Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Desperate Interactive Story

Hi there >.>

We all know how an interactive story works, right? If not...

[a horrible example lies here]

"A-ahem, my name is Akadei Otama." Akadei mutters.  "I'm excited to be working... With you all..." Her voice is hardly audible as she rushes to a desk. She grabs her crotch, the uncomfortable feel of pee climbing high, and quickly as well. A student with light pink hair happily introduces herself. 

"Hi there! My name is Amai Aishi, so nice to meet you, hehe!" The pinkette grins.

[1] Ignore Amai, and focus on your bladder.

[2] Give a polite wave, we shouldn't be rude.

[3] Ignore your bladder. Introduce yourself again and talk with Amai.

[4] Other.

(this is an example, don't answer-)

Name: Akadei Otama

Bladder: Very Full

Items: Empty Bottle, Small Packet of Sugar?

So that's it.

Give details about your charcter, please. >.> Well... That's it?

I'll bite if nobody else will, since I'm interested in what you're planning on doing with this.

Name: Tateko Sakura

Hair color: blue

Eye color: orange

Height: 5' 11"/1.8 meters

Weight: 185lbs/85kg

Former highschool kendo champion

Bladder: slightly full

Items: water bottle, switchblade knife, cash, ID

Do what you will with her

(Just a request, describe Tateko in 3 words. For now, I'll assume kind, trustworthy, and honest.)

Tateko, or Tate, as she likes people to call her, brushed her gorgeous blue hair out of the way. "Miss Sakura," the teacher said. "Are you even paying attention? You seem to be interested in playing with your hair more then learning this lesson." Of course, Tate waved it off. "I'm listening..." muttered Tate. Obviously, Tateko was not listening. She again brushed her hair, and sipped lightly from her water. (This water will not have effect on her bladder. It only will if it's asked by readers.) 

"Psst," whispered a young girl with short green hair. "You probably aren't listening, like me! My name is Atoi Gurin. Who are you? As much as I know, your last name is Sakura."

Tate rolled her eyes, slightly surprised that the girl who sat with her for a month had not even known her name. "Tate. Tate Sakura." "That's a really pretty name, Tate! Oh, I should probably start paying attention now..."

1. Take another sip of the water, and talk more to Atoi.

2. Tell Atoi to keep talking with her.

3. Don't care about Atoi, and start to pay attention to. Well, for a little bit. Have Tate go to the 'bathroom.'