Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I had been holding it for an hour at an event that I had to go to because it was required for my degree. Well their was 1 or 2 portable bathroom for five thousand people. my bladder was so full it was sore, I tried to listen to the speaker but my bladder was so full I tuned him out and went to the porta potties, but it had a very long line. It got to a point where I was so desperate to pee pee I was tearing up and I was starting to leak a lot into my shorts. My bladder went numb and I started peeing in my shorts uncontrollably, I could feel the pee come out into my shorts and I couldnt stop myself from peeing into my shorts. I was peeing full force into my shorts a puddle was growing at my feet and the pee was trickling down my legs. I was so embarrassed because I had an accident in my shorts... but I have a very weak bladder...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Ely said:

Because you were embarassed ? If one of my friend or my boyfriend ever had an accident I would try my best to comfort them ! And offer some spare clothes if it's at my place. 

It was out of embarrassment, When I wet myself i fell so embarrassed and start crying like a baby.

Edited by peeloverc51rt (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Manowar said:

And what if your friend / boyfriend would pee himself on purpose? Would you do the same?

Well, yes ! My bf know I'm into omorashi so if he does it on purpose on my place it's probably for me so I'll be really happy and make sure he enjoys everything after ! I can't really picturemy friends wetting on purpose but well, no big deal anyway. I'm cool about it and they know there's nothing to be ashamed. 

3 hours ago, peeloverc51rt said:

It was out of embarrassment, When I wet myself i fell so embarrassed and start crying like a baby.

I would probably feel the same. But I'm not into wetting so maybe it's a bit different ?

3 hours ago, Ely said:

Well, yes ! My bf know I'm into omorashi so if he does it on purpose on my place it's probably for me so I'll be really happy and make sure he enjoys everything after ! I can't really picturemy friends wetting on purpose but well, no big deal anyway. I'm cool about it and they know there's nothing to be ashamed. 

I would probably feel the same. But I'm not into wetting so maybe it's a bit different ?

im into desperation and peeing, its different for me, I like to be forced to hold it