Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is the video from the pic I posted in "Share your Amateur Wetting Pictures and Videos". I occasionally visited this site for while, and here recently I noticed that post for everyone to join in, semi-introduce ourselves, etc. I'm glad I actually took the time to read one for once. I was amazed by the liberty shown from the guys and girls around here, so I joined in. It felt great to share something, and spread the positivity.

I was always humored by the titles given to members and contributors. Fidgeting, dribbling, and so on, I made this with the idea that I was going to just dribble a little bit. It took some control and it was really tough. If it didn't work out right, I would've lost control, made a puddle, and like usual end up really erect in my shorts. That would've been embarrassing. I had to cut the ending because I was so happy I leaned down, looked into the camera, and kissed it.

movie123.mp4

Screenshot from 2017-01-18 02-04-15.png