Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Work Hard, Wet Hard

Another fantastically written story with exquisite details. Thank you for sharing. It might be a good idea to locate a bathroom in the library--next time your not desperate--, since you seem to use the library on a somewhat consistent basis.

I cannot suggest any type of protection, but there are plenty of good people here that will be able to offer suggestions for you (where are you Rachel?). Really hope that everything works out.

Thank you on both counts! Yes, next time before studying I’ll scope out a bathroom inside before I sit down and hit the books. 

3 hours ago, BlueWetter said:

I would suggest a bladder incontinence pad or maybe a goodnite. Both may be small enough not to be noticable from the outside..

Great thanks! I live pretty close to a Walgreens so I’ll head over there this weekend to pick some up. 

16 minutes ago, Alltheomorashi said:

Thank you on both counts! Yes, next time before studying I’ll scope out a bathroom inside before I sit down and hit the books. 

Great thanks! I live pretty close to a Walgreens so I’ll head over there this weekend to pick some up. 

Sounds good! Try them out before wearing in public.. Don't want an embarrassing leak.

On 10/6/2017 at 12:11 AM, Alltheomorashi said:

By the time I had locked the stall, I was leaking somewhat consistently. I had my legs crossed into a pretzel, hand shoved tightly into my crotch, teeth gritted and forehead resting on the wall as I struggled to hold on. Realizing I wouldn’t regain complete control, I hastily began to undo the button on my shorts only to suddenly remember the exact configuration of my bottoms. They weren’t fastened with a button and zipper, but rather with a whole series of buttons. As a result, the brief moment of relief I experienced when I had opened the first one quickly switched to panic when I realized I had three more to go. 

Very exciting sequence, loved the wetting that folllowed after. Thanks for the story ??

• 2 weeks later...