Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

AuthorFaust: Faust realizes this is a few days late....but, Faust wishes to celebrate his relief at not-getting-evicted by having a [Temporary] sort of Interactive Story.....But, in a change of pace.....

Your character is not to be decided by the arbitrary vote, and many different minds... But, it is

You!

Yes, YOU, the readers! This is an <admittedly, experimental> kind of interactive, that combines with some traces of 'Magic Anon' as they consider it. Combining a bit of every interactive, plus everyone's decisions...

To make a story for the holidays! <Or at least, for October>

So, without further ado.....Faust will give out the rules!

===========================================================================================================================================

Faust's OcTOURBer Interactive!

[In this Story, the day will pass like a regular interactive story. However, unlike normal stories.... This doesn't resolve on a majority vote, but rather... This is going to be a medley of different events occurring over the course of a day! The readers are considered in this story to be physically involved with the events. This means you can directly influence events. Be it through blocking bathrooms, spiking drinks, or if you're lucky, even directly pressing on bladders of unfortunate playthings!

But, most importantly, one will be expected to ask questions to the characters! Every Three to Five questions, you will acquire an [Event Point], and with enough event points, you can perform certain things.

Some questions are worth multiple points. Which ones? You'll have to find out....

[A List of Events include, but are not limited to...]

1. There is a Long Bathroom Queue

2. The bathrooms are flooded

3. A drink is spiked with a diuretic

4. Has a brief bout of Lust that <Might> Need to be sated before they can continue.

5. Has a sudden rise in desperation

6. Needs a change of underwear.

Rules: <Failure to follow will lead to either a premature end to your response, or denial of EP>

1. Keep inappropriate touching to a minimum. [The Word of the day is Consent. Ask before you touch, please.]

2. Violence is a No-No. [Playful shoulder-thumps, or other forms of affection are okay]

3. Be Patient. [Faust Aims to update this at least once every 3 days. More updates may occur, if topic is successful]

4. Control Yourself. [Try to not be Too Open with your desires towards the cast. They may not appreciate knowing how much you.... 'Enjoy' their antics.]

5. Be Tolerant. [Do not admonish others for their own selections, or downvote because of a kink you may not like. This is for everyone, after all.]

6. The Author may add more rules as necessary. He hopes that isn't the case.

[To Minimize trouble, The Author Recommends you try to follow no more than 3 people at a time. per segment]

To wit: A commentor can ask any questions to their person of choice.

[Every Commentor has been gifted [x1 Aqua Droplet.] (Stir a target's bladder slightly.) You may use it as you see fit, or hold it for later.] (It would take approximately 6-8 of these to pop a girl's bladder]

[Character List: <Individuals one may choose to interact with for their session. Can change at any time, by merely indicating.>

Faustus Necromonium: Male Lead of most of the stories, with short, dark green hair and a slender physique.

Fauxstus Necromina: Female version of Faust. Shapely, with long dark green Hair.

Authoria Faust: The Author of the story. Grumpy Mage, with brown-ish hair, features obscured by a cloak.

Daichi: One of Faust's friends. Tries really hard to not lose in magic. Wiry brown haired boy

Ellie: Perky, if petite lime-green haired girl, with a lewd side.

Yuno: Shapely pinkette, who is close friends with Faust.

'Penny': Supernatural Hunter Supreme with red hair, and a tomboyish outfit. Part-time Tease, Part time Perv.

Youmu: Petite silverette, with a feeble, tiny bladder.

Monaca: Sadistic loli with dark green hair.

Juuni: Faust's petite, purple haired 'Sister'. [Actually Cousin]. Has a bad habit of getting in over her head....

Wynn: Modestly endowed girl, with dark green hair, and a bit of a prudish attitude...hiding a lightly-lewd side.

Saiga: Crimson haired girl who's good with her hands, and Not into Omo. Creator of OMORA

OMORA: Robot-girl, with shoulder-length blue hair.

Eoria: Modestly endowed girl with silver hair, and a bit of a out-there attitude. Has a tendency to make lewd decisions..

Flandmir: Blonde, petite Half-Vampiress

Saril: Goddess of Lust, and Desire.

Flonne: Petite blonde Angel of Saril, Encourages lewd, and actively enjoys her job.

Etna: Petite red headed Angel of Saril. Encourages Mischief, and actively shirks on her duties.

[Others may be called in upon request]*

*Guest characters, such as Rainyday Characters, or user-submitted characters are not to be involved, without the submitter/creator's explicit permission.

=======================================================================================================================

The starry night was slowly giving way to the morning Sun, the dawn breaking through the silence of the night. The camera pans over a myriad of houses, many different figures all nestled up in their beds...Slowly..Surely...

Eventually to be ready to tackle their morning routines. From the early risers, such as the crimson haired Saiga.....To the drowsy dozers, such as the lime-green haired Ellie....To the never-went-to-sleep blonde vampiress Flandmir....To the still comatose Faust, thrashing about his bed in futile defiance....

Yet, as the world panned.... Something about it shimmered with a sort of light, an extra figure patrolling around the space quietly.....A grumpy look on his face, as he glanced towards the sky.... A familiar Goddess, and her two angels fluttering about as they sought after their own targets...Aiming to incite a bit of intrigue into the day..A bit of interest, to what could end up a very dreary day.....

In this moment, you are like a spirit... To influence ideas, proposition questions, and otherwise spice up the day. You are not tangible as of yet, but that doesn't mean you are powerless.....

==========================================================================================================================================

[At this Point, Commenters may....]

1. Incite a lightly lewd dream.

2. Ask a character questions.

3. Use their Aqua Droplet.

4. Ogle the characters in their sleepweaer.

5. Compliment a character.

============================================================================================================================================

AuthorFaust: And with that, the proverbial floodgates are open! Ask questions to your favorite characters! Declare undying adoration for them! Peek at their panties as they change into normal attire...What have you!

Faust will try to update this story as frequently as he can.....Though important time shifts will occur Every 3-5 days. So, get your questions and such in before then. Faust will keep track of the points every commenter earns, and will provide a list of purchasable events when people have some EP. Until then, Happy October everyone!

2 hours ago, Faust said:

4. Control Yourself. [Try to not be Too Open with your desires towards the cast. They may not appreciate knowing how much you.... 'Enjoy' their antics.]

:depressed: I promise I'll try, this will be hard.

But anyway, for me it is always hard to choice between Yuno, Eoria and Fauxstus....( Saril is off the limits, and dont thing I can make anything to her in a long run, bladder, tummy ot lust, she will just hold back it all xD )

Well 1 Incite a lightly lewd dream to Eoria and make her day happy

To Saril: how can you be here AND running a game show?

To Flonne & Etna: are you two as nice as God's angels?

To OMORA: so are you a robot created spicificly for omorashi purposes?

Incite a lewd desperation based dream to Youmu im sure that would cause a bedwetting in the girl with the "feeble, tiny bladder"

Ogle OMORA in her.......sleepwear?

And im sure you look very nice today mr.necronomicon 

9 hours ago, Keita123 said:

I choose Wynn to have a lightly lewd dream.

The green haired girl lightly kicks, and rolls over in her sleep....Your spiritual form allowing you easy access into her latent subconscious......

She is riding in a familiar large vehicle....Her owh mother's, as her hands lightly dip to her skirt....

"It'll be another ten minutes. You sure you're fine honey?" you hear her mother call out, as Wynn crosses her legs over one another.

"I'm fine." she answers in a stoic voice, letting her fingers do a bit more than hold. "Don't worry about me... I'll...be fine.."

You can tell Wynn is lightly enjoying the rush of holding....Though, clearly she's not in a desperate enough state to wet. Eventually, the dream fades out, and you're thrust back into the reality....the girl's emerald eyes open, and she gives you a small look.

"Oh, right..that was today." she mutters to herself, wiping the sleep from her eyes with her arm. "Mornin'....Keita123. I take it you know who I am? Free for questioning is one... Just gotta work on my morning routine...."

6 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

The mind of our scientist is a marvelous, if slightly dangerous place....

Your dive into her subconscious to spark a touch of lewdity is met with the silver haired girl finding herself alone in her science lab.....Eyes peeking around for any possible arrivals...

"Looks like it's just me." she muses....Before you see her hike up her skirt, cheeks lightly flushed with effort. Shimmering white panties cover her girlhood neatly, as she finds the corner of one of the big tables in the lab, and starts to rub herself up and down...Slowly...carefully....Purposefully.....

What start as slow rubs grows into a heated grind, as she starts to pick up the pace, moaning sweetly...

"Ahhhhhnn....Ahhhhn~" she moans out, before the image fades...and you're brought back to the real world with her....

"Mmmmth....! Naughty....Naughty.." Eoria calls out to herself sleepily, glancing up to see your image. "Ah, you must be...AkenoSama. Well hi!"

Eoria has a sleepy, but pleased smile, as she lightly kicks her feet out of bed.

"What's up? Got any questions for me? Or, thoughts you wanna confess? Anything at all?"

3 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

To Saril: how can you be here AND running a game show?

To Flonne & Etna: are you two as nice as God's angels?

To OMORA: so are you a robot created spicificly for omorashi purposes?

Incite a lewd desperation based dream to Youmu im sure that would cause a bedwetting in the girl with the "feeble, tiny bladder"

Ogle OMORA in her.......sleepwear?

And im sure you look very nice today mr.necronomicon 

Saril: I'm a Goddess, Don't ask such silly questions.

Flonne: Well, we can be nice....

Etna: Or very Naughty.

Both: Depends on the situation.

OMORA: I am designed as a motivational tool to encourage others to pursue their goals, and accomplish their tasks. My..Bodily structure permits accidents of either capacity, because my creator deemed it.... 'Appropriate.'

================================================================================================================================

The petite silverette squirms in the back of a classroom, legs crossed....lips bit..hands buried in her skirt to try to contain her growing agony.....

"Ohh....Shoulda.....gone before...class..."

She's rocking back and forth....whimpering....wincing.....and fighting her struggle....as the clock seemingly refuses to tick down, even a mere minute...

"Nnnnghh....Nnnghh....An hour... I have to..make it an hour..." she mutters, painfully. "Then..I can....can..."

Minutes....hours...what feels like days pass, as she slowly gets more and more anxious, rocking back and forth, before bending over considerably at her desk, fighting a losing battle.....

"I..I....I...I  c-can't....! It's gonna....gonna...."

The reality starts to fall apart at this.....her subconscious giving way to the waking world...As you see her teal eyes slowly opening....her face scrunched up in effort....

"Mmmmnn....MMMGH..?!!!"

Her eyes go wide with shock, and it's no mystery why, as she throws back the covers, teal pajama pants already being poured into as she squeezes herself.

"Ahhh..I..I gotta go..!" she starts, stepping up as she glances at you. "M..Mr. Angry-Eyes, I'll answer any questions in a minute...but it's an emergency right now!"

Her goal is obvious...The question is, will she even make it?
==================================================================================================================================

OMORA seems to be decorated in some light blue pajamas, her subtle curves not readily apparent from the loose material....

OMORA: Can I help you with something, Mr Angry-Eyes?

Faust: *Snores politely*

====================================================================================================================================

Now is a prime time to ask questions to those that are awake, or to nudge others to the waking world as well. Faust wishes for you to hold nothing back, EP are on the line after all!

Mr. Angry-Eyes: 3EP

Sorry Youmu but the bathroom is locked right now!

I callIed the repairman but i dont think he'll be here for a while

you can hold it until he gets here, right?

I HAVE COME BEARING UPGRADES OMORA 

would you like Megaman's power stealing abilities?

The Morph ball or Samus Aran?

Or Iron Man's arc reactor?

If you'd prefer something a bit less combat oriented i also have C-3P0's ability to understand over 1,000 languages.

You can have them all if you do something for me today

Also why does a robot need clothes?

And whats EP? Endurance points?

Faust, why you do this to me? ;_; Now I have another Interactive I wish to engage in. Anyway, my things:

If Ellie is still sleeping, I wish to gently stroke her hair until she wakes up, while ogling her in her sleepwear.

My second Spiritual Personality shall be inciting a slightly lewd dream into Juuni's head, most likely involving her 'Brother' doing lewdish things with her.

My third Spiritual Shard shall be gently tickling Flandmir awake and appraising her sleepwear, while also avoiding her fangs (unless she really wants to convert me, that is).

And now for questions, when each are awake.

All Three: "Good Morning, did you sleep well?"

To Ellie: "Do you have any plans for today?"
To Juuni: "Did you enjoy playing with your dirty big brother?"
To Flandmir: "Are you okay with waking up before the evening?"

I would like to incite a lewd dream in Ellie's slumber, if she is still asleep. 

To Flan:  Do you have a favorite person to feed on?

To Youmu: Do you have nighttime accidents often?

To Flonne, Saril and Etna : Do you have a favorite plaything?

I would also like to allow both of my creations from the past (Hisa Kimura and Ellen Frost) to be used and brought in if so desired.

Just now, ctm1992 said:

I would also like to allow both of my creations from the past (Hisa Kimura and Ellen Frost) to be used and brought in if so desired.

Good call there, CTM. I'll also allow both Maya and Chiwa to be in this, if requested.

H O W E V E R

Because I'm a slight killjoy, I'll incorporate some Rules which must be followed for each of them, if you so choose to play with them. Hopefully, AuthorFaust will allow me to create some form of code of conduct for what my character will or will not do, based on their personalities.

Rules for Maya (The cute, quiet 'normal'  girl with a bladder as small as Youmu's):

1. NO sexual advances against her unless you want her to run off or be scarred for life. (Kissing, handholding and teasing are allowed, within moderation. Compliments will be gratefully accepted, but cheesy pick up lines will just either confuse her or make her giggle slightly.) Linking back to Faust's law of C O N S E N T, if she's comfortable enough with you, you could have some lewd fun with her, popping that cherry which has never been touched before.
  2. She will not pee in any place aside from a toilet unless at her absolute limit. (However, this can be overwritten if she's made to believe something is a toilet. EP grinding may be needed for some 'world alteration'.)
  3. You can change her clothes, but she won't leave the house unless she's covered up enough to hide her underwear, and she's wearing proper clothes. (No string bikinis, no micro thongs, no 'invisible outfits to all but her'. Please be kind.)
  4. Most of all DO NOT MAKE HER CRY! She's too cute to upset.

Rules for Chiwa (The lewd, fun loving, mischievous love newbie):

1. C O N S E N T is the word of the day, people. Please gather her trust in you before doing her doggy style.
  2. She's adventurous with peeing, but NO EXHIBITIONISM! She won't deliberately pee where everybody can see her. However, if a special someone requested it, she could pee for them and them alone (audience of course). This also means that she won't go out unless fully dressed, like Maya. But, she's willing to wear slightly risque outfits as long as her underwear is sufficiently covered and she's not flashing people left, right and centre.
  3. NO LAW BREAKING PEEING! She won't deface property, pee on people's stuff or get naked and dance around peeing in the town square. She's a law abiding citizen.
  4. Like with Maya DO NOT MAKE HER CRY! She's a lot more lenient than Maya is, but she's still human. She has a heart and feelings and can be hurt just like everybody else.

I will allow Giggles the Klown to be used

Character Name: Giggles the Klown 

Character Appearance: 

d719cfc309f29cc2471ad1d44a6d2812d2231e21
Favorite Drink: Nuka cola quantum (yes form fallout)

Bladder size: small
Character Traits: Friendly

Other: Has her own show, the Giggles the klown show! So she KNOWS showbiz! Also has a seemingly endless duffel bag thats green with orange polka dots filled with clown supplies.

Just dont try to have sex with her (she's married to her work)

And she can only purposely pee herself if its funny

And you can only make her wear skimpy outfits if and when its funny

6 hours ago, Faust said:

What's up? Got any questions for me? Or, thoughts you wanna confess? Anything at all?"

to tell you the truth I want to confess that I could not help but notice how you were squirming while sleeping ....... you need to pee?!?

Questions

Hi Fauxstus, you already forgive Saril for putting you in this form?!?

Yuno, would you be planning any good morning presents for Faust?!

Eoria, what should we do Today?!?

What is your Name?: Kaede Akamatsu

[Body]:

Height: Tall
Weight: Average
Bust Size: Modest
Rump Size: 
Average
Hair Style: Average Light Brown Hair, past shoulder length. Musical hairclips on the both side.
Clothing Style:  Girly clothes, School uniform

[Mind]: 

Outlook: Optimist
Intellect: Smart 
Judgement:  Action, cares about the well-being of others.
Alignment:  Mischievous

[Soul]

Wetting: ***
Messing:  ***
Lewdity Tolerance: 
For, bisexual 
Desperation: ***
[Lewdity History]: ***
Desire: ***

[History]:

[Embarassing Secret]: Before she left her hometown, she gave her best friend a ring. In the hindsight it was a friendly gesture, but as she grew older and understand more on her sexuality it seems more like a confession. She is embarrassed every time she thinks back on the moment and wonders how her friend is doing.

[Treasure]: A set of musical note hair pins that she wears everyday. They were from her best friend a week before she gave the ring to them.

[Extra:]

*Picture below is example of what she looks like*

Her favorite hobby is playing the piano. Unlike her childhood friend, Kaede is outgoing and lively. She also somewhat a mischievous person and like to play pranks on people.

Her goal is to an aspiring pianist one day and to see her best friend again. 

- *** denotes that the author and readers have the rights to control/modify this trait. Only I know the original traits value but for the sake of this interactive its anything goes.

- Since I'm bring Kaede in, it should make sense that Erina be included as well. However, Erina's bio is the same from the other interactive and should not be changed, her personality stays the same as well as the lewdity.

Question Time:

To Authoria Faust: How is it to teach in the magical academy and work part time on Saril's game show?

To Flonne & Etna: Have you ever tried to one-up another in a holding contest?

To Wynn: How are things with your sister and mother?

kaede.jpg

Edited by Hikaru_Diapers (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Keita123 said:

To Wynn:

Oh, good morning. Please, don't mind me. Go right ahead.

Questions, hmm? Let's see... what dream did you have back then? You look quite... pleased, if I read your expression correctly.

Wynn: Ah, it was not much. I was riding in a car with my mother. A bit of a long ride, but nothing I couldn't handle. Now...I just need to decide what to wear......

*You see her going through her drawers, deciding on what outfit to wear today*

12 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

Sorry Youmu but the bathroom is locked right now!

I callIed the repairman but i dont think he'll be here for a while

you can hold it until he gets here, right?

I HAVE COME BEARING UPGRADES OMORA 

would you like Megaman's power stealing abilities?

The Morph ball or Samus Aran?

Or Iron Man's arc reactor?

If you'd prefer something a bit less combat oriented i also have C-3P0's ability to understand over 1,000 languages.

You can have them all if you do something for me today

Also why does a robot need clothes?

And whats EP? Endurance points?

Youmu: A..Ahhh..! Don't say such cruel things! This isn't some kind of H-manga!

*She barges into the not-locked bathroom, barrelling in, even though her pajamas have already taken the majority of her held waters*

AuthorNote: You do not have Magic!Anon powers, unless stated.

OMORA: I do not require any upgrades...I am content with what I am. Though, what is it that you request of me today?

*A light rustling can be heard, as a red haired girl steps by, glowering at Angry-Eyes*

Saiga: Basic human decency. I'm not letting her parade around naked, ya'know.

AuthorNote: EP is Event Points. When Events are up, you can spend them.

11 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

Faust, why you do this to me? ;_; Now I have another Interactive I wish to engage in. Anyway, my things:

If Ellie is still sleeping, I wish to gently stroke her hair until she wakes up, while ogling her in her sleepwear.

My second Spiritual Personality shall be inciting a slightly lewd dream into Juuni's head, most likely involving her 'Brother' doing lewdish things with her.

My third Spiritual Shard shall be gently tickling Flandmir awake and appraising her sleepwear, while also avoiding her fangs (unless she really wants to convert me, that is).

And now for questions, when each are awake.

All Three: "Good Morning, did you sleep well?"

To Ellie: "Do you have any plans for today?"
To Juuni: "Did you enjoy playing with your dirty big brother?"
To Flandmir: "Are you okay with waking up before the evening?"

*Your fingers gently brush against Ellie's soft skin, and her flowing, lime green hair. She gives a warm smile in her sleep, her petite figure covered by a large, blue shirt......Some lime-green panties peeking out under the hem of her shirt*

*You see Juuni's subconcious, as she's sitting in a familiar green haired boy's lap.....wiggling her bottom back and forth*

"Mmmmthh...! You're getting excited this easily? Didn't know you were such a lewd brother.." she whispers, striped panties on display as she wiggles back and forth on Faust's lap.  Her pace quickens as her 'Brother's face flushes, and he starts panting... The girl moving faster and faster.

"Imagine what mom'd say if she found out you...were....gonna....cream on your sister!"

She deliberately grinds on him a bit longer, but things fade out before one can get a conclusion on that, the girl slowly coming to life....

Flan: Mmmm...Eheheheehhe...Stoppit~ Stoppit~ I'm awake! I'm awake~

*The Blonde vampire gives you a toothy, playful smile as she pulls the covers off of her, lacey red material decorating her petite body. It's clear that her outfit is expensive, even as she lounges, lightly planting her head on her pillow*

Flan: Whatcha got for me today?

===============================================================================================================================

Ellie: I slept fine. Lovely, lazy dreams. I don't have any plans for today, but I like to see if things will happen.... Unless you have a good idea? =3

Juuni: I..I didn't..!... Well..maybe a little. Though....It'd have to stop where that was! Goodness knows what would happen if he actually...Or if mom found me with that on my clothes.....

Flan: Mmmnn...I don't really like it, but if it means I can meet my friends, I'm all for it. Especially for a bit of blood.....

10 hours ago, ctm1992 said:

I would like to incite a lewd dream in Ellie's slumber, if she is still asleep. 

To Flan:  Do you have a favorite person to feed on?

To Youmu: Do you have nighttime accidents often?

To Flonne, Saril and Etna : Do you have a favorite plaything?

*You see into Ellie's dream.....A warm smile on her face radiating as she stares off into a classroom.... Watching some people going at it, by the sounds of moans and groans filling the hall. Though it's hard to see who she's picturing, it's not hard to see her hands burying under her skirt....Fingers rubbing along a tender twatty....*

Flan: Faust, for sure! He's got some strangely tasty blood...! It's like an addiction! I could drink it all day!

Youmu: Yeah.....Kind of. About three times a week, at least. No matter how little I drink, it just seems i wake up wet....or on the verge, at least....

All Angels: Faust.

Flonne: He's a friendly guy, who makes some fun noises!

Etna: You wouldn't believe how much he gets upset when he gets denied.

Saril: Oh, I meant the Author. It's so fun to wind up someone so...serious, you know?

8 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

Within Yuno's dreaming mind, I will attempt to plant an idea: "Ice cream". She shall dream of eating a three-scoop of her favorite collection of flavors.

When she wakes up, she will not remember her dream. Only a lingering craving, a lust for creamy, frozen treats shall remain.

Yuno: *Doesn't awake, but seems to have a huge craving for ice cream... Some sweet, sweet cream...*

6 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

to tell you the truth I want to confess that I could not help but notice how you were squirming while sleeping ....... you need to pee?!?

Questions

Hi Fauxstus, you already forgive Saril for putting you in this form?!?

Yuno, would you be planning any good morning presents for Faust?!

Eoria, what should we do Today?!?

Eoria: Oh, I need to pee a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit. But, I can keep it back.

Fauxst: at this point, i just shrug and accept it. I mean, I can't control it...So why fight it?

Yuno: *She seems to be asleep still...No plans for inciting any lewd thoughts in Faust... at least, not yet*

Eoria: Iunno... Ideas?

6 hours ago, Hikaru_Diapers said:

Question Time:

To Authoria Faust: How is it to teach in the magical academy and work part time on Saril's game show?

To Flonne & Etna: Have you ever tried to one-up another in a holding contest?

To Wynn: How are things with your sister and mother?

AuthorFaust: It's draining....That's for sure. Saril's show is agony, since i have to keep up appearances, and avoid indulging in any desires, despite imagery.... While working in the school has it's own...dangers. Honestly, I don't know how I do it either.

Flonne: Ohhh, we've tried, but something's always stopped us! Someday, we should do that!

Wynn: Mom's still thirsty, but she's eased off of pushing lewdity on me. Sis has gone full slut, and is doing her best to incite as much lechery as she can manage. I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up an Aunt before long....

=========================================================================================================================================

Keita123: +2 EP
Angry-Eyes: +1EP
Tapris-Chama: +4 EP
Ctm1992: +3 EP
DerivativeWings: +1 EP
AkenoSama: +3 EP
HikaruDiapers: +4 EP

=======================================================================================================================================

[Morning Segment is still ongoing. Questions may continue, ideas may be presented.......Requests may be made to the characters...

If you so desire. [Be wary if you've upset someone]]

While Youmu is in the bathroom i check for anything interesting in her room and make sure to stop as soon as i hear the batroom door open

And when she gets back i ask her some questions

Do you always have to pee that bad when you wake up?

If you have bladder troubles why not wear diapers?

how did you know i was only joking about the locked bathroom earlier?

And do you have any plans for today?

Oh nothing much OMORA i just planned for a night on the town, i have two tickets to see the next episode of the the Giggles the Klown show live if you want! Before that i thought we could go grab a bite to eat

assuming you eat of course

(I'll make sure she gets plenty to drink if you know what i mean!)

Also, what should i do with all these unwanted upgrades?

So Saril what does the Goddess of lust have planned for today?

And i remember you having to pee on your game show. Do you have to pee here as well?

And if i pointed at a girl and asked you to fill her bladder would you do it for me, old pal?

Since we can submit extra characters, I want to bring Winona in if it's still allowed.

G8SQnOc.jpg

Favorite Drink: Tea
Character Traits: Composed

Body Type: Small Chest
Bladder Size: Average

Other:

She's a softspoken girl who always stays calm and collected in most situations. She's not really shy but she's quite the introvert, as she wouldn't go out of her way to socialize with others.

As for her peeing habits, she will excuse herself politely when she needs to go with a smile, but when she's in a situation where she has to hold it, she will try as best as she can to stay composed.

She is an ojou-sama born to a rich family, with maids tending to her needs at home every day. Secretly under that ideal appearance however, she liked holding her waters. She usually only relieved herself once every day. Usually, she does it after she returned from school. Indeed, she would sit there on her tea club drinking her tea with a bursting bladder. And no one would ever notice, thanks to her excellent composure, only giving off signals by her slower gait and tighter movement. This was why the maid that washed her clothes would often find her panties yellowish and damp at the crotch. No one asked any questions however.

5 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

*You find nothing of note as Youmu finishes up in the bathroom, returning after a bit with her soaked pants*

Youmu; Yeah.....Unless i soak the bed, I always wake up bursting.... It's a real problem.....  Ah...I don't...want to wear diapers. It..would feel like admitting defeat if i did......

Youmu: Well, Penny's pulled that one on me so much.... Dad's got to the point he doesn't let that kind of thing happen..... And, I don't have any plans, really....

OMORA: I respectfully decline your offer. I do not quite enjoy...'humor' as you do, I believe. And, I do eat and drink as well... A design choice by my creators.

Saril: It's my day off: I just plan to watch whatever unfolds. I don't have to go that badly right now, and....I'll have to respectfully decline. Insta-filling someone is just so unsatisfying at times....like now.

3 hours ago, Keita123 said:

To Wynn:

I see. Just a bit of a long ride, eh? I never like long car rides myself. 

As for what your outfit should be, I think your usual pair of green-striped panties and your rarely worn tight brown trousers would be ideal for today.

Wynn: More to less, yeah. Long way to a rest stop too, so there's that. And...Hrm.... Tight brown pants? Are you just using this as a chance to ogle my bottom? *she sticks her tongue out at you, lightly* Well, I suppose I could wear some pants today, instead of a skirt. Would make a nice change of pace...... *You can see a slight pause in her step, pondering if it's really a good idea to wear something tight before emptying her bladder....*

Well, it's always nice to hear that you can hold this back, well I'm not sure but how about take a shower, change your clothes and drink a large Cup of coffee?!?? Of curse with out pee :)

and then after that, how about putting a hidden camera so we can look at Saiga in the bathroom, I mean, she's always dishonest with you about admitting she almost didnt make it, what do you think about this secret project?!?

Fauxstus, I get it, well then should I think you've already learned to use the bathroom as a girl?!? By the way, do not you think that's a wonderful gift?!? Can relieve your Tinkle Tank next to several other bursting girls?!

I suggest that Youmu change into a pair of red jeans, thigh high black boots, a blue blouse, a pair of white panties with a little red bow tie on them, and a white bra

Then i offer to take her soaked pants and panties to the dryer for her 

And on my way to the dryer i lock all the bathrooms in the house 

Then i make her breakfast of a very large cup of coffee and a large bowl of her favorite cerial with a bit more milk then needed

And i ask her "so do you dye your hair or is that its natural color?" while making breakfast

And while eating breakfast a horror movie happens to be on T.V.

And after breakfast i ask her "I dont suppose you want to go out and do something today?"

I give OMORA a long red dress with stockings and some flats as well as some yellow undergarments

Then i make her the same breakfast i made Youmu and ask her some questions

"So exactly how human like are you? Do you have emotions? Can you reproduce?" 

And after breakfast i ask her "so whst does a robot do all day?"

hey Penny did you know that theres a vampire in this town named Flandmir? 

Before saying that id like to incite a lewd desperation based dream in her and lock her bathrooms while shes asleep

I would like to give Youmu a friendly, reassuring hug and ask if she needs any help cleaning everything up. (Not necessarily herself, always an option if she allows it, but her clothes and possibly wet bedding as well)

With that said, let us take a peek in on how Maya is doing this morning and incite some lewd tinkle dreams for Chiwa and take a peek at her nightware.

(If awakeneed)

To Maya: Do you have any plans for the day?

To Chiwa: Did you dream of anything interesting last night?

Edited by ctm1992 (see edit history)