female A blog with literally TONS (650) of omo&scat Jade videos

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://girlpoopvideoonlinewatch.blogspot.com/2017/ The name might be quite distracting, but there are lots of pissing videos too. Best way to find them is just mass opening links (can be quite la

Ok this is am impressive list, there is a tonne of scat in the list, but I'm trawling through it and downloading any JAV not posted here, Stand by!   Watch the Download Section soon!

I've sorted through about 200 and extracted the best wetting ones, I'm going to be downloading them over the next few days. I could also post the links if people want to help with the downloads, as it

On 6/24/2019 at 4:04 AM, Glonjudeten said:

The original link seems to be kinda dead now, anything like this still exist out there?

Currently leo312.com is the most similar I know of. Mix of both scat and omo but all well tagged so using the tags/dropdowns at the top should filter out the stuff you don't like. Everything is free but they've recently started watermarking videos with pay to remove watermark. They've been uploading stuff almost every day, so very active.

Edited by a person
add daily note (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
On 6/26/2019 at 11:34 AM, a person said:

Currently leo312.com is the most similar I know of. Mix of both scat and omo but all well tagged so using the tags/dropdowns at the top should filter out the stuff you don't like. Everything is free but they've recently started watermarking videos with pay to remove watermark. They've been uploading stuff almost every day, so very active.

It is but it's hard to download these.

On 8/2/2019 at 9:25 PM, rachelkirwan said:

It is but it's hard to download these.

I've had the same problem, but finally I decided to leave my computer by whole night. The download slows down after some time, it even seems to freeze, but it surprisingly resumes from time to time. Using free option the 1.7-1.9 GB file usually downloads in maybe 18 hours.

On 8/13/2019 at 8:41 PM, Drying said:

Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. I didn't use an installer (Linux).

I also used a Linux VM, but just used the JAR file since the script was like twice the size of the JAR and I don't trust a script that big. I didn't try the Windows installer but there are some complaints online about it. Better safe than sorry.

• 7 months later...