/9/2017 at 9:50 PM, bobbysmithings said:

sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm not familiar with this. So you have to pay her $175 for a custom video, and then on top of that she gets any profits she makes from people buying the clip? Seems like a pretty good gig!

yea. she has her own clips4sale store where she has contact info. you can email her what you're looking for....scenario/script, how long you'd like it to be etc. and she responds back with a price and asks if that would be ok and good. She is one who is willing to work out a deal where she does get something out of it plus that is reasonable to whoever is requesting a custom from her.