Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Made It Home But Not To The Bathroom

Samantha,

Your stories are truly wonderful and a pleasure to read.  Very cool that you are a professional pianist--especially as you get to live your dream. Did you attend a special school such as Julliard for training?

Another question if you don't mind me asking, I have never attended a symphony, but I understand there are multiple instramentalists of each type (i.e. multiple violinists, celloists etc). Are there multiple performers who could play the piano in a pinch if you are sick or for another reason cannot perform that night? I suppose you try to fight through it as much as possible, but some times no matter the effort your body has other ideas.

Sorry for the long post, I just find it all so fascinating. 

I love long, richly detailed desperation and wetting stories. This is the hottest one I have read in a while. The picture of your wet panties is a big plus. I gather you enjoy being desperate, and about to wet your panties. I love hearing a female describing this in detail like this, and I enjoy the feeling myself. 

This is the first post of yours I have read . I am now looking for the others. I look forward to reading more such tales of desperate struggles to hold your pee and what follows 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I had to come back and re-read your outstanding story. I thoroughly enjoy your vivid descriptions of your desperate struggle not to wet yourself.  It was like being there. I love how you describe everything, how you felt, and what you were doing to hold it .Key phrases like

I hold my dress up and hold my crotch right outside my panties getting my hand wet as 

Then for good measure you add sound telling us that you were leaking hard enough to cause a hiss, a couple of times.

This story awesome and really got me excited. However I hope I could offer one minor critique.

I much prefer not to know if you made it to the toilet or not until the end. I love the anticipation and suspense of not knowing will she make it or not. Will she leak, and (hopefully) continue to hold it. I do favor stories that end in a wetting, but the anticipation, the virtually  watching the incident along with you send me over the top

Like I said excellent story otherwise. Please continue to post stories like this and your high school, accident. The high school story I didn’t know for sure if you made it or were embarrassed (although it seemed like you couldn’t possibly)

On 10/5/2017 at 5:57 AM, amberpee said:

Samantha,

Your stories are truly wonderful and a pleasure to read.  Very cool that you are a professional pianist--especially as you get to live your dream. Did you attend a special school such as Julliard for training?

Another question if you don't mind me asking, I have never attended a symphony, but I understand there are multiple instramentalists of each type (i.e. multiple violinists, celloists etc). Are there multiple performers who could play the piano in a pinch if you are sick or for another reason cannot perform that night? I suppose you try to fight through it as much as possible, but some times no matter the effort your body has other ideas.

Sorry for the long post, I just find it all so fascinating. 

Hello amberpee, there are multiple players for each instrument in the symphony, we have 5 people who practice the piano in case of emergency situations due to feeling ill or perhaps some family event that can't be passed up. I play the violin as well but thats as a last resort to have the full section finished off, I haven't had to play the violin since joining. I attended a special private middle and high school for music while growing up, and I did spend time at Julliard, thank you for taking interest in my stories, I hope you've enjoyed the others, feel free to message me sometime. 

Guest HondaGuy

That is so awesome that you play in a symphony! It takes real talent to be that good!! 

Wow. Your story was so good! I love the way you describe your desperation. And omg, those panties are so cute haha. 

On 10/5/2017 at 8:45 AM, wettingman said:

I love long, richly detailed desperation and wetting stories. This is the hottest one I have read in a while. The picture of your wet panties is a big plus. I gather you enjoy being desperate, and about to wet your panties. I love hearing a female describing this in detail like this, and I enjoy the feeling myself. 

This is the first post of yours I have read . I am now looking for the others. I look forward to reading more such tales of desperate struggles to hold your pee and what follows 

I wouldn’t say I enjoy being desperate, it’s just unfortunate times in my life that I get zero enjoyment out of. I just figured I’d share some stories of my experiences so others can know they aren’t alone. 

On 10/5/2017 at 2:29 PM, Foxlover said:

You play piano in an NYC Symphony!?

Good Lord, you must be incredible! I study here at a conservatory in Boston and have often been up to New York with the hopes of hearing music like that! (despite being more jazz/contemporary focused myself) 

Oh that’s wonderful to hear you’re studying a topic of relation to mine. I like jazz but not close the love I have for my classical music. 

• 3 years later...