Sign In

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 1 “FUCK!” I yelled as I ran true a sea of trees. Behind me was a pack of beasts chasing me. “They're catching up!” the small girl strapped to my back yelled. “I know that B

chapter 2 My first time I fought a monster I was nearly killed. As bab and I traveled Bab helped to explain things to me. Such as stats. By holding up the bracelet I can see a stats board.

Chapter 5.  After the day Bab had I gave her the bead again as soon as we got back.  “If I see Marvo before we leave I'm frying his ass,” Bab said as she slowly began to regain body function

Posted Images

chapter 38 

(sorry for the long wait!)

A young looking woman stares blankly out into the vast night sea as waves come up to touch her feet. The sea foam clinging onto her as the wave retreats.

“How many will be coming?” the woman asks.

“All but 4.” an old man with a bushy mustache replies a few feet away from the water.

“Oh? Did 2 more pass away?” the woman askes.

“Sadly yes. One 3 years ago on the other continent. And the prince died a few weeks ago.” the man told her.

“How sad.” the woman replies as she raises her hand and uses it to block out the moonlight from her sight. “I hope they had a good death.”

“Is there anything else you need?” the man askes.

“No.” the woman replies as she turns to look at the man. “I just need to wait for the rest of them to kill me.”

“Are you sure you don't want to stay with us?” Melanthe asked Bab as she sat in a wheelchair. Her entire body slowly recovering from the massive burns that covered her from head to toe.

Layna sat next to her sister in her own wheelchair. While on the outside she looked fine, the dark magic she used has taken a heavy toll on her as well. taking away most of her senses. She currently cannot see, speak, or even feel anything around her. Though thankfully she can barely hear.

It's been a week since the queens basically killed me and brought me back to life.  While I'm still recovering from everything, I'm perfectly fine. No traces of ghoul in me. Though I am currently bald from the experience. 

The Queens, however, have actually suffered a lot more than me. They did everything they could just to save me. Coming close to even killing themselves again. Thanks to the overuse of their magic, they just barely managed to turn me human.

Thankfully, the damage to their bodies isn't permanent. And after about a month of filling the other with magic, the two sisters should be good as new.

“I'm sure,” Bab told her and I translated.

“As much as staying here would help us greatly, we decided that we needed to finish this journey we started ourselves,” I told them.

“But where will you go next?” Melanthe asked

“We're going to find a trainer that was suggested to us,” I told them. “Though we are really behind schedule in meeting them.”

Can't really blame us, who would have thought we would wind up having to fight vampires, werewolves, and hybrids while being turned into a mindless monster?

“I see. Then we wish you a safe journey and hope to see you both again.” Melanthe told us with a smile. “Dracula?”

“Yes, my queen,” Dracula said with a bow right beside her.

With Alucard dead, he has taken his father's place beside the vampire queen.

“Please retrieve Wannatrip.” the queen demanded.

“Right away,” Dracula answered before leaving to find the werewolf.

“Why are you calling Wannatrip?” I asked.

“Wannatrip is one of the fastest wolves behind myself,” Gideon told us. One arm and leg were broken but were slowly healing. It was a miracle Simon didn't kill him.

“Yes, and he will help you get as close to your destination as quickly as possible.” Melanthe told us.

“T-thank you!” Bab told them and I translated.

“Really, thank you. This will hopefully save us a lot of time." I tell them with a smile.

We spent one more day in the castle before packing up and saying our goodbyes.

Fertuitus, Harrison, Wannatrip, and the other vampires and werewolves I've met while I was here, all of them I will never forget.

Melanthe tried one last time to get Bab to stay, but she declined one more.

“He must be really special if you're willing to trust him so much.” Melanthe commented to Bab in secret. “I'm sure he will protect you for as long as it's needed.”

Bab only smiled back and looked over to me as I was busy showing Wannatrip a map of where we wanted to go. Knowing her sister was right. He trusted me with her life.

Melanthe then patted Babs diaper behind and made her blush.

“I'm also jealous he gets to take care of you in such a cute state.” Melanthe commented.

Bab would have shocked her but decided not to hurt someone who was already in enough pain.

After a few more goodbyes, Bab and I got on top of Wannatrip and bolted off into the forest and one step closer to our goals!

A few hours later after the sun had long set, Dracula came out to visit his father's grave.

Since the battle with Simon, Many of the fallen Vampires and werewolves have already been buried. 

Once the queens have healed a bit more, there will be a formal mourn for all those that died on that day.

Dracula had flashbacks of the final moments he had with his father. Both of them fighting tooth and nail to kill the beast attacking them. 

But in a single moment of hesitation from his father lead to that beast killing him.

How or why Dracula is alive, he doesn't know. But it doesn't matter now. 

“Sorry to hear about your father.” an annoying voice consoled Dracula.

“It matters not,” Dracula told them as he set flowers on the grave. “I would have had to kill him sooner or later. I'm just glad he died protecting the queens. I shall do the same.”

“That's why I don't get you.” the annoying voice said as Dracula began to walk away, “Your goals contradict.”

“That is none of your concern,” Dracula told him. “Just let our mistress know that her wild dog had to be put down. And to tighten her leash on the new one.”

Dracula left the graveyard alone. 

“Let's just hope the mistress can keep her end of the deal and kill all those mongrels we’re forced to live with,” he mumbled to himself knowing his goal was still a few years away.

“WOOOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed as we raced through across the earth at high speeds!

“Will you stop that!” Bab yelled at me while strapped on my back for her protection.

“Aww come on!” I yelled back. “We have barely seen the sun in weeks! And we've been cooped up in that castle for a while! I'm excited!”

“Ya and you've been excited for the last few hours and screaming every 30 minutes!” Bab yelled at me. “It's annoying!”

“BARK!” Wannatrip said in agreeance with whatever she was saying while panting. 

He was beginning to grow tired as he had never had to carry this much weight on him for so long and so far. But they were close to their destination so he was pushing on through.

“I still can't believe we're saving so much time!” I commented.

“Ya, but we can only go to the edge of their territory. And not omorashI itself.” Bab reminded me.

While it's close, the spot Wannatrip is dropping us off at is still two days travel. But that's still FAR better then what we would have had to walk.

After the full day’s travel with 2 quick rest stops for food and water for Wannatrip, and two very full diaper changes for Bab, we finally made it to our destination.

It was a small town at the foot of a mountain. The road from this town lead up a mountain and was one of the few safe travel locations to get to Omorashi city by land.

The queens picked this spot for us as it was the fastest, yet safest way to the city.

It was already night as I finished helping repack the werewolf’s pack of his food and water for his journey home.

“Have a safe journey home,” Bab said as she hugged the huge wolf while I translated. “And take care of my sisters.”

I had to suppress a laugh. Thanks to the height difference, Bab looked like a two-year-old hugging a regular dog. It didn't help that her diaper was poking out a little.

As soon as she let go of him, Wanna barked happily and licked Bab’s face.

“EEEEWWWW!!!” Bab screamed and I lost it laughing at her.

While she was wiping the saliva off her face and I was catching my breath, I smiled at Wannatrip.

“Take care of yourself man. or dog?” I say as I reach my hand out to shake his paw.

But Wannatrip had other plans as he leaped up and pinned me to the ground and without a second thought, began licking me repeatedly!

Now it was Bab’s turn to laugh as she watched Wannatrip do this for a few seconds before bolting away!

“You damn mutt!” I scream as I sit up, my face and head covered with wolf saliva. “You better run!”

The giant wolf stopped, looked back at us, and I could swear was smirking at us before taking off once more.

“Come on, let's get an inn for the night,” Bab told me as she tried to help me up.

10 minutes later, we ordered our rooms but was looked at with disgust.

“I-im sorry, but why do you smell like rancid meat a dog threw up?” the lady running the in asked us while holding her nose.

“You wouldn't believe me,” I told her as I grabbed our room key.

“Well here!” the woman said as she tossed me a piece of wood with markings on it.

“What's this?” I asked

“This town is famous for two things, the first is being one of the only ways to get to Omorashi city. The other is our hot springs.”

“H-hot springs!” Bab said slightly nervous sounding.

“But whats the wood for?” I asked.

“Normally you need to pay for the hot spring, but you two smell so bad I'm telling you to go take a bath or get out of here.” the woman said slightly rudely.

I wanted nothing more than to toss the wood at her head, but I couldn't argue with the smell…

“Bab, there's no one here!” I tell her while already soaking in the relaxing warm water.

“I-I-I can't do this!” Bab yelled from the changing room.

“How many times have I changed you? And you're embarrassed now?” I commented.

“T-that's different!” Bab shouted.

“How?” I asked. “I'm not even naked! I'm wearing shorts so it's fine!” 

“That's not the problem!” Bab yelled. 

“Bab, if you don't get over here soon, I'll come get you and dunk you in!” I yell at her.

I hear no response for a few minutes until she slowly exited the changing room. Wearing a small top and a swim diaper. Courtesy of Fran.

“You look adorable,” I commented on her cute appearance.

“S-shut up!” Bab yelled at me as she crept closer to the water. Staring intently at the large pool of water.

It was almost like a giant hot tub.

Bab dipped her foot into the water and recoiled. 

“What's wrong? Too hot?” I asked. “I could cool it down a bit if needed.”

“N-no, it's fine,” Bab says as she sits down on the edge and sticks her feet in. then she slowly and gently tried to lower herself into the hot spring, Then slipped.

Her entire body fell into the water and she immediately began freaking out under the water!

I quickly grab one of her arms and pull her up as she gasped for air and grabbed onto my arm to keep her up.

“You can't swim can you?” I asked the freaked out little girl who said nothing as her face grew more read and looked like she was about to cry.

“J-just get me out of here!” she finally tells me.

I ignored her and sit down with her firmly on my lap.

“L-let me go!” Bab yelled as she splashed a bit but I just kept my arms around her to keep her safe.

“Just shut up and relax. I'll keep you safe.” I tell her as I lean back and relax. “Just trust in me.”

She stops splashing and looks at me with a slight pout face before taking my advice and leaning on me to relax.

“This water feels nice,” I comment about the hot spring. 

“Yeah...” Bab agreed.

After the hell we went through the last few weeks, it felt nice just to relax and enjoy ourselves for a little while. Who knows what our next adventure will have for us.

Aboard a large ship, 3 stowaways do their best to keep quiet as the ship finally leaves port. But for one stowaway can't help but whimper.

“Keep him quiet!” Alen whispered harshly. 

“I-im sorry! D.O.G. doesn't like the water and doesn't want to be here.” Ramonita whispered to Alen as she tried her best to calm down her giant 3-headed dog.

“This is why we should have left him,” Alen commented.

“I'm not leaving him!” Ramonita told Alen with a glair. 

“It was already extremely hard to get him on board if he gets us caught, it's your fault,” Alen told her as he pecked around some of the wooden crates hiding them. 

“It's fine,” Ramonita told him after finally calming her pet down. “Just look on the bright side. Soon we will be in Omorashi. There is no way my mom will be able to get us there.”

Alen just sighed as he tried to relax as well. She had a point. And hell, they might run into Alex and Bab while they are there.

Unbeknownst to them, a few familiar groups had also boarded that same ship, all heading for the same destination.

chapter 39

“I HATE YOU!” Bab screamed in my ear as her whole body shivered while strapped to my back.

“I KNOW!” I yell back over the cold icy wind. “HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THERE WOULD BE A BLIZZARD!”

We left the little mountain town early in the morning after purchasing some warmer clothing. 

I was laughing hysterically when I got to see Babs clothing she picked out. They were so big and bulky she looked just like 2 year old in winter clothing. She even walked like one!

“S-shut up!” Bab yelled at me before mumbling. "I fucking hate the snow…” 

“But I thought you weren't affected by the snow or ice?” I commented once I finally calmed down.

“I'm not affected by YOUR ice magic.” Bab reminded me. “ and I just hate the cold.”

I look her up and down.

“Realy? Because you look like your terrified of it.” I comment. 

She then tried to kick me but lost her balance and fell on her back. Making me laugh harder.

So I forced her to get less bulky snow gear. Something she could walk in. 

That was a mistake. 

We barely walked an hour up the mountain and already Bab was complaining about the cold, or that her legs were already getting tired from the hike up.

In all honesty, I probably would carry her up, but hiking with her wears me out much faster than just walking with her on my back. So the plan is to have her walk as much as possible before I take over and carry her further before we make camp. 

However, what we didn't expect was the weather to turn on us 2/3rds of the way up and turn into a fucking blizzard!

I quickly got Bab strapped to my back and wanted to go back down the mountain to wait out the blizzard in the town, but it was almost impossible to see the path down and would have been extremely dangerous. 

So we had no choice but to keep going on.

Thankfully with my ice magic, I wasn't completely useless in the blizzard and wasn't affected by the cold much. 

But Bab still was and I could hear her teeth chattering behind my head. I needed to get her out of the cold fast.

With no real choice, I found a good enough spot to make camp.

Between 2 huge rocks, I used my ice magic to make an ice wall and room to block the blizzard wind before setting Bab down.

She was shaking bad and huddled herself in a corner to try to keep herself warm while I shoveled as much snow away as possible and making another wall on to box us in. leaving just a small hole near the top.

Next came the fire. I pulled out my bundle of wood and immediately started making the fire.  

Even though I just barely got a small flame going, Bab instantly rushed over and huddled over then little fire to try to warm herself up. I had to forcefully move her back as the flames grew bigger just so she wouldn't burn herself.

Being boxed in the way I had us, the heat warmed up the room while the smoke vented out the hole near the top.

I would have to keep freezing the walls to keep them from melting every now and then, but this was as good as we were going to get.

With the fire now going I started making our dinner for the night. Taking out a pot and filling it with some pre-made soup I made that morning. Hey, soup is good when it cold outside, but a bitch to make, so I made it early to have now.

As the soup is cooking, I look over at Bab who was still shaking like a leaf despite being near the fire. Turning around to warm up her backside before her front got cold again and she spun around again.

“Bab, take off your snow gear,” I tell Bab as I pull out my backpack to lean on the wall.

“W-what! N-n-no!” Bab stuttered in the cold. “Ill freeze!”

“Just get over here,” I tell her as I unzip my jacket and pull out a blanket. “If we share body heat we can stay warmer.”

Bab stared at me for a moment, then back at the fire. Probably thinking about which was warmer.

Reluctantly she stood up and did as I asked and removed her snow jacket and pants. Leaving her in a t-shirt, socks, and a slightly wet diaper.

She was already shivering like mad as she practically jumped on me to get my body heat.

Thankfully with her small size and her knees bent, I was just barely able to zip up my jacket. 

It was a tight fit, and her socks were poking out, but after bundling the blanket around them, we made the best of the situation.  

“Warm...:” Bab practically purred as she began to relax a little. 

I kept an eye on the soup and once it was ready I took it off the fire and placed the pot in the snow to cool it down a little.

It was hard as hell to move around like this, but I managed. 

Taking a bottle, I gently poured some of the broth from the soup into the bottle and held it up for Bab. 

“Ok Bab, here’s your baba.” I teased a little when I noticed Bab’s eyes staring right at it.

She didn't even respond to my joke and just opened her mouth to suckle on the warm bottle. A tinny smile formed on her face as the worm liquid helped heat up her body even more.

Then I popped the bottle out of her mouth. 

“Aww! Aww!” Bab whined, not even noticing how childish she was acting.

“It's ok, I'll give it back,” I tell Bab as I set the bottle down and pick up a fork to grab some meat and veggies from the soup. “But you need to have more than just the broth.”

After she ate a bit and finished the bottle, I had the soup myself. By the time I was done, Bab was already fast asleep. With her head on my chest, I kissed her good night and zipped up the jacket a bit more to keep her warmer.

I tossed more wood on the fire and refroze the slightly melted walls before pulling out the sleeping bag.

While the sleeping bag might have worked with keeping us warm, with me still having to move, we would have lost a ton of heat, so I'll just have the little girl nice and bundled with the sleeping bag on top to keep us both warm.

I awoke to a slight cold chill and the stink of a full diaper.

Looking around I could see the fire had melted more of the walls and I had to refreeze them. The fire was also dying down so I had to fix that as well. 

By now Bab was starting to stir due to my movements. Well, I had to wake her up anyway.

“Bab, bab. Wake up sleepy. I need to change your diaper.”

“Mooo,” Bab sad groggily in protest.

“Come on bab, I need to change that messy diaper,” I tell her. But I don't get a response. “Bab wake up so I can change you.”

I then started unzipping my jacket.

“NOOOO DADDY!” Bab yelled and caught us both by surprise.

“Bab, I know you hate the cold but if I don't clean your butt you're going to get a rash,” I tell her, hoping she has now woken enough up to hear reason.

“No Alex…” Bab sais meekly.

“Huh?” 

“I, I don't w-want m-my diaper changed,” Bab tells me while on the verge of tears having to say it. But also hugging me tighter as to not lose the warmth she already has.

“Do you really hate the cold that much your willing to stay in a dirty diaper?” I asked her.

I got no response, so I started to rub her head to hopefully calm her down a bit.

“You know we're going to have to leave here in a few hours once that blizzard is done right?” I asked. “Do you really want to stay in your diaper that long?”

I got a gentle nod from her and sighed. 

“Ok, you win stinky,” I comment before kissing her head once more and leaning back in a comfortable spot. “But I better not hear any whining from the baby with a diaper rash,”

Bab smiled once more and nuzzled against me again. 

She hated the mussy feeling on her bottom but hated the cold even more. If it meant staying warm longer, she could handle the squishiness.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I don't know how to properly say this so I will be a little blunt. I'm quitting ABDL writing. 

There are a few reasons.
I just don't find it as enjoyable as I once did. Mainly due to how long it takes me to have time even to write one chapter nowadays. 
Most people don't seem all that interested in my writing besides maybe 3 people. And while I love those people, I just can't see the point of continuing only for those same people.
Lastly, I find the quality of the last few chapters of my main story to be lacking and overall rushed.

So what does this mean? Am I leaving the ABDL community?

NO. 

I'm just done with the writing. I'll still be a part of the community. Just because I don't want to do the writing doesn't mean I've stopped ABDL.

What will happen to the stories?

I'm glad you asked. I am not one to leave things half-finished. And while I don't want to do the writing anymore, I already have all my stories planned out. So I will do the next best thing. Commission someone to do it for me. 

That's right. I'm going to be commissioning my friend Pinkthedinosar to not only help me finish my story but to also post it. 

They are already a great writer and I believe they will be able to do the story justice with me just helping out. 

i still plan on posting the finished works here, but from now on it will all be from pink.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

chapter 40

Bab wiggled and groaned while strapped to my back.

“I warned you,” I tell her as I let out a laugh at her discomfort.

Bab just grumbled.

“I told you that you would get a rash.” I reminded her as we were now nearing the bottom of the ice mountain. “I wanted to change your stinky butt, but you just wanted to stay warm for as long as possible. ”

“Worth it,” Bab mumbled as I laughed even harder. 

It wouldn’t be long now before we finally reached the Altabuul Kingdom and Omorashi City.

“By the way Bab, what do you know about this place?” I asked.

“Omorashi City is also known as the first city,” Bab tells me. “In legends, this is where the White god summoned the first humans.”

“huh, neat,” I commented as I looked ahead. Near the bottom of the mountain was a large City. one that made the kingdoms we have been to look small in comparison.

When we finally got to the city, we were finally able to change out of our hiking clothes, get a shower, and prepare ourselves to finally find Ms. Ellen Hein. our soon to be trainer.

There was just one small problem: how do we find them?

Before we left, prince, no, King Lauren gave me a note that said “you can find Ms. Ellen Hein at the Silver duck Bar.

“Guess we need to start searching,” I tell Bab as we venture into the city to look for the bar.

That was much easier said than done. Try as we might, we just couldn’t find anyone who knew where such a bar would be.

So we decided to do the next best thing. Just walk around aimlessly in hopes of finding a lead. This was probably not the best idea, but hey at least we can check out the city a bit more.

The city was filled with people all coming and going to who-knows-where. Most even looked like warriors ready to go on a quest. 

Some of the highlights of the city were the large parks, the Guilds, the museum, and 14 large statues all over the city.

“What’s with the statues?” I asked. 

“Those are the first humans brought to this world,” Bab told me. 

“Huh, does that mean all the white crystals were all in one spot before they were separated?” I asked.

“No, it's a little more complicated than that,” Bab told me. “Come on, I have an idea.” 

Bab brought me back to the museum we had seen before and pointed something out to me.

The Museum was large and looked like any normal one in my world. The one strange thing was the large black stone in front of it with people surrounding the stone.

“Go on, read it,” Bab tells me as she looks up at the stone.

I looked at her confused for a moment before looking up at it. To me, it looked like a large black stone with chicken scratch all over it. 

“What am I supposed to read?” I asked.

“Just watch,” Bab tells me.

I roll my eyes but stare at the rock. Before my eyes, the chicken scratch began to move. Forming words and sentences. 

“What the hell!?” I shrieked in surprise.

The stone told the history of this world and of the gods' game. 

A long time ago, the two gods fought over the world. As both were of equal power, they decided on a game. The winner would receive the world. 

Both had to get their pieces for the game.

The black god chose monsters. But he could summon any monster from anywhere.

The white god chose one race: humans
 but gifted them with magic.

Both sides balanced for this game. They hid their crystals all over the world before summoning the first of their champions.

The black god summoned 15 monsters all over the world. Monsters that would spread and locate the crystals.

The white god summoned 15 humans in front of one crystal. From that crystal, they built the very first city.

The last thing the gods did to set up their game was to set everything in motion.

The black god imprinted into every monster the instinct to find and destroy the white crystals. 

For the white god, they gave their first 15 the knowledge of magic and the message of the gods' game.

“Wait, so this is the white god’s message?” I asked.

“Yep,” Bab tells me. “This stone was left here by the white god to tell anyone who reads it the truth of why they are here. And give them the basics on how to create magic.”

“But, how do you know it was made by God?” I asked.

“The stone is unbreakable and unmoveable. It also can be read by anyone.” Bab tells me.

“Still fucked up." I grumbled. "We're basically pawns in their stupid game,”

“No one ever said the gods were good.” Bab retorted.

“Good point. Hey, the stone said there were 15 people summoned here, why isn’t there a 15th statue?” I asked. But Bab didn’t respond.

“Get back here you water turkey!” someone yelled behind us as a duck flew over our heads and landed on the stone.

The person chasing the bird came up beside us, winded and trying to catch their breath.

She was a small petite woman with short brown hair and green eyes.

“First you disappear on me for weeks and now you got me chasing you all over the city!” the woman yelled at the bird. “What the hell is wrong with you!”

Bab and I both just stare at the woman yelling at the bird. I gently nudged Bab to signal we should go.

“Quack!” the duck spouted before flying at Bab!

“AHHHHH!” Bab shouted as the bird flapped in front of Bab’s face!

“Hey!” I shout as I start to shoo it away. 

“knock it off!” the woman also shouted as she also came over to stop the bird.

Thankfully, the woman grabbed it just before Bab could shoot it with lightning.

“I’m so sorry!” the woman apologized as she bowed to us. “I don’t know what’s gotten into him lately.”

“It’s fine, no harm done,” I tell her as I give Bab a quick check to see that she’s fine. Just mad.

“Next time I'll fry that bird!” Bab shouts.

“Huh?” the woman said as she didn't understand Bab.

“It's nothing,” I tell her. “Anyway, we got to…”

I stopped when I noticed something about the duck.

“Hey, is that sliver-striped duck common around here?” I ask

“Huh? Oh, no, it’s a rare bird my master found.” the woman told us.

“By any chance would she happen to own a bar called the Silver Duck Bar?”

“Yeah, do you know my master?” the woman asked.

“Kinda, we're looking for them and we only have a note saying they own the Bar,” I tell her. “By any chance would you know the way there?”

“Yes, just follow this street all the way to the ocean. Follow it north and you’ll find the bar.” the woman tells us.

“THANK YOU!” I shout which startles her. “We’ve been searching for it all day! Come on Bab, let’s go!”

The woman watches as Bab and I run off towards the beach while she shrugs.

“Now you mister are in a lot of trouble.” the woman tells the bird. “Hey wait!”

The bird squirms out of the woman’s hands and then starts flying away as the woman once again chases it.

“Are you sure we found it?” Bab questioned as we both stood outside the old-looking bar that sat right next to the beach on the far side of the city.

It looked well-kept, but the location of it seemed very weird and looked like it wouldn’t really get much traffic. Yet, we could hear what sounded like a party on the inside.

“Well, this is where we were told to go,” I tell her as I step forward and inside.

The bar looked just like you would imagine it. Plenty of tables, the air smelling like beer, and the walls decorated will all types of random stuff.

“No beer served to patrons with children.” the Bartender told me as he saw us. He was an older man with a mustache and gray hair. 

“I’m not here to drink,” I commented as I looked around.

“If you're here for the dinner special, it won’t be ready for another hour.” the bartender tells me as he hands me a menu. “Today’s choices are Parmesan Basil Tomato Soup with cheese toast, smoked Brisket with sides, and fresh spider crabs with sides.”

“Oh no, we’re not here to eat, though that Brisket does sound good,” I commented.

“I would recommend the spider crabs if you haven’t tried them. They taste far better than they sound.” the Bartender tells us. “Now then, what brings you here?”

“We're looking for the owner of the bar,” I tell him.

“You're looking at him.” the bartender tells us. “Been running this bar for the last 40 years.”

“Oh? Really?” I say confused. “We were told it was owned by Ms. Ellen Hein.”

The Bartender raised an eyebrow and looked both Bab and me up and down.

“If you're looking for her, she’s the one out-drinking them.” the Bartender tells us as he points to the group sitting in the back.

A crowd of people surrounded a table with 4 people sitting at it with Beer all around them. Two of the men sitting there were passed out drunk on the table while the people around the table were cheering the last man and woman still drinking.

“Go! Go! Go! Go!” the crowd cheered as they both slammed their cups onto the table.

“Woo won't beat me thish time!” a large man slurred as his glass was filled once more.

“You haven't beaten me *hic* yet!” the woman slurred as well.

As soon as their glasses were full once more, they drank!

Then the man collapsed onto the table. Unable to drink anymore. The woman, on the other hand, sets her glass down.

“Who's mext!” the woman slurred as the crowd cheered. She scanned the room looking for her next victim when she spots Bab. “baby girl!”

The woman bolted from her seat with a speed no drunk person should have and practically tackled Bab!

“Oh momma missed you so much!” the woman said as she cuddled on Bab.

“Hey! Let me go, you fucking alcoholic!” Bab screamed at the woman and started shocking her.

The woman jumped and fell backward from the shock.

“Heey! Watch your potty mouth little girl!” the woman shouted at Bab.

I get in front of bab, ready to protect her from this crazy woman.

“I don't know who you are, but if you touch Bab again I'll… wait, did you understand what she said?”

*loud whistling!*

“Ok, that's it!” the Bartender shouted. “Everyone out! The bar is now closed for the next hour while I sort this mess out!”

The crowd all began booing at the Bartender.

“Leave or I make every one of you pay your tabs tonight!” the bartender shouted.

Everyone just grumbled and began walking out. Some even have to pick up the 3 that were knocked out.

“You and her stay.” the bartender tells me as he walks over to the woman. “Mother, it's time to sober up.”

“Mother?” Bab says as we both look at each other, then back at the woman. She looked to be in her early twenties with long black hair.

“Awww! I don’t wanna!” the woman whined.

“Mother, if you don’t I'll hide the stash of giant’s ale you have hidden under the floorboards in the kitchen.” the older man tells her.

“NOOOOO! Fine…” the woman says as she gets up and hobbles to a nearby bathroom.

“Just give her a moment, she just needs to get rid of the alcohol in her system.” the old man tells me as he goes back behind the bar.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Your name is Bab right?” the Bartender asked Bab.

“Y-yes?” Bab replied.

“I'll take that as a yes. Well, you see, we are…”

“Mommas BACK!” the woman shouted as she left the bathroom. Having made a complete 180 and now seemed perfectly fine. “Now then, where’s that cute little pottymouth?”

She sees Bab again, but thankfully just walks over.

“Aww, you look so cute!” the woman says as she kneels down to examine Bab, “Which one are you? Herminia? Yseult, Layna, or Melanthe?”

“You know my sisters?” Bab asked surprised.

“Of course I do.” the woman said with a big smile. “I used to date your mother. I'm Coventina’s mom.”

“WHAT!” Bab screamed.

“Hey! What the hell is going on here?” I shout. Now very confused as to what was going on.

“Oh silly me, I should probably introduce myself first.” the woman said as she stood up and raised her hand. “I'm Ellen Hein.”

I stared at her for a long time. Not knowing if this was some sort of trick or something.

“I’m Alex,” I tell her as I shake her hand. “King Lauren sent us here to find you.”

“OH! Right! That letter he sent me! I almost forgot you were coming!”

“Y-ya. but before we get into that, can you answer how you can understand Bab?”

“What do you mean? She’s speaking normally to me.” Ellen replied.

“Mother, she’s speaking gibberish.”  the bartender told her.

“OH! You're cursed!” Ellen shouted.

“H-how did you know!?” Bab asked.

“I’m the one who made that spell,” Ellen said happily as she smiled.

“WHAT!?” Bab and I shout.

“Well, it wasn’t supposed to be a curse you see, your mom and I used to do a lot of research and we wanted to keep it a secret. So I came up with a spell to disguise what we were saying so that anyone around us would only hear gibberish while we could fully understand each other. The problem was, I messed up and made it into a curse. You would not believe how long it took us to realize no one else could understand us and we had to go find a way to break it.” 

Ellen burst out laughing at the memory of it all.

“H-how did you know my mom?” Bab asked the woman.

“Oh, about 300 years ago or so we started dating.” the woman told us.

“Wait, your 300 years old?” I asked. “How? I thought Bab’s mother was the only immortal.”

The woman laughed again. 

“Sir, there is more than one way to become immortal,” she tells us as she takes a seat. “I got mine from mermaids.”

“Mermaids?” I respond.

“Nasty little buggers. They are relatively harmless under normal circumstances, will even help sailors from time to time. But they harbor a dark truth not many know. Mermaids only live about 110 years. But they have a way to prolong their lives.”

“How?” Bab asked.

“They must eat the flesh of a sea royal.”

“I've never heard of something like that,” Bab commented.

“Not many have. In fact, your mother and I may be the only ones who learned this fact.”

“How?”

“337 years ago, a flock of mermaids used their siren call and had our ship crash on some rocks. They then kidnaped as many of us as they could. Taking us underwater and into a cave. There, they forced us to eat the flesh of one of their own.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Mermaids are very magical. If someone eats their toxic flesh and survives, that person will be changed into the Sea royal. An immortal sea creature capable of controlling the very sea itself. If a mermaid eats the flesh of a sea royal, they can become youthful once more and extend their lives by another 100 years.”

“Why weren’t you eaten then?” Bab asked.

“A sea royal isn’t created overnight. If you are one of the lucky 0.6% of people who could survive eating mermaid flesh, then they keep you locked up in that cave for 20 years to ripen and mature. Once you’re ready, they eat you. I was just lucky your mother was studying Mermaids and just happened to find me in their cave.”

“So, that’s how you met my mother.”

“Yep. After that she kidnapped me from the mermaids and locked me up in her own dungeon to study,” Ellen said with a smile.

“WHAT!” Bab shouted.

“Oh, those next 20 years were the best time of my life!” Ellen told us as her face started to blush as she remembered her past. “All the experiments she did to me, the way she touched me, the punishments she gave me when I…”

“MOTHER!” the Bartender shouted. Now blushing himself. “We talked about this.”

“Oh right. Sorry.” Ellen said with a smile. “So long story short, your mom saved me, studied me, taught me how to use my new magical abilities, and we even had a baby together before she left me.”

“I, she, what?” bab replied as she didn’t know what to say to any of that.

“So, there are other ways to become immortal?” I asked.

“Yep, though I wouldn’t recommend it. Outside of Phoenix powers, all other options come with big drawbacks. Drinking unicorn blood can prolong your life but slowly turns you into a monster. Vampire and werewolves could do the same, but you must serve the queens to be careful about other things. And becoming a sea royal will....”

The door to the Bar burst open as 3 really drunk men stumbled into the bar.

“Bartender! One round!” one of the guys shouted.

“Sir, we are temporarily closed. Please come back in an hour.” the Bartender told them.

“What! No way! We just want to drink!”

“I’m sorry sir, but as I’ve said, we are temporarily closed. Come back in an hour and we will be open and dinner will be ready to serve.”

“Speaking of dinner, looky what I caught!” one of the drunk men said, ignoring the bartender and pulling something out of his bag.

“Quack.” the silver striped duck said in the man’s large hands.

“Sir, I would highly recommend you release that duck immediately.” the Bartender tells the man.

“No way! I caught it with my bare hands!” the man told him. 

"Heck ya! We'll have roasted duck tonight!” another man shouted.

“Oh, this is going to get good.” Ellen says as she smirks and sits back. 

“Sir, I won’t warn you again. I highly recommend you unhand that bird before you get hurt.

The 3 men just start laughing at the Bartender. 

“What you going to do about it old man?” the third drunk guy asked.

I was about to get up and confront them myself when Ellen grabbed my hand to stop me.

Alexander March
Stats- lv20
HP- 114 (+4) 
Attack-80 (+3)
Defence-70 (+5)
Speed-68 (+2)
Regen-14 (+1)
Manna-77

class-fighter
Skills-fighter's soul
Weapons- ******** (B) (ability: growth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-96 (+20)
Attack-26
Defence-26 (+95)
Speed-26 (+9)
Regen-36 (+3)
Manna-366

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

AWWWW! Two of the drunk men screamed as they ran out of the bar with their hair on fire.

I stood with my sword drawn and Bab right behind me. Her eyes wide and diaper growing damp from what she just witnessed. 

The third drunk man lay knocked out on top of a now broken table as the Bartender pinched the brim of his nose.

“I warned you not to mess with that duck.” the bartender says before having to put out a small fire on his counter. 

The duck just sat next to the fire looking at us. 

“Nice one Romaine!” Ellen shouted while laughing her head off. “You show them why you don’t fuck with my duck!”

“Quack” the duck quacked.

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

Great to read a new Chapter!

ever since omorashi moved my content to this spot, your the only one to respond to it. im planning on not posting on this site anymore. if you would like to continue to read my stories, you can find them on these sites. 

https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/17-story-and-art-forum/

https://www.wattpad.com/user/PinkTheDinosaur

hope you continue to follow my work and sorry for any inconvenience. T.T 

• 3 years later...